Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Martyrium

Martyrium

a part of “Martyrium”, a fictional universe by Iye Khara.

A small time mercenary crew takes on what they figure is just your typical, unexciting cargo run, unwittingly stepping directly into events that will shake the very foundation of the galaxy and irrevocably affect all organic life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Martyrium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Martyrium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:33 pm

If anyone needs a Snickers, I'd think it would be Jag... That chick is bat-shit crazy. But that was to be expected. Nice style of writing for her personality and inner-voice, Comrade. Liking her already :)

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:33 am

Sorry I haven't posted again by now, people. Been a little busy the past few days... But! I plan on blessing you with my skills soon enough. Rest easy ;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:40 am

I'll throw a bus at your legs, Savader. Godmanit, you always do this.
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Stop trying to ruin my image on this site with lies, Rann! There are plenty of TRUE things you can say in order to reach the same desired effect...

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Rann already knows, but I thought I'd let you all know that the internet at my place has been shut off until the bill is paid (not actually my fault, and there's nothing I can do but yell at my roommate). So, until it does get paid, the only way I'll be able to get on and post is through the use of the computers at the library on campus, as I am doing now.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'm not particularly happy about the situation, but as I said, there's nothing I can do beyond telling my roommate. I'll be making a post soon that makes it so my absence won't interfere with the progress of the story.

I'll let you all know how things are progressing as I find out.
Check out Eastbound, a zombie apocalypse story I'm writing on my own.

I may actually get back to this, now that I'm here again. Stay tuned!

Messiah
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:31 pm

Understood. Thanks for letting us all know, Messiah. I hope everything works out soon! It isn't fun not having the internet to steal one's mind... RPing aside; we need that shit.

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:06 pm

So, it was actually an issue on their end. For some reason, they switch up the account numbers every month and apparently they lost ours or something. I have internet again.

Messiah
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:01 am

Well I'm glad everything worked out for you in the end! And nice post, btw. Welcome back, Messiah :)

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:47 pm

The way I see it, we could probably do a timeskip until the Revenant reaches the station, since it'd likely be a boring ride otherwise. Lemme know what you guys think.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:10 pm

That was indeed the plan Rann and I had in mind. We'll be doing the time skip soon.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:12 pm

By the way, I'm waiting until the time skip until I post again (unless something else comes up between now and then), so...

Messiah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:58 am

So is this seriously dead...? It's been about a month since the last post, with no updates in the OOC. Hope not, but given how much time has passed, I doubt many people are still interested in continuing...

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:44 pm

I'm still interested in continuing!

Falron
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!