Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

God of Elements, To Save Daughtris

God of Elements, To Save Daughtris

a part of “God of Elements, To Save Daughtris”, a fictional universe by shadereen.

(players needed in EPISODE 2) The Children of Venash are trying to conquer all of Daughtris and the only forces that can stop them are the Gods of Elements. A group is sent to search for the Gods but an ancient evil Bahamut suddenly awaken

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “God of Elements, To Save Daughtris”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: God of Elements, To Save Daughtris

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:07 pm

I needed to know because my character is both inventer and arms dealer. He sells magical items and weapons to both sides. I need to know where my clients are.

And thanks for the information.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:01 am

@Lufia, nice posts. :-)

@true-Assassin, let's keep this simple. People are only posting once in one day or more so I don't see them working. Sorry dude.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Merchant on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:58 am

Sorry adjusted my characters pull slightly. Instead of already having business with these different forces. I think my character is going to start to set up shop in other areas and expand his business.

Merchant
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 am

okee, Merchant. Cool. Hope to meet Gerard soon :-)

shadereen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Thanks Shade, its my way of BEAtING WRITERS BLOCK WITH A LEAD PIPE!
And a few judgment bolts here and there.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alphawolf565 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:10 am

Im sorry but I am done with RPing. I am not on as much as I would like to be and for those RPs that I particapate in I find them dieing before they really even start. I'm sorry but this is my farwell.

Alphawolf565
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:43 am

sigh... crap.. -.- well thanks for participating, alphawolf... it's been fun... so I'll try RP Garen then... ahhh this is sooo frustrating

everyone please continue

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Well Alpha, I tip my hat to you and you at least trying to be on as much as possible. And second floor take off area? How does one take off in an airship? Through a smaller aircraft...?

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:01 pm

yes~ there are other smaller aircraft and vehicles on the airship. Muahahhaha >:-3

Everyone, please invite friends to participate in this RP. Pretty Pleasee~~

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:56 am

why isn't anyone posting anything?

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 pm

**NOTICE**
I won't be on for most of this weekend so if you need to, auto Mitei and Reiko.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:28 am

I will not let this RP die!! Everyone, post!

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verum Umbra on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 am

Will do, oh captain, my captain! *Stands and salutes*
It's a shame for you to have lost your head...A careless man who wound up dead...You wore your sin like it was some kind of prize...Too many lies, too many lies...

Verum Umbra
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:54 pm

I have returned! Thanks for not going too far without me.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:27 am

Welcome back Lufia X-D ... now I just need true-assassin and tigerking to post ....

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm

So True-assassin and Verum Umbra is posting late... I'm posting anyways so they will have to make up a story later... maybe I'll auto them a bit

What up with everyone not posting? Is this exam time in school, college, and university, or something? Is everyone busy studying?

-------------

I just realised that most RP made are dead in 5 pages more or less... O_O .. Guess Gods of Elements is doing okey... Everyone post! ^^

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:07 pm

midterms and traveling on weekends, plus i need something to go on, i write in bursts not over weeks

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:21 am

No body is posting anything so I'll just sing. Ehem..

Oh~~~~ My love~~~~ My darrlinggg~~~ I've hungered for yooooohhhoho touch~~~

shadereen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:03 pm

Oh god Shade stop singing! *Covers ears*
I'd post, but Gabe ignored Mitei's jeers... So I don't know what to do

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadereen on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:04 am

Oh I thought Mitei said that when Gabe isn't near her. Was planning to make the characters interact but no one are posting anymore. I PM some people but everyone was busy.

shadereen
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!