Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokémon: Evolution

Pokémon: Evolution

a part of “Pokémon: Evolution”, a fictional universe by Midnightclub.

The world of Pokemon is filled with excitement and adventure. Here is a place to fulfill your dreams and try to become a true Pokemon Master. (WIP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokémon: Evolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokémon: Evolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Why thank you Polka :3

And Taiyaki no worries, we'll tell you if you're taking too long. Also, it's perfectly fine if you make a researcher character, Collin would enjoy researching things with a friend and having discussions about scientific related things xD But if you wish to make a different type of trainer that works too :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:47 pm

I have been silent this whole time. Lol. I've already made my character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:29 pm

I am very excited !

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:53 pm

Good! I'm glad to see some excitement. We should be starting fairly shortly. Taiyaki, you've still got time, don't worry.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:50 pm

Alright. We'll be starting withing the next couple of days. Probably sooner than later. Taiyaki, just turn in the character when you can and we'll add em in.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taiyaki_timewarp on Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:52 am

Thanks Midnightclub. I thought I’d be able to create a character during the weekend, but I wasn’t able to. I think I may need some help, since I’ve been having trouble designing a good character lately. It’s weird because I’m excited and anxious to start a new RP, but at the same time frustrated at myself for being unable to come up with anything interesting.

taiyaki_timewarp
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:44 pm

my character will be complete by thursday night for sure.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Okay. Someone has ditched me. Jadebud sent me a PM saying I had a few grammatical errors in my CS, I fixed them, and then wasn't replied back to.I can't believe that. Also, Midnight never told me anything regarding my character, and hasn't accepted it either (meaning something is wrong with my character). Please tell me in advance if anything is wrong with my character, and I will fix it immediately. (BUT ACCEPT IT!!!! >.<)

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:25 am

They could just be busy right now?
Sometimes real life can take it's hold :P

Don't worry too much about. I am sure they will get back to you as soon as they can ! x

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:07 pm

Thanks for the help Polka. I appreciate it. Epic, I sent you a PM.

My first post is up! Feel free to post.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:37 pm

I love the idea behind this.
Before I post I have a few questions.

Firstly, Are we all in your small shop or are we elsewhere?
Oh wait that was my only question haha!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Lol, you can be anywhere in the city you want to be. I'll try and orchestrate it so that we all can meet up before we skip town.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:37 am

My character is done and ready for action.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:25 pm

I'm waiting on a couple more posts before I make my next one. The way that I'd like to run it is I make posts for Cassie and the World as a whole. (Jade is also free to make World posts) while you all can respond to the world and the player characters.

I'll post something specific for each character or several characters at once when making the 'world' posts.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Things are heating up lol !!!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taiyaki_timewarp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:32 pm

Gah! The day that I’m ready to submit my character is the day my internet is down due to maintenance. Anyways, my character is finally complete! Thanks Midnightclub for helping me :)

taiyaki_timewarp
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Heating up indeed. And we're only just getting started!

No prob Taiyaki. I've added it. It was worth the wait.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taiyaki_timewarp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 pm

So for our character’s pokemon OOC topic: Am I correct in assuming that our pokemon are allowed to know more than four moves? What about learning TMs?
I just thought I’d ask since it was never made clear on the introduction page/rules

taiyaki_timewarp
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnightclub on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:45 pm

You can know as many moves as is possible for that Pokemon at that level but 0 or 1 TMs.

Midnightclub
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby taiyaki_timewarp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Midnightclub wrote:You can know as many moves as is possible for that Pokemon at that level but 0 or 1 TMs.

Ok thanks. I figured our pokemon wouldn’t know all that many TMs. I’ll try to have my pokemon OOC topic up soon.

taiyaki_timewarp
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!