Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fieri Unum Lykos

Fieri Unum Lykos

a part of “Fieri Unum Lykos”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

Fieri Unum Lykos means to become one wolf. The Arvada and Wayland packs have circled around one another for hundreds of years, but now they are forced to come together. Who knows what could happen?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fieri Unum Lykos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fieri Unum Lykos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tea.Or.Coffee on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:15 pm

I'll do my relationship thingies asap! Promise!

Just wanted to say though, I'm really enjoying this RP XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tea.Or.Coffee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:48 pm

@Mae, You don't have to reserve two up front, and since the gender's are pretty even right now, it's whatever you want to play or are more comfy playing, (:

@Tea, no worries, I still haven't gotten Jamie's done and it's been a WIP for days, xD. Glad you're enjoying it as much and Torex and I are :D I hope everyone is! haha C:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Edited the floor plan, since it seemed like there would be a lot of going up and down steps with the way I made it originally. xD I only mention it here because it could cause some awkwardness with the Alpha's and Beta's, both having adjoining bathrooms :P. Or anyone accidentally walking in on anyone. xP

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:08 pm

May I reserve a female spot on the Arvada Pack as a Sentinel? Poor Bristol is the only female of her pack.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:39 pm

Somehow, I don't think she minds all that much :P But sure, thank you!

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Torex on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:22 pm

MaeMae rocks!! And Bristol definitely didn't mind bein the only lady! But she wouldn't mind some company of the female kind either!!

Torex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:14 am

I know I'm only supposed to have 36 hours, but I've got classes today - college sucks sometimes. Mind if I send her in later this afternoon when I've fixed the profile a little?

And since I don't know where else to put this, I'll say it here..
White. :) That's my wolfie.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:38 am

That's fine MaeMae, (:

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:12 pm

Submitted what I have so far(: It's not pretty yet or anything, though.

MaeMae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Come on guys, let's keep up posting! We don't want this to die!

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaeMae on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:25 pm

I've got this final to deal with tomorrow morning, then tomorrow afternoon I am all yours, I promise!

MaeMae
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tea.Or.Coffee on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't made a second post yet, but I've had a pretty bad migraine for about a week now so sitting in front of the computer to type is sort of painful right now. I'm getting some painkillers AsAP though, so I promise to post as soon as I can! Sorry D:

Tea.Or.Coffee
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!