Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The House on the Hill

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: The House on the Hill

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:03 am

Kirsten sent her hybrid cub down the tree, soon after she decided to descend from the tree, her hybrid cub on a leash, she exited the forest and walked, normally up to the house, ”Well good morning sexy” she said with a smile as she picked up the hybrid cub. ”Meet Lucy, she’s an immortal cub” she said as Lucy licked the man. ”The name’s Kirsten by the way, and you are?” she asked, raising an orange eye brow.
Animal rescue is to lose your mind, but in losing your mind, you awaken your soul.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:11 am

Craven watched as the girl jumped down the tree and saw some furry cub coming down first. It was really odd to see something like that around here and wondered what it is and where it came from. Ignoring that fact right now he watched the girl come to him with the cub in her hands. She poked asking his name as the cub licked him. "I am Craven, the owner of this house. Right now there is no one here. They haven't been back for a couple of days. Sometimes they will go out and do what they wish for days/weeks/months at a time. As long as they do not bring back trouble i don't care." He paused for a moment. "So, what have you decided?"
Google CR-48 tester and user.
MLG gamer of H2O PMS clan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:18 am

Kirsten smiled her true smile, and sighed, letting the cub down on his own. ”Well Craven, I have decided to stay, since I have nowhere else to go, and I do find you appealing.” she said with a smile and laughed. ”Lucy likes you” she said with a smile. ”I got her when I was in India, shortly after I turned. Some poachers skinned her mother and the rest of the cubs, so I killed the poachers” she said with a sad smile.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:48 pm

" you want to stay because you have no were else to go and im appealing? It sounds more like desperation for a mate and a place to stay then you really, truly wanted to stay here" he sighed and looked at her and the cub in her arms. It was cute he must admit but he didn;t know where he could stay. He would have to go down to the city hall and see if it was legal to have a tiger cub in a back yard "as your pet ill have to check in with city hall. Im not sure if we can have him or not"

super-6-1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:49 pm

Kirsten smirked and ran to fetch the cage, returning faster than most vampires. ”I do need a place to stay, and someone to teach me the ways of a tame vampire”, she said, stroking the cub. ”I have all the paper work for him. Wild life permit, the works” she said, pulling a few wads of paper from her back pocket.

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby super-6-1 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Craven takes the tattered and winkled paperwork and trys to flatten it with his fingers as he looks it over. He can see these are legal documents for the cub but why did she want a cub? He sighed and looked at her and the cub over the papers. "Well he is cute. Ill take the papers with me and make copys. Ill need them for the city hall so they know he is legal with papers. I don't know how im going to explain this to the others." He folded the papers into his hand and looked at her. "the back yard is big enough for the cub. Wit h the fence im sure we will not have a problem. " he looked back at the house and thought for a moment " Im just not sure were to put you. The house is already full."

(( sorry i kinda ran out of things. Post and i should have more ))

super-6-1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedPitbull on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:57 am

Kirsten smiled and hugged Craven, "I will only leave him out here at day time, no way will I leave him here at night." she said and held her cub tightly. "I can put his crate in the bathroom or something, as for where I'll stay, that is all up to you" she said with a charming smile as she went to sit down, putting the cub down as she sat. She laid back in the grass, and the cub sat on her stomach, falling asleep.

(it's all fine)

RedPitbull
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!