Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nuzlocke: A Deadly Adventure

Nuzlocke: A Deadly Adventure

a part of “Nuzlocke: A Deadly Adventure”, a fictional universe by BAWADABOO.

Pokemon training was always a fun and safe past-time for most people. When Pokemon moves start to become lethal, what will you sacrifice to save the ones you love? The Pokemon world needs your help.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nuzlocke: A Deadly Adventure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Nuzlocke: A Deadly Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:23 am

Posting when I wake up :p sorry you have to keep waiting on me just been feeling really odd lately hence my like 100 word post the other day

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Guys... that was beautiful D':
I'm so proud :)

You guys are awesome.

I'll be posting soon, and we'll get a move on.
All hail John Rzeznick!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:32 am

Haha it was rather beautiful :P z

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Don't have much to say and I don't wanna do a post with Jack just agreeing and following you out the door so just move jack with the next post

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:42 pm

anyone want a pokemon from the next route? or mt moon?

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Evolve your Pokeymans people :)
The ones you can at least :)

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:22 pm

If you guys would, when I post in the status thread, update your character sheet with new levels, new pokemon, new moves, and the like.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:29 pm

quick check, and it appears you guys have been doing just that..
keep up the good work team :D

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:39 pm

I will post after Vemon :D x

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:17 am

I feel like I gave you not enough room to run with that post. You guys dont have to wait for me to lead you everywhere, unless I say something you can move ahead a bit.
I'm not gonna post as Ryan this round, so you guys can go without him for a loop, just drag him along while you train.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:38 am

Hey Venom, you wanna take over as Daemon? I am starting to introduce some more characters and I dont wanna be posting against myself all the time.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:11 am

Sure could also I'm going to set up a battle in the cave with the Damion Corp. guys we beat in Virdian. Kinda a grudge match for em then Brock can show up and save the day. If you don't like it I can change the post later

Also I'd like either a Geodude or Onix if possible. Don't remember if you could find Onix in Mt.Moon though. XP

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:32 am

you can,
Plot stuff is gonna happen, so you can get one of them after the plot stuff.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Just battle it out for the next post, when I post again I'll post the explosion.

Venom, you will be split from us by the explosion causing a rock slide. You'll be at the cerulean exit, and Misty will meet you there. you can catch an onix or geodude at this time if you want.

Rya and Ryan will go out toward pewter. So our group will be split up once again.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:45 am

And I'm on my own again Q.Q I feel like you guys don't like me any more...

Any who aside from my butthurtedness I'll prolly go with the Onix. Karma and Ken will be in the battle so I can get updated levels for them I'll likely have them evolve during the battle if that's agreeable

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:24 pm

Yeah thats fine,

We decided this when we split up last time, didnt exactly expect you to rejoin so quickly XD
But youll get to hang with Misty and other gym leaders and stuff.
itll be fine :D

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:17 pm

wasn't really expecting to either but lax decided to drop. and I'm actually trying to recruit someone to take his place so we can have four again if that's cool.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:21 pm

I play Misty so you get to hang out with me!!!

And I don't think it would hurt to add another character :) x

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Yeah, thats fine. one more person would be great.

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Hope you are both Ok with the way Osha evolved?

Might as well be dramatic in Nuzlocke haha !

Polka
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!