Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tail: Black Dawn

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Fairy Tail: Black Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat May 17, 2014 6:29 pm

"Put your sword down." he told her without looking away from the water "I didn't mean to insult you. Like I said, it was an accident." he sighed "So you're looking for a dark guild. Do you know the name of it?" he asked "I've traveled a lot and I might be able to help you." he offered. It was the least he could do for her. After all she didn't kill him on sight which was, in his mind, a tremendous sign of kindness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliMaiMassacre on Sun May 18, 2014 4:20 am

All of a sudden she calmed down and came back to her senses, quickly lowering and sheathing the blade at her waist. Looking at the boy she noticed that his eyes were a lot kinder than they first appeared and she sighed a little. "Im...sorry about all that." she said quietly looking out to the crowds below than wer begining to thinnen out as the day passed by. "I don't know the name of the guild unfortunately, all I know is that its a ruthless guild and the assasins that take memership in it are cold blodded killers." As she spoke she remembered the look of the leader as he stood in the middle of her village, looking at her for a split second before she made her escape.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EliMaiMassacre
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun May 18, 2014 8:47 am

"Assassins?" he muttered. Could she mean the Nevermore assassins? That would be impossible, his father was the assassin guild master and he hated mages. Something had to be going on. He sighed, it looked like he had some work to do before he found a home. If Nevermore was involved then he had to stop them and find out more about this dark guild. Sebastian turned to face Rose "I'm going to help you find the Dark Mages Guild. Who knows what their potential is and you might need back up."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliMaiMassacre on Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 pm

She smiled at his words, it had been a long time since she had been offered help of any form and it came as a surprse to her. When she looked at the boy she could tell there was some alterior motive to it, but she put the thought to back of her mind and put her hand out to him. "Well I am glad for an help. The last information was that one of their members was spotted around Magnolia." She looked again at the people below, she knew that she would never be able to trust any of them, bt she tried her hardest to see the people as inocent, she had walked through this city many times and had never run in to any trouble here. 'What would a guild like that have to do with anyone around here' she thought to herself as she stepp closer to the boy.

EliMaiMassacre
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun May 18, 2014 1:32 pm

"Well then we better be careful. If one of the guild members is here then chances are the assassins they're working with are in the area as well." he replied

In Magnolia a man sat on a street corner playing an antique looking violin. People crowded around him to hear his music, some were even tossing money by his feet. After the crowd had gotten to a good size the man smiled slightly. The man with the violin stopped playing. "Thank you, citizens of Magnolia, for your audience. I hope you enjoyed my song." he said as put the violin back on his shoulder and put the bow on the strings. "This next melody is one dedicated to the Mages Guild of Fairy Tail." he said with a wolfish grin. "Chaos Melody." he muttered as he began to play. The crowd that had gathered began to scream and cry in pain. A few moments later it was a scene pulled straight from Hell. The townspeople had turned on each other, riots and fights broke out as if it was a war zone.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliMaiMassacre on Sun May 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Rose heard screaming in the distance and closed her eyes to concentrate, trying to listen more closely she heard a lot of commotion not far from where they were. Without thinking she set off running. It wasnt long before she was standing infront of what looked like a riot, she tried to find the source of the comottion while quickly moving out of the way of people who were pushing past her.

EliMaiMassacre
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun May 18, 2014 1:50 pm

Sebastian followed her closely. He remained on the roofs to get an overhead look. "What in the hell?" he muttered to himself. What could cause these people to act like caged dogs? He scanned the area and saw the man on the corner. He was the only one not acting completely crazed. He had to be the source of the turmoil. The man began walking away. Sebastian dropped down next to Rose. "The man is the black suit carrying the violin. He's the one." he told her "You take care of him and I'll settle things here."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliMaiMassacre on Sun May 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Rose nodded back to the boy "Re:Quip the swordstress" she mutered under her breath as she thin silver armour from before. It increased her speed as she whizzed past members of the crowd, leaving little but a breeze in her path. Stopping infront of the man she puts her sword out, leaving it only inches from his throat. "What has happened here?" she asked ruthlessly

EliMaiMassacre
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun May 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Sebastian looked around at the violence. "This is insane." he muttered to himself. He healed his arm out as his seal began to glow "Dream Melody, Slumber." he said as a calming song filled the air. The citizens quickly fell unconscious. "Alright, now I need to cancel out the magic." he held his hand to the air "Dream Reality, Nullify." a pulse of magical energy shot out from him and covered the immediate area, canceling out the Musicians Chaos Melody. "There." he sighed rubbing his wrist "Now when you guys wake up you won't go back to killing each other." Sebastian heard foot steps behind him. He quickly turned to face a female assassin he recognized as a girl named Story.

The Musician smiled again. "What's happening is the beginning of a wonderful symphony. One of death and fear." he replied as he set down his violin case "Are you here to stop me before the crescendo?" he asked "If you are, then you will only find your death at the hands of the Black Dawn."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliMaiMassacre on Sun May 18, 2014 4:26 pm

Rose glared at the man, "I don't know what you think you are going to acheive in this cty, but I will be sure to stop you" as she spoke, Rose pounced towards the man, her blade almost hummed through as it swung throuh the air, the lightness of the blade made it easier to slash forward as she aimed it towards the man's chest.

EliMaiMassacre
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun May 18, 2014 4:36 pm

The Musician smirked, remaining perfectly still as the sword descended upon him. "Residual Echo." he muttered as Roses blade struck him. However, instead of damaging him, the force of her strike was absorbed by his body and sent back at her.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliMaiMassacre on Sun May 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Rose fell back a little at the unexpected impact of her own weapon, this man was like no one she had ever faced before and it only made her more curious about his purpose here in Magnolia. She swung for a nother attack but this time she almost seemed to flash before him as she moved so quickly. The second she was behind him she aimed to thrust her sword through the mans back.

