Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Jewel Princess

Jewel Princess

a part of “Jewel Princess”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Kirrah Shay is the only one alive that can destroy demon jewels. The problem is she can't control the power. She's being hunted down by the enemy, and used by those who would call themselves friends. However, things are about to get very dangerous...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Jewel Princess”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Jewel Princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:24 am

This is going to be fun... Devious smile...
"Only after the world is set ablaze may people finally see the light..."
~ Phoenix - The Almighty God of Fire

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Dot dot dot . . .

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:02 am

Yeah sorry about the time...it's up now at least :)
War strikes as a lighting bolt, always swift and deadly...

ebon15
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:43 am

Just a heads up to clarify, Talazar virtually just fell into another dose of unconsciousness from that poison coupled with nearly drowning from swallowing a bunch of water. He's on the brink of death and not breathing, let alone about to be squashed like a cockroach, so Nira may want to do something. :)

Good news is after this I can leave him alone for a while and not put him through more hell. lol ALL YOURS QAIDA!

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:26 pm

And!! Back to you guys ;)

Oh, important info for you Centi! So, Talazar and Nira are about to be snuck up on by one of Kreon's henchmen. Either, Talazar can wake up and kick the guys ass, or he can wake up and the henchmen has already taken them both to Kreon's hide out :) Either one is fine by me. I can run with both hehehe. :D

From there, I'll work on what happens next with our group of heroes, probably have Raiyn reveal his true intentions with all the demon stones he's been collecting. :) Possibly a bit more on his natural magic ability. That might come from Liliya because I don't think Raiyn would know exactly how that happens per say, so yeah... >.>

Just a bit of what I've got in mind! Looking forward to your posts guys!
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:28 am

Hey boys :D

Do you guys need some ideas? I can write more too if needed. Lemme know!! I'll talk to you all later today!

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 pm

Sorry about that.. :P Been busy lately... I can post, I guess I'lll go first. I just haven't had time to really think about RPing lately. I SHALL GET TO ITZ! I know ebon will too, I think he wanted me to go first though. In any case, maybe not tonight but tomorrow night?? :)

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:47 pm

Wow, sorry Centi's late... lol I WILL GET A POST IN, never fear. Just give me more time. lol, again sorry. :P Ebon and a few other friends got me addicted to Skyrim - I have done absolutely nothing productive for most of the week... xD Anyway, I'll have some work this weekend to catch up on, etc etc but I should be able to post if not tomorrow night then sometime Sat or Sun.. :) So yeah, I'm not gone and neither is Ebon.. lol

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:50 pm

Posted. Hope you don't mind I just sort of threw Nira in... Wasn't sure what you wanted to do with her so Talazar's like, "oh, hi." xD Anyway, enjoy! I'll see if I can't round up Ebon to get a post too

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Oh my gosh, I totally haven't had time to read your post yet Centi, I've been busy with the other RP's and school. I'll be reading it tonight and I will wait for Ebon to post before I do :) Thanks guys!!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:50 pm

Hey, guys :) I will try to post this weekend, but I don't know when exactly...sorry for the delay I have been really busy lately

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ebon15 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Alright, got it :) Centi and I are both still alive. I am so sorry for the time. I have been completely wiped out recently, but anyway, there it is :)

ebon15
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:54 pm

Alrighty, thanks so much for posting guys ;) glad to know your both alive and well!! LOL I will do my best to get a post up for this Roleplay, my apologies for not working on this myself, so. Anyhow, I'll see what I can do :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:40 pm

I demand someone to maul with Talazar. :P

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!