Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wasteland Records: Trials of Genetic Decay”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Wasteland Records: Trials of Genetic Decay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:11 am

I'm sorry! I've posted, and will be able to post much more frequently. The only reason I wasn't able to post last night was because my internet had cut out. I'm so very sorry to have taken so long!
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:17 pm

Yeah sorry Nom, this really looked awesome and I was genuinely into it, otherwise I wouldn't have been so willing to compensate for a role, but I've been so much busier lately. I don't see it getting slower either. My time is all spent between school, work, and taking a shower at the end of the day half-asleep. But at least I finally got a job... :P

Anyways, I'll abandon my character and leave him up for grabs if anyone is interested.

Good luck!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:51 am

Just wanted to drop a note and say I wont have a computer or internet from July 3rd to the 8th and wont be able to post during that time.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:01 pm

No more delays.

I'm going to preface this story by saying: I have a hate/love relationship with technology. We had some bad storms earlier this week- I think it was Tuesday night. Anyway a branch fell directly on my cable line and snapped it. They just now got to it yesterday. Apparently that storm messed up a lot: power, cable, and some plumbing (wooh). And I live in the part of the US where everything is above ground (I know some places have buried power lines- I'm not talking about magical sky plumbing). So there was a massive panic to fix everything this week. My little cable delay apparently took backseat.

Anyway I'm back... my internet is actually faster. And posting shall commence on a regular basis.

@Tim: That is fine. Thanks for being super interested and putting up with character hopping. I hope things get less busy. Have a good one.

@Mouse: Noted. We shall proceed without you. I mean. Your character will still be there- but you know what I mean. XD

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Good to have you back :)

Ready to get moving.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lanaya on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:41 am

Likewise! :)
While I breathe, I hope.

Lanaya
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lanaya on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Happy belated Canada Day! :D

I'll have a post up tomorrow or by the very latest the day after. I've been busy doing some volunteer things because of the floods in Alberta, but I'd just like to let you all know, since I know I get a bit restless when I don't get a response within a day or two.

Call me obsessive. Oh well. ;o

Lanaya
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomDePlume on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:17 pm

Hey guys.

I hate that this RP has turned into post.... and wait.... and post... and wait. But I was giving it some time given the US Holiday weekend. That and I have been out of pocket due to some rather tragic events in my life- nothing to me personally so don't worry. Either way I'm just going to check this pulse. I'm considering since cha-kun and silverclawedmouse haven't posted then we are down some more characters.

I'll go ahead and make a post. And honestly if this turns into a 3 person RP I don't mind- as long as it stays alive. c: So if that is the case you guys are more than welcome to pick up the other roles or make other characters to your fitting. That is if you guys are still around- I apologize about this again. Last time. Seriously.

-_- <- serious face

NomDePlume
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:32 pm

I'm still in. I try to make a bit of a commitment upon joining RPs, and this one's no different. I'd really like to see it get off the ground. I might be willing to take the ex-Doombringer role, if I could have some time to experiment with characters.

Otherwise... yeah. I won't ditch this RP before you do, Nom.

Also, it's totally coincidence that I'm replying only fifteen minutes after you posted this, I don't just hover on this site all day, I swear :)

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:23 pm

Hey guys, I am really really sorry to say this, but I am going to have to drop out. Something major is happening with my immediate family right now and its affecting me personally. I apologize, because I was looking forward to being a part of this. I hope it continues strong for the rest of you and good luck.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lanaya on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:37 pm

I'm sorry to hear that silver. I hope things turn out okay for you.

Honestly I'd be down with a 3 person roleplay. I could possibly take up another character if need be. Quite frankly I'd just like to see this RP get up off the ground. No point in letting such a wonderful RP idea grow stagnant, yessum?

Lanaya
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!