Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Xhiana: Impurity Of The Rose

Xhiana: Impurity Of The Rose

a part of “Xhiana: Impurity Of The Rose”, a fictional universe by Zetsuna.

Eastern Fantasy RP located in the fictional world of Xhiana. The world has faced so much only to survive for a civil war. Rebels have began to rise and plot and our unlikely group of adventurers seem to be swept into the conflict.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Xhiana: Impurity Of The Rose”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Xhiana: Impurity Of The Rose

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Based God on Tue May 20, 2014 8:34 pm

So when do you expect to have this RP running?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Based God
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Wed May 21, 2014 12:08 am

Once characters are ready and everyone feels confident to start I can get it all going but it really depends on who's joining and when they finish their characters. Character creation does take time but its worth it in the end especially if they're dedicated RPers who wont give up.

As for me putting up world information, It should all be done by within the week (Hopefully after i get home from work tomorrow). As for my character I expect it to be done around saturday night or possibly sunday, (possibly it may be earlier but it depends on when I finish "World Information"). As far as the history of the whole story, it will be done once those two are finished. We do not need the history because it is mainly player knowledge (unless you have a decent lore and it shows on your character sheet)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed May 21, 2014 1:57 am

So I'm Venom's buddy and this looks fun i think i'll jump in
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WillCole on Wed May 21, 2014 2:08 pm

Wow, I'm looking over this, and it looks really interesting. I'm a huge fan of system games (it's better to have some kind of stat system and skill tree then the things that can happen in free form (not that free form is bad, of course), and I'd love to right up a character.

Obviously, I'd need to see the history of the world (at least the recent years) to write up a back story, but I have an archetype I've been waiting to use for a while, and hopefully I'll be able to run it in this game. ^_^

WillCole
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Wed May 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Yeah what are you thinking?

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WillCole on Thu May 22, 2014 11:27 am

I've been playing a lot of charismatic characters recently, either leaders or manipulators (one of them happens to be both, ha ha), but I haven't had the chance to play an uncouth character, someone who lacks the refinement that one usually gives to WuJen/Ki Masters.

WillCole
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WillCole on Thu May 22, 2014 2:55 pm

Well, never mind that, ha ha. This character has changed immensely from the original idea. It's still a WIP, but the stats and skills all lead to a Scholar Type, which is pretty cool. Got a ton of Lore skills. ^_^

WillCole
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Thu May 22, 2014 9:57 pm

I'm contemplating on adding too much needed history - Like I can list the events and when they happened but as far as giving off explanations of significant events. I may just leave it down low. As for those with Lore skill I can work with you on what you'll know. This way it prevents the misuse of Player Knowledge/Character knowledge (Also it keeps people in for a surprise if interested).

As for those in clans, I'll give you some information on the Clan Wars and the beginning of clans. Each clan has a similar yet different view point on it.

How does that sound guys? I'll still be making a GENERAL history though.

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WillCole on Fri May 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Sounds good to me. Though, I wouldn't worry too much about players using history for their advantage, unless the campaign is focusing on the world's history. (Which may be the case, ha ha)

Also, submitted the WIP, to see if his spells are okay (and if I didn't screw up anywhere regarding stats, which is entirely possible)

WillCole
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat May 24, 2014 12:40 pm

You have another interested party. Going to quick read what you have going first. But is there any role absolutely needed at this time because I'm totally willing to fill since I'm still uncertain what I wish to bring to the table

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Sat May 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Nope, just enjoy the character you're playing as and make sure it is diversed from what others choose :)

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Sat May 24, 2014 6:22 pm

I submitted my WIP I can probably finish it Sunday.

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Sat May 24, 2014 6:43 pm

Np at least you added your traits so I can work on them.

Also message me, I really didn't intend on having foreigners in this campaign but its ok. Just a few things you're going to to need to change, agree and adjust the character too. I added traits to help you out but yeah mainly its region. I wish you asked about it earlier but I do already have a set region for Westerners and as Language because you're not from around Xhiana, you don't know it unless taught it but that all depends on how and for how long. So I changed your Common Language as Oelivertian.

Also get back to me about your Ally. (I did say Message me about your traits, I can't accept them all and I need to adjust them to the campaign setting. Also Ally has a bit of a rough situation. The thing is, you basically are having to create another character with that character (The way you're making him at least).

As for your enemy, well I control him and when he appears so yeah and in this world, there is a good chance that he probably will die quicklly from Heishi and not by us depending on how things go.

Also for your nobility I'll let it slide and go with it because I didn't develop to much into it.

I will say though because of your character, If we complete this RP we can definitely have a sequel to go to the Western World which does have a bit more differences then Xhiana. (Again message me to know what they are)

There's just a little bit we'll have to work on but we can fit your character in.

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sat May 24, 2014 9:25 pm

yeah I was thinking about making a more priestly character, however I have a question as I'm currently debating whether or not they should have some form of physical disability or infamous heritage. You know, something to try their belief in the real world.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Sun May 25, 2014 10:50 am

I'd have to see your WIP character sheet + the traits you're choosing because then I can see what you might be going with and I can knock out your traits in a PM. That way it'll be a little more clear to what you may want to do.

On another note - I'm finishing up my character today - tomorrow!

Edit: Unfortunately I was unable to finish my character today... however in the next two days, should be a little better. I have my History skeletoned out which Is the main thing I'm focused on right now. Appearance and personality have already been decided and can easily be done.

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:02 pm

Hi, I'd like to write up a character and join in if you're still recruiting. :)
[font=times new roman][center]We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages...

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 pm

We are, PM me when you're working/looking to add traits as instructions say and if you need help as well.

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dae Mec on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:16 pm

This looks very interesting! I'd love to join.

For my character I'm debating between an courtesan assassin and a merchant mercenary. I have a few other ideas, but those are the two I've narrowed it down to.

How many people are you going to allow into the roleplay?
“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”

Dae Mec
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsuna on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:09 pm

I want at max 10 (I will do more if people show they're dedicated though)

Zetsuna
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WillCole on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Sorry for not posting. Ridiculously busy week. I should have the post up Sunday.

WillCole
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!