Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jewel Princess

Jewel Princess

a part of “Jewel Princess”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Kirrah Shay is the only one alive that can destroy demon jewels. The problem is she can't control the power. She's being hunted down by the enemy, and used by those who would call themselves friends. However, things are about to get very dangerous...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Jewel Princess”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Jewel Princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:19 am

Nothing you can say will be good enough!
------------------------------------------------

My ashes, as the phoenix, may bring forth
A bird that will revenge upon you all:
And in that hope I throw mine eyes to heaven,
Scorning whate'er you can afflict me with.

-------------------------------------------------
The entirety of that soliloquy was unnecessary, as I took what pertained to me as I do now!

Oh, fie upon thee slanderer!
"Only after the world is set ablaze may people finally see the light..."
~ Phoenix - The Almighty God of Fire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:24 am

Be that as it may, I deemed it necessary to leave nothing out, VILE FOOL!

Let us dissect that, shall we?

My ashes-you die a lot
Phoenix-you are reborn, but the rest of us need but one life!
Bring forth a bird-the chicken is on fire xD
Revenge-wouldn't have to worry if you would stop dying
Throw your eyes to heaven to scorn whatever I afflict you with-you are already a flaming chicken...don't know what else I can afflict you with :P
War strikes as a lighting bolt, always swift and deadly...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ebon15
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 am

.... PHOENIX IS NOT A FLAMING CHICKEN, SIR!
.. In all definitions of those words! xD

He is the almighty God of Fire, Rebirth and Royalty!

Anton on the other hand is a scaly mutant feared only because of people's naive misunderstandings. Dragons, pfft. I do believe Excalibur hath seen fit the fate of such vile creatures! But Nay, tis nothing which hath slain the mighty Phoenix.

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:37 am

Excalibur hath never met the dragons of which I speak, SIR!

Nothing has slain you? THEN STOP DYING!

Geez...revenge because you died, but nothing killed you? You must be, without a doubt, the worst representation of rebirth in the entirety of the universe, Sir! :P

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:42 am

A Phoenix may still grow old and be reborn. True nothing hath slain such a creature, but yet they still undergo rebirth.

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:44 am

Hmmm...rebirth because you die? No, sir...Anton never dies, nor does he need your so-called "royalty" ways. Fire? Aye, there is a good one...but you mess that up too with the fact that it has engulfed you. You are, after all, a chicken. On fire, at that. :D

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:24 am

Aye there's the rub. ---

Nay, sir. Phoenix isn't always 'engulfed' in flames, and I do believe i've seen Anton surround himself in fire, no? Nevertheless, the Phoenix is superior.

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Nay, nay...I do not remember the last time when Anton engulfed himself in flames, whereas I distinctly recall Phoenix bursting into flames whenever he fights.

The Green Assassin is always the victor, whereas the Phoenix is where he belongs: a senile chicken bursting into ashes every several minutes groveling at my feet.

No...methinks my court's feet as they would never let a knave such as yourself get within several hundred yards of my feet.

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:19 pm

Oh holy hell you two are highly entertaining!!! Awesome :D I will do my best to get a reply up tonight for you guys and I think I already have something in mind for waking both characters ;)
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:13 pm

I've got plenty of plans from here to do with Talazar and Aelianus. :D No worries though, I won't be knocking them out again, I think they've got through enough. :P Can probably use Talazar's wounds to keep him from battling a lot considering he wouldn't stop for any other real reason, and Aelianus I have ideas too. :D

ANYWAY, all yours Qaida!

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 am

Sir, I thank ye for yer permissionism.

My plan has been set in motion MUAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will post shortly :D

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:08 am

I posted xD

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:13 am

Talazar... will... flip. xD

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 am

lol that's what I'm going for xD

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:57 am

I had to reply to that. :) I'll do something with Aelianus in the next post, but I fear for Drogoth's life now. lol

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:01 am

So do I lol

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Lovely post there Centi and Ebon!! They were awesome! I fear for Drogoth as well hahaha, I think he might get a little bit lucky though seeing as Nira isn't at full power, but she's going to be highly pissed! :D I'll see if I can't get a post up tonight ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 pm

Looking forward to it Qaida! :D I can't wait to see how Nira reacts xD

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Me thinks it'll involve..

Look at Talazar. Look at Drogoth. Rage on Drogoth. Drogoth runs like hell and hopes to god Nira won't just blast him to pieces.

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:06 am

I say Centi!!! You is a fortune teller ;) muahahahahaha

Sorry my post is so short :( hope you guys like it though. I'll work on some more ideas with the rest of the group later promise!!! :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!