Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Time Traveler's Obsession

a part of “The Time Traveler's Obsession”, a fictional universe by echored.

Enter the world of Titania, lost in time and space. One way in and no way out. This world was created by a time traveling mastermind, and you've been selected, and time-napped, to forever be at his mercy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Time Traveler's Obsession”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Time Traveler's Obsession"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Re: The Time Traveler's Obsession

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 pm

Hello everyone! Feel free to PM if you have any questions! If you are interested in joining, please post in the OOC so I can get a rough number on interest checks! Now is the time for recruiting. If you know any other RPers that might be interested, help me spread the word!

Welcome to Titania!
Last edited by echored on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

echored
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LolitaLove on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:59 pm

I am interested! Please message me about your ideas on what you want this fo to be based on? Thanks!

LolitaLove
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:30 am

I'm not quite sure what you are asking! Can you rephrase that?

By the way, I updated the RP Intro and listed three new details of Titania. These are three places located a part from each other.

*Update:

The Games of Titania

Since people are being collected from different eras and timeframes, cultures and personalities are going to be extremely different. It is more likely that people won't get along out of fear or discrimination. Yet, there is one thing everyone does have in common- they all enjoy a good game. Rufus made sure to collect some of the greatest minds from Rome to help form and build an arena, or how they liked to refer to it as the Coliseum of Titania. It is located right in the middle between The Court of Royals and Delinquent Cove. You don't have to be an athlete to participate. The sporting events can be at times life-threatening. Of course, the more dangerous the sport, the larger the prize for the winner. Rufus has occasionally let winners return to Earth, if just for a brief period of time. Will you participate?

The Court of Royals

A utopia would not be a utopia if not for pampered nobility, would it not? At least, that was Rufus' opinion. He always enjoyed the old stories of kings and queens, and so the region was made. Right next to a border of a plunging cliff laid the land of the Royals. Why was this part of Titania so different from the rest? The most fresh water and other resources came from here. Those who lived in this area weren't all of royal blood, but were definitely of noble upbringings. It is said the higher up in status (according to Rufus), the more likely he will give you opportunities to receive gifts from your native land. Rufus's daughter [more info in character history] liked to socialize in this area. Music and wine constantly flowed, followed by many other forms of entertainment. Come here if you are searching for connections or a better lifestyle-- of course, the only way you can get in is if you are a loyal follower and believer of Rufus. Despite this area being heavy guarded, those not welcome do find their way in.

Delinquent Cove

The harder Rufus pushes for a Utopia, the more some citizens begin to resent it all. Crimes break out the most in this part of Titania, despite a significant presence of authority. The danger can be attractive when time stands so still. The restless need an avenue for adventure. Some are just bored and need a good fight. This is the place to be. It holds more hidden buildings and rooms than any other part of Titania, which means rebels can have more hiding places to plan a revolt. Any mention of a rebellion is keep secret, for it will take master planning to take any form of control of Rufus and his time machine.

I am always up to suggestions on plot ideas and what not. Looking forward to feedback! :)
Last edited by echored on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 am

Hey, your RP has really caught my attention, I'd love to join. The only problem is I may not be able to fill in the character sheet today, is it really important that I'm there for the start?

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 am

No worries! Glad you're interested! I'm sure it is going to take a couple days to build up enough people to join, so it's okay, fill it out whenever you can :D

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:24 pm

I've found this image and I think it helps give more identity to how I imagine Titania to be. I've been debating if that ship should be the 'new and improved' time machine

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spikerer on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:17 pm

very interesed, one of the most original I've seen in a while

spikerer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Thanks! I appreciate that!

I have a present for everyone!! A lovely map I made to give you all a better scope of the land of Titania!

LOOK ABOVE TO SEE IT!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 pm

This sounds amazing~ I'll have a character up by later today~

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Awesome! Can't wait to see it!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Runika, character accepted! I love her!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Runika on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Aww thanks, I was ready to change her if needed xD

Runika
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:41 pm

There should be two more people working on their application then we can get started!
The Rp will still be open afterwards for anyone to join in

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:34 pm

Character complete and submitted. I might reread and edit, but I won't change much from here...

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:06 am

Awesome great character rocker! I will begin writing and most likely post the opening to the RP later this evening once I'm off work! Looking forward to it! :)

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:43 pm

UPDATE:

In case no one has checked yet, we have some new characters that have joined! Please read and check out their character profiles. Also, I updated my character profile with a RL photo a Bur, just for fun :D haha she looks eerily similar to the animated drawing of Bur, so I thought it would work out great. Both images give the "I don't care at all about you or anything" kind of face lol

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rötshreck on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Heh someones been busy, talk with ya a day ago and already so many characters. Mine is soon to be up.

Rötshreck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby echored on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Oh yipeez! My man! lol

GET YER CHARACTER UP NOW! :P

And make it a he! We are lacking in male presence!

echored
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:15 am

Oh, wow!! Gonna be just like old times guys xD And I am so excited for this one!

Hey Rotshreck! :)

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!