EliMaiMassacre
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun May 18, 2014 4:50 pm

The Musician remained unmoving "Amplified Echo, Double Amplification." he said. This time when her sword touched him, her strike was sent back at her but the force of the strike was twice as strong.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliMaiMassacre on Sun May 18, 2014 5:08 pm

Rose jumped out of the way of the recoil just in time, she was cut a litle from the impact, but not by much. As she jumped backwards she tried to think of a way to defeat him Maybe music will walk against him she thinks to herself as she smiles "Re:quip The Melody" She says as her armour changes to a light purple, the metal chaning to a softer material and her sword morphed into an elegant silver flute.

EliMaiMassacre
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sun May 18, 2014 6:34 pm

The Musician looked at her transformation "Impressive, using music to defeat music, a marvelous idea. However, it is foolish. I am one of the eight Devils Circus members of the Black Dawn guild. A simple clothing change will not save your life."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliMaiMassacre on Mon May 19, 2014 9:17 am

Rose smirked at the naivity of the man. Not many people had seen this form of her magic, as she held the flute to her mouth she started playing a calm tune, the melody almost seemed to materialise and surrround the man, it worked as a way of canceling out any of the magic he had used previously and just as quickly she jumped towards him, the silver flute becoming sharp as she plunged it at his chest.

EliMaiMassacre
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Mon May 19, 2014 9:35 am

The Musician watched the magic. "Interesting." he muttered as he stepped to the side, dodging her strike. "Your skills are impressive, little girl. However, I have to ask you one question. What is more important, capturing me, or saving the lives of this city?" he chuckled "Shall we find the answer? Song of Calamity." after he spoke, music filled the city. The buildings and ground began to shake. The buildings began to crumble and the streets began to crack. "Hurry, I don't think these innocent people have much time."

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellbreaker on Mon May 19, 2014 10:55 am

(I'm not gonna be able to post after this day,not for a little while at least, but I figured I could join and join in when I come back)

Name:Denkou"Lightning Wolf" Okami
Appearance:Wiry, with bright blue and spiky hair, with golden eyes. Has serpentine, tribal tatoos on his face and chest, and tends to wear sleevless shirts, 3/4 shorts, and boots, and reeinforced gloves for striking.
Personality:He's goofy, and somewhat wild and cocky. But, he's also loyal, and kind, looking out for those who can't defend themselves. Due to the fact he's been alone for so long, once he trusts someone they are family, and you don't mess with his family.He hates cowards who pick on the weak, and never backs down from a fight unless it was the only way to protect his 'pack.'
Bio: The once heir to the Okami clan name, a group of shadow warriors/mages.They were destroyed by a dark guild, and he's been wandering form land to land since then.
Magic type: Okami Lightning magic:A unique variant of standard lightning magic, this relies on hand seals, and there are several commonly used techiniques:

Denkou Claw: A quick hand seal summons lightning that courses along the users fingers, and the user holds hand in a claw shape, striking by pressing fingers onto foe. This is unlethal, and used much like a taser.

Electric Howl: More dangerous, this involves a longer process of hand seals. Gathering lightning power, he can unleash it in a howling beam, causing a great deal of damage to a single target.

Electric float: This is not a attack. Instead, he uses it to somewhat fly, using whatever metal he can to ride on. He'll often use the great star for this.

God's Hammer: The most powerful attack in his quiver, this involves alot of handseals, and summons a huge ball of lightning. IT can do enough damage to destroy a building. However, it is very inaccurate, and is rarely used, as it's user is paralyzed for 24 hours after use.

Reequip: Instead of multiple armors, the young wanderer instead stores multiple weapons assiocted with the Okami ninja clan.

The great Star: A huge shuriken, speccially enchanted to be light only for it's user, which is identified by the user shedding blood onto teh blade(s).

Shadow Katana: A black katana that can slice through stone, he uses this to take care of any threats with heavy armor.

Dark Fang: A tanto. Uses it for close range work

Twin Kursigami: A kursigami with a sythe on each end of the chain. His basic, go-to weapon.

Guild:Freelance(Hopes to join fairy tail)
Extra: (Any information you want to add.)

Hellbreaker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EliMaiMassacre on Tue May 20, 2014 9:43 am

Rose looked around at the city worried as she saw the disasters that were unfolding infront of her. She quickly glanced at the muscician before turning to the city. Taking in a deep breath she concentrated her magic more. She put the flute to her mouth once more as she began to play a calming music that slowly began to counteract that of the man. The building closest to her stopped shaking but she didn't know if it would reach as far the evil had.

EliMaiMassacre
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Tue May 20, 2014 2:46 pm

The Musician smiled as he watched her use her magic to try to save the city. "Perhaps we will meet again under less pressing circumstances." he said as he turned and walked away.

Sebastian fell against outer wall of the building behind him. "Still haven't lost your touch, Story."

"No, I haven't." she replied "In fact, I believe I've grown stronger. Especially now that your father has allied Nevermore with Black Dawn."

Sebastian chuckled "Why would he do that? My father hates Mages. I never thought he would ally with them." he said as he stood up.

Before Story could continue talking, the world around them began to crumble. Story vanished in a cloud of smoke.

Sebastian looked around "Shit, I hope Rose is alright." he closed his eyes and focused as his seal began to glow "Dream Reality, Nullify." he said as a pulse of magically energy moved through the city and canceled out the Musicians magic in the places around the city where Roses magic couldn't reach. He had never used his magic to cover this large of an area. It was draining massive amounts of his energy, but he had to hang on.

MasonRosecross
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!