Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout: Nevada

Fallout: Nevada

a part of “Fallout: Nevada”, a fictional universe by lom.conor.

Many characters roam the wastelands of Nevada; raiders, tribals, vault dwellers, gamblers, caravaners, bandits, soldiers, etc. Between the twin cities of sin, New Reno and New Vegas, Nevada stands a focus of power and money.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fallout: Nevada”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fallout: Nevada

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tylerjohnny1 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:56 pm

We'd love another character, just be sure to spice it up and make him/her your own. First posts should be coming in soon.
YOLO!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tylerjohnny1
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Command Decision time!

Kicked it off, in the absence of our Fearless Leader. Anyone's welcomed to join on in, and Lom can beat my head in when he gets back/gets better.

LETS KICK THIS PIG

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Grab the pitchforks an torc-... Wait not that kind of kick, alright, flags and bottles then?

Either way, Ty and I are working on our post now, we'll have it soon.
Image Image

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Yep, I've mutinied. Imma rebel. Lol, no,just some random bits to keep this alive and not do much. Just fluff for now, I'll write up something worthwhile on the next post, hopefully when Lom get's back. That, and I really wanted to use that song......
"Yes, I'm crazy, and I should hope you are, too. Honestly, it's all these damn "sane" people that scare me....."

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tylerjohnny1 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Yup, Shadow and I tried to kinda flesh out the relationship John and Conner have. We think it came out pretty well.

Tylerjohnny1
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I went AWOL!

This week has just been hell! Iwas in the hospital early in the week, and also, I'm simultaneously moving and starting a new job. The stress of starting has been really killing me and I am so sorry.

But I am really relieved you started and I'm proud of ya'll.
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odysseus on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Any tips on where things will start going once introductory posts are fleshed out? I'd like to give my first post a bit of direction.
"Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must."

Odysseus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:58 pm

It's up to you. You're character can stumble on the others perchance pr just wander.

Eventually, therell be an event for them all to react to.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colonel_Masters on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:23 pm

I would like to join this RP however there are several problems I would like to share here first.

I am currently abroad, while I have a PC to use i do not know if I will have it for the duration of the trip (the next 9 days). Once I return home however I only have two weeks before I will become very busy with RL.

I think I will be able to post once a week during that later time period however I might from time to time be faced with as many as two to three weeks delay between posts. I am not yet sure of how much free time I will have, I could wait until I was but that could mean a few months.

What do you think I should do?

Colonel_Masters
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:15 pm

'Ey Lom, I submitted my second character, tell me if I need to edit.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FoxGlove on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:21 pm

Wooo!

After much cursing, reloading of pages and an extensive use of Copy and paste the tedious character creation has finally been completed.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori, sed dulcius pro patria vivere, et dul cissimum pro patria bibere. Ergo, bibamus pro salute patriae!

At some point or another there was a translation error... Or six.

FoxGlove
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Yeah, but it's a labor of love... *pats extensive character list*

And if anyone else posts, I'll keep it moving with another Tam post. C'mon, folks, I know you're out there. *shakes treat box*

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odysseus on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Dunno if anybody's planning on showing up in New Reno, but that's probably where Ben will be for a bit, unless things move to somewhere more central for everybody, in which case I'll definitely contrive something to get Ben there. Although I suppose that'll happen once our mysterious "event" occurs. Feel free to show up at Ben's door though!

Odysseus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:08 pm

I imagine I'll end up on the wrong end of something soon enough, and SOMEONE is gonna require your services. XD

But first Connor, John, Edgar, and I had a plan for meeting up. By then, if the event hasn't happened, I'm all for it. I freakin loved your post.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Ok! Powell is a badass! Really, that post was awesome.

Anyways, I'm gonna post as Dex in New Reno after Dust posts with Tam.

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Okay, I can't post today, but hopefully I can tomorrow. Hopefully being the key word, so cross everything you got, fingers, toes, legs, eyeballs, kidneys, the whole lot. I'm not gonna say anything other than that, lest I risk jinxing the whole damn thing.

Raidose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raidose on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:01 pm

The new PC is a freaking monster, I can play almost any game I've ever wanted. In fact, thats..... kinda why I'm late today XD sorry. Anyway, starting to type now.

EDIT: Damn, it is beautiful to have a PC back. Oh, added a strength and two weaknesses to Ed's sheet. Deathclaw with Tourette's syndrome. Gotta be some humor in that.

Raidose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Odysseus on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:15 pm

I'll be posting again soon, but I was hoping to maybe get some insight into when this would really be starting up in earnest? I might want to start developing potential side plots if we're expecting a lengthier wait.

Odysseus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow44499 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Ty and I are collaborating for the misfits again. We should have a post out soon.

And honestly, I have no idea Odysseus...

Shadow44499
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DustAndEchoes on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:10 am

Should probably have plenty of time to do your own things. Lom's been quiet, but he said he'd been in the hospital. D:

Get well soon, man.

But in the meantime, since we're doing a 'quality over quantity' posting schedule, don't see why you cant start your own story until the big one hits.

DustAndEchoes
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!