Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Last of Us

Last of Us

a part of “Last of Us”, a fictional universe by CrownTheEmpire.

When all of humanity is at the brink of extinction, what will you do? {In Progress}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Last of Us”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Last of Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:54 am

Welcome, Airanea. I like your signature.

@Dancing:

The free spots so far look thusly:

Group 1:

None

(The Computer Geek and the Loner so far haven't been active)

Group Two:

The Wannabe Leader

The Trigger-Happy Best Friend (Intro says reserved, but no one has so far submitted a char)

The Drama King/Queen (Not sure if taken by Faith Fanon)

(also inactive in group two is the Flirt)
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:12 am

Well if the Loner spot keeps being inactive I can make a new character to take that spot over if you like. :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:30 pm

DanceRomani, that'd be great! If she doesn't make a post by tomorrow, you can take the loner. :)
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:51 pm

@Crowntheempire - thanks for accepting me so quickly first post is up.

@Stilits - Thank you, have you ever read the book that the quote comes from?

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:29 pm

CrownTheEmpire wrote:DanceRomani, that'd be great! If she doesn't make a post by tomorrow, you can take the loner. :)

Awesome :) It doesn't matter that I've not read or played the series right? I'm slowly watching a Let's Play, but it seems like a pretty atypical post apoc/zombie/government are asshats setting.

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:01 pm

@Airanea: No, unfortunately not. Though, it sounds interesting.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Oh golly.
Sorry I haven't been able to reply today, I've been exhausted the whole day.
I blame the rain.
I'll try to get back into tis tomorrow, since I'm really looking forward to the interactions between Der Schatten and Lem.
Q v Q

Also, I'm looking forward to when group two grows and the two guys meet Avie.

BEND THE HANDSOME. BE THE HANDSOME.
my tumblr shares the same name.

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:49 am

Did your previous loner come back from AWOL?

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:22 am

@DancingRomani
I'm not sure if I'm one to answer, but I'm pretty sure whoever's posted already is still around,
So I think the Loner's out, unless I'm mistaken.
:T

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm

I know I posted just a bit ago, but for the sake of sheer boredom, and to allow anyone else to post again if they want, I'll throw another one up before I pass out to keep things going.

I'll check this again once I finish writing it to see if anyone is working on one they'd like to post before I submit mine.

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:37 pm

@Dancing:

The character Mei Feroinne playing as the Loner has not posted yet, and the player Lost_Fairytale has not responded to my PM.

You will want to ask the GM CrownTheEmpire, as it is their decision to make.

Stilts
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:45 am

I'm just lurking here waiting to see if they respond or not, if not I can always relook at the list again. :D

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:13 am

Dancing, you can take the role, I am pretty sure Lost won't be creating a post anytime soon

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:33 pm

Alright awesome, once I finish waking up I'll throw one together!

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:55 am

Wait, how long as it been since the infection hit? I need to know so I can alter my character's history accordingly.

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:02 am

About a year ago Dancing

legacy14
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Okay thanks! I'll go finish that CS and submit it.

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:53 am

I've been waiting on Levi to post.... but since he hasn't bee around I'm going to try and get something up before I take off for the weekend (Ill be back Monday night).

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DancingRomani on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:20 pm

So I was intending to have Xavier be a new face to group one (It's group one right?) Rather than try and slot myself in awkwardly with the group as if I've been there all along. I've found in the past it's too hard and I usually leave because it just doesn't pan out.

That's not an issue for anyone?

DancingRomani
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Don't think that will be a problem Dancing, Sam, Ryan, and Kenleigh have only just ran into each other. Aries is there too, if Amy is still with us that is...

legacy14
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!