Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Then There Was Silence

Than There Was Silence

a part of “Then There Was Silence”, a fictional universe by SailorTitan.

A twist on a anime high school RP. Class 3-3 has been cursed since 1972 and now it is the beginning of another school year in Yamiyama Town. Will there be more deaths? Will everyone make it through the school year alive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Then There Was Silence”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Than There Was Silence

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Damn, I was about to claim the Arata FC as well :/ Oh well, my height is 5'7, just so that's said.

EDIT: I could take the teacher role though, that'd be fine by me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:21 pm

@Robbhus
I don't know if you saw this or not, but you may be able to create another character. This here is on the introduction page just before you see what characters there are:

"The character number will start off with 2 people per group (Male and female) then can gradually grow larger if more people want to join later on. :3"

You should try PMing the gm about it. If you want to, that is.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:07 am

Sorry I haven't been on for awhile, everyone! I've been quite busy! D:

@AttackonFluffy: Of course you can! He is reserved. Excellent character! :D

[b@Robbhus:][/b] Just like AttackonFluffy said, you can still RP here! :D You can reserve the teacher role or I can create another character slot for you in either of the three groups...~

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:35 am

I'll take the role of the homeroom teacher, thanks. And once again, my height is 5'7.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:24 pm

@SailorTitan
Thanks you ^^ Even though he is barely finished. I should be able to work on him more today!

Also, one thing, I'm a little confused about the 'Other' character. The FC says Yuki Nagato who is from Haruhi Suzumiya, but the gif being used is most definitely not Yuki. Did the roleplayer who reserved her change the FC and you just haven't changed the original one yet or was that just an honest mistake?

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 pm

The character in the gif is Ririchiyo Shirakiin from Inu X Boku SS, he/she must have requested a change.

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:05 pm

I'm excited to see this RP come to life and I can't wait to roleplay with you all. I'm sorry I haven't submited as much as a WIP but I've been super busy between school and my new job. I will, however, do my best to have my character up soon~!

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:31 pm

@AttackonFluffy: Oh, thank you for pointing that out! I will change where it says FC to the appropriate character :3

@Everyone: I'm kinda guessing here that everyone needs a little extra time (including myself). So I'll extend the due date to about two more days. :D

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robbhus on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:22 am

I should be able to get up a WIP tonight, the finished product should come sometime this weekend, hopefully tomorrow night. (However, I'll get my copy of Lightning Returns: Final fantasy XIII on Friday, so I dunno how consuming it'll be)

Robbhus
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AttackonFluffy on Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:03 pm

At last the site is back on!! ~

Weird I had a dream that it came back on last night and I wake up to find that it is :3

I've been missing it

AttackonFluffy
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!