Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Court of King James: The Dawning

The Court of King James: The Dawning

a part of “The Court of King James: The Dawning”, a fictional universe by Calvazara.

With the old King dead, his son, Prince James must assume his place as the rightful King. (One male role open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Court of King James: The Dawning”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Court of King James: The Dawning

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:42 am

Kaname that's fie Hun :) just post when your able
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:17 pm

I shall now poke this every day until people begin to post again.

>:(

Because I have no patience.

~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:56 am

Day 2

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Finally got a post up. :D

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:05 am

Yay! Now as soon as almostinsane posts, I can reply ^^ But he has to post with Jade first..... I'll PM him tonight if he doesn't post today.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:49 pm

I'll wait till Mad posts before I post again.

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:33 am

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your New Years!

Now, I don't know if anybody is still here but if they are then are you willing to get this RP on the road again? Perhaps we could talk about plot lines for our characters? Hope to see you back in the new year!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm still in this!!

Sorry, the Holidays screwed me up and I've been sort of absent from RPG for awhile, but I am definitely still with this.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm still here. Not too sure what to do with Jade at the moment, though. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 am

I'm really glad to hear this guys! Well I'll pm everyone else and open a new topic where we can all discuss plot lines, character development and what we can do to help the RP progress :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:24 am

You know I'm still here Cal! :] I just got over the flu. And of course I was the last one to post, so....yeah. Can't really post again, can I? :P

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:24 pm

I am also still here, just got very busy! Glad you got better Twili. :]

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 am

Okay guys, I want everyone who needs too, to post within the next three days, if you feel like you will not be able to do that in the time given then please pm me and we can sort something out :) Ciao Bella's!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname_Takashi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:19 pm

I will get a post up either tonight or tomorrow!

Kaname_Takashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:21 am

Please try and get some posts up this weekend guys!

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:57 pm

I posted. I hope it's alright. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Well, we lost Minion. So no Lord Talimir.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:02 pm

I might be tempted to Join this reboot but due to RL and commitments to other roleplays I can only join another roleplay from the 24th or after January if other things get in the way.

I originally decided against joining due to the fixed characters here and the lack of any of my own characters in the previous roleplay. I was also drawn to RL affairs and dared not risk another roleplay, Currently i am facing a lot of busy days RL however this does not stop me from making plans for when i am free.

What are the possibility's? I see but one free character maybe two and I would prefer to play my original character if at all possible from the previous attempt at this roleplay. I do not feel comfortable playing character inolved in a love story, I do not feel comfortable with playing set characters but the latter is a discomfort i am willing to bare.

Thank you for the consideration.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:49 am

Hey colonel, it's good to hear from you again :) I know your busy so thank you for considering to come back to the roleplay and you are more than welcome to bring your previous character into this one, he could cause some serious trouble as I had wanted there to be an attack by Luxor :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:34 am

I currently have quite a few tests including Pre army service tests (sadly i was not accepted into Army Theater but there are other places i can turn to... hopefully)

I will probably be unable to post until the 25th due to commitments to other roleplays but i will try to do so if i find the time.

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!