Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Omnipotence

Omnipotence

a part of “Omnipotence”, a fictional universe by Call me Joel.

Omnipotence is about a group of Gods and Goddesses, all descendant from a singular deity who previously had created a very bland canvas. You play as one of these beings, and in a sandbox style roleplay, you can create your own creatures to meddle with.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Omnipotence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Omnipotence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:44 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Omnipotence".
You may edit this first post as you see fit.

edit: And edit it I have. Welcome! Post anything OOC here.

So, as an intro, I'm Call Me Joel, and my co-GM is Luflice. This is our brain child. And it is flippin' fantastic. And we are kind enough not to keep it to ourselves.

I am the man holding Skamp's strings, or the puppet of Skamp, depending on your perception, but whatever. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Omnipotence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Maybe it'd be a good idea to advertise in the Roleplayers Wanted forum.
Remember: If you use an A in "definitely", you're definitely an A-hole.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Hm. Currently we have:
You (TornZero)
Myself (Call Me Joel)
Luflice
FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Michaelis_xXx_Elly
XKanojoOokamiX

And Laerodon has expressed interest.

And I have pestered Gukky about joining. If anyone else finds it, or finds someone else who would be interested, they can join, but I think for now we're good on people.

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gukky on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:24 am

You had my interest, but now you have my attention.

The only trouble is getting the right picture for the occasion...

gukky
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraEgg on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Call me Joel wrote:Hm. Currently we have:
You (TornZero)
Myself (Call Me Joel)
Luflice
FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Michaelis_xXx_Elly
XKanojoOokamiX

And Laerodon has expressed interest.

And I have pestered Gukky about joining. If anyone else finds it, or finds someone else who would be interested, they can join, but I think for now we're good on people.

In that case, would it be alright for me to submit a character? I don't want to intrude if you don't need any more authors. Also, is there a set date for posting to begin?

UltraEgg
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Ah, we'll certainly accept any newcomers with open arms, seeing as we don't yet have a start date. There are still a few bugs that need to be hashed out.

Go ahead and make a character UltraEgg. Look forward to seeing them!

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gukky on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:00 am

Not that I'm in a hurry or anything - but are we going to get something started?

gukky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stupidontherox on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:29 pm

So sorry about putting this in the OOC but my computer won't let me pm you I am finished with Aurain just wanted to put that out there.
My love for you knows no bounds. Unfortunately you just can't realize that about me. So please listen when I say it if not believe it.

Stupidontherox
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:39 pm

So, not that I've been a good or even present co-GM or anything, but I believe we'll be able to start by the end of the week.

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TornZero on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:59 pm

As long as we can still play, I'm good.

TornZero
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gukky on Wed May 01, 2013 12:44 am

Look, its a great idea still - you just need to kick start it...

gukky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Thu May 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Yeah, I think at this point we're just going to start it up. Probably on Saturday, because I have work to do before then.

What you can do to prep: Work on a beginning post. "Wait, what, you want me to start posting?" NO. I want you to work on a post. Don't post it. Not yet; hold your horses; other idioms here.
The post has to include you arriving somehow to this plane of existence. Whether cosmic star dust 'splooded you out, or you came from a pregnant mortal (they exist already, if you'll remember), it don't matter.
The only thing is that you weren't then and now, through some sequence of events, you are. You arrive to this gray place. Things happen.

Regards,
Joel (and Luflice, obviously)

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gukky on Sun May 05, 2013 10:40 am

Right, my post is ready.

Where's yours?

gukky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gafebear on Tue May 07, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm highly interested in joining, if you guys are still taking people I mean.

gafebear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gukky on Wed May 08, 2013 7:39 am

Well, that'll be for CMJ (Call me Joel) to decide. We were supposed to start on Saturday, but nothing yet...

gukky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Wed May 08, 2013 1:43 pm

Actually, we've got the first post up. It just seems that Roleplaygateway is saying that there is nothing up.

If you click into the 'Blank Universe', it shows my post. So feel free to post your own, if you have it.

--Joel

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gukky on Thu May 09, 2013 7:50 am

My mistake -

That is a pretty post right there. I wonder if it's the earth or just a place...

gukky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Call me Joel on Thu May 09, 2013 3:39 pm

We all make them. I did, on Saturday, but let's conveniently forget that fact.

It may be, it may not be. We'll have to see as the roleplay unfolds. And no, I'm not being cryptic for the hell of it, I sincerely have no clue whether it is or isn't.

Also, I'm going to wait on everyone else to post again.

Call me Joel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gukky on Thu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm

Right, right...

gukky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gafebear on Tue May 14, 2013 1:16 am

So I was wondering, I know each of the character's have their particular "Role" and specific skills but because they're all deities, do they share some sort of... basic skills, per sé? Or are they restricted to their personal abilities?

Something like, only Zyra can make plants grow but do all six characters have the ability to teleport, fly, knit socks or something to that effect?

Or is that also up for discussion/not yet determined.

gafebear
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!