Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Carnival of Dreams

Carnival of Dreams

a part of “Carnival of Dreams”, a fictional universe by gypsyprincess.

I have an offer you won’t be able to refuse…step right up, the Tunnel of Dreams is the place for you. But, the price is YOUR SOUL.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Carnival of Dreams”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Carnival of Dreams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:07 am

raindrop edit your story i sent puppet girl not a old man puppet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:23 am

I'm confused... So your character changed into the puppet? Sorry if I'm being stupid...
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:07 am

Teacup made a fortune teller, so I made a tiger/human hybrid instead. :)

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:30 am

I love Elijah too... Sorry, only just saw that xD
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:46 am

Watch SyFy's version of Treasure Island, it has him in it. He is given an important role, but he isn't really included until the second half of the movie. He's also crazy as hell in that movie.
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:31 am

Awesome :D have you seen my new character Stemz? I really wanna post for him but my laptop keeps on crashing...

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:04 pm

I glanced him over. Let take a better look at him... Hm. Well... Maybe Desmond could get along with him, but the entire hating Alaska thing would make him tolerate him more than anything. That and he likes his brother. He tends to tolerate people who like his brother. Other than that, decent character. I like him.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Yippeeeee and that just causes drama. I really wanted this guy to contrast most other characters. Nobody likes Alexander, and everybody loves Alaska. Theo's just opposite of that :D

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Well, mission accomplished. Your prize for this is many different plot points that can possibly stem from this character. Or a certain amount that Gypsy will allow.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Yaaaaaaaaay xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Okay so I'm thinking we need another Villain, I'm thinking about making him! So yeah, it will be really interesting!!!! Hope you guys are excited!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 pm

*Ears prick up* Villain? what kind of villain? :o

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Gypsyprincess I submitted a character, is she okay? And yeah, a villain sounds exiting >:)

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:19 pm

He is the cause of what just happened to Alaska, if you read my last post! I'll be submitting him soon!

Yes loved the character!!!!!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:27 pm

*GASP* Oh, dear jeebus. Well, this should make it interesting.

Edit: Marilyn Mason? He looks like Marilyn Manson? Now, that is creepy. He's like the creepiest musician out there. I still like his music, he's just plain creepy. If I remember correctly isn't he in Jail for conspiracy to murder, or something like that?

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:42 pm

@cheater0611, Lol that he is super creepy which makes him perfect for the role lol!!!! I wouldn't doubt it he's a weirdo like really freakin weird lol so probably.

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Oh, research has dubbed me wrong. Apparently He's never been arrested, he's had several law suits filed against him, not arrested. I thought I read that somewhere though. Eh, either way, still a creepy guy.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Man, this character is creepy, he's sick, he's... Is it bad I want one of my characters to bump into him? Possibly Theo, he'd be amazed by the way he thinks xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gypsyprincess on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:30 pm

HAHA, go ahead, let me just post his intro I should have it by tonight explain a little more what happened with Alaska and what not! Glad you all like his creepyness lol!

gypsyprincess
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:26 pm

I'll probably reply tomorrow now, gotta sleep sometime :3

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!