Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Angels Kissed The Earth (Open)

When Angels Kissed The Earth

a part of “When Angels Kissed The Earth (Open)”, a fictional universe by ZaBanpaiaNeko.

There was a moment where Earth began to fall into complete chaos; demons tormenting humans and humans destroying one another...The heavens feared God's beautiful creation, Earth and humans, would be burnt down with the chaos...What will be done?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Angels Kissed The Earth (Open)”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

When Angels Kissed The Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Wed May 29, 2013 9:49 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "When Angels Kissed The Earth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: When Angels Kissed The Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Wed May 29, 2013 11:44 am

I was wondering a few things about Satan, since I was interested in Playing him. Does he always look like a red skinned monster, or would he have the ability to look like a regular human since he is the ruler of the Earth?

How big of a role does he play?

I am also thinking about making a regular demon character. :)
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Wed May 29, 2013 12:25 pm

Well, yes, Satan can look however he wishes. He has many powers. But, for this role play, he is not allowed to travel outside of his realm, which would be Hell, like regular demons. He stays in Hell and controls what other demons do. Satan has the ability to tell any other demon character in this RP to do whatever he wishes. If they do not listen, he has the ability to send other demons after them and trap them back into hell to torture them or to do whatever he feels necessary. Once in Hell, they cannot leave again unless allowed by Satan.

This goes the same with God. He can appear however he wishes, but stays in Heaven. He controls all angels and if they break any of his rules or disobey, he will turn them into humans and never allow them to be angels again.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Thu May 30, 2013 12:54 am

I hope my character is fine, I made him have a little past with Satan as he is one of the older demons. Hope that is fine @ZaBanpaiaNeko (your playing Satan right?)

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu May 30, 2013 8:45 am

Your character is beautiful, although he doesn't have a tag picture or whatever. You should add one. I love your bio. Very detialed~ That's what I like to see :P And yes, I am playing Satan, since it didn't seem anyone else wanted to. But it is still open to anyone willing to do it.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Thu May 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Thank you, and yeah, I had a tag picture loaded up it doesn't look like it worked for some reason. I'll fix that later.
I would take over for Satan if no one shows up, but I kinda wanted to make a human later so I'll wait before claiming it. Someone has to be interested in playing the King of Hell!

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu May 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Yes, well, if no one claims it then you can have it. But until then, I will fill the part.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu May 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Sukana has made her first appearance. I hope its good.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu May 30, 2013 4:16 pm

I noticed. It is a great post. Good job. I changed my post slightly to ad her in it, but my character did not really pay her much mind. At least, not yet...She has other things on her mind.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Thu May 30, 2013 8:28 pm

ZaBanpaiaNeko can you make your font bigger? I can't read it because of how tiny it is. Also I am going to Ohio for a week starting tomorrow so I won't be able to post much.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu May 30, 2013 9:38 pm

(Edit) Well, I was going to change my font to bigger, but when I do it messes the whole post up. Sorry...Perhaps you can just zoom in on the page if it is too small? That is what I do...And thank you for letting us know.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Im thinking I want to make another character, a human, but that would offset the balance of human-angel. Any thoughts @ZaBanpaiaNeko?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:26 pm

You can make another human. Yes, there wouldn't really be an angel to watch over you yet, so for guardian angel, you would simply have to put unknown until we got another one. However, this doesn't matter, because angels are supposed to protect all humans as best as possible. The problem is, you wont be allowed to see any of the angels unless they are your guardian angel, or if an angel breaks the rules and shows you them self anyways. Either way, the angels will do their best to protect you even though you are not their human specifically.

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:40 am

Sooo, who's post is it?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:05 am

Well, I'm waiting for chaoticcarrot before saying anything but I guess he isn't posting anytime soon....

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Guys i'm stuck. Cecil stopped posting and i don't know what to do!

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:24 pm

Yeah I was waiting for him to, should we just move on or give him another day?

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Purpl3_Flam3s on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:37 pm

I guess we should find out where he is first.

Purpl3_Flam3s
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZaBanpaiaNeko on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Well, Purple, just make another post and move on with something else. It seems this Rp is dying down, though...

ZaBanpaiaNeko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ivisbo on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:16 pm

We can just tag him along until he returns? I'd like this RP not to die down, I was rather enjoying it. Kumori is fun to play with.

Ivisbo
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!