Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Newborn (Vampire rp)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Newborn (Vampire rp)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:06 pm

Leigh unsuccessfully tried to stifle a chuckle at her irritation, it came out as a sort of choked snort. He caught the look in her eye and sobered up slightly, shaking his head at her. "Don't you worry your pretty lil head. I'm probably one of the scariest things you'll come across in this forest." he whispered back, and clambered to another branch above him.
He stood for a moment, calculating the distance between his tree and it's neighbour. "By the way, keep up if you can. and try not to make too much noise, you don't want to scare away your food." he flashed a smile down at Kari, amused at how much he seemed to annoy her. He removed his hat, and standing unsteadily bowed deeply to her before launching himself into the next tree, moving from branch to branch with surprising speed and agility. He had been doing this for as long as he lived in this town, he was not as clumsy as he pretended to be. He paused, placing his hat back on top of his shock of white hair, and waited for Kari to catch up, crouching animal-like on the branch, his hands gripping the rough bark, the muscles in his legs tensed and ready to take him to the next branch.

*walks across thread leaving muddy footprints*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Creiko
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:10 pm

Toshi stared. "I'm going to cut him in two!" He said, running quickly behind Demitiri, his feet heading towards his back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwoven on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:24 pm

Kari crossed her arms over her chest and breathed out in slight disgust. His ego intimidating her, she brushed her hair over her bare pale skin from her shoulder before she jumped onto a higher brance gripping it tightly with her hands, her nails digging in as she adjusted herself to balance before looking up to the next tree blowing out a stressed sigh from her lips when he asked her to keep up. "Oh please..."

She was much more graceful on the ground, the few weeks of the new speed and strength, took a while to get used to and practise. She hand't quite mastered the trees... she followed him not as quickly finding an easier path and eventually getting up to be beside him, only to have him jump again. She growled in protest, yet her lean body was able to stay just as quiet as he was, sleekly pressing through the brances blocking with her hands.

With each jump Leigh took, she learned quickly, learning not to breathe in when she gained speed, she merely kept her eyes on Leigh, her face expression firm when she finally caught up, her newborn instincts very sharp. She eventually detected where he would jump next and followed him closely feeling the sudden movements of his muscles and legs. " Are you nearly finished...?" she finally said withen an earshot of his distance. She noticed she must have complained a lot. She supposed she could change that...

Unwoven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:48 pm

"Nearly," he grinned, and put a finger to his lips. He crouched, keeping his eyes trained on a lame doe, she was probably searching for somewhere to die. the animal seemed unhurried and while her ears had flicked in his direction once or twice, she seemed unpeturbed. Kari had joined him on the brach, he was pleased with how quickly she had gotten the hang of it. "And there," he whispered to her, his dark eyes still on the doe, "is your first non-human meal. Go get it, then." He flashed her another smile and relaxed against the tree trunk, arms crossed on his chest.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwoven on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:09 pm

The female watched the animal curiously, She could feel the animals weakening heart pumping, its warmth tempting her. Yet she knew the taste was entirely different. She looked back at Leigh carefully before slipping onto lower branches...

Once on the ground she crouched low, she was very feline like. Her eyes had turned into a coal color, dark as ebony. She felt no hunger towards the animal, its feautures weren't as appealing. Neither was its smell...
She stayed quiet only moving closer, feelings its breathing. Kari hesitated her fangs seeming to grow out from her mouth over her lips poking out gently before before she grunted as she pushed her body from the ground and onto the doe's body. Pinning it down with a rather quick and quiet skill... she bit once, missing the veins, and biting again before she actually got a decent blood flow. her lips not used to the fur, the blood she drank was a few gulps before she pulled away not finishing the doe and wincing. "Ugh!" she groaned " It tastes terrible!" she growled before pressing her lips back to its long neck and drinking again.

As soon as she was finished with it she pushed it away. Wiping the blood from her mouth and looking disgusted at the death stare from the animal, its neck was ripped by her large teeth blood splattered here and there. It wasn't very clean. She turned back towards him, avoiding his stare by looking else where.. her eyes still coal black with hunger of 'real blood'.

Unwoven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:27 pm

Leigh dropped to the groud and stood facing her. "Now, now, don't look at it that way. You need to give it a chance. You may feel it's a big step down from human blood, but the only real diference is it's a lot more furry and the taste isn't corrupted by eating the meat of other animals." He turned away from her, examining the animal's body. "Tell me, Why do you want human blood so badly?" He towad with his small sliver chain and the cross wrapped around his left wrist, enjoying how it glinted oddly in the low light.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwoven on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:40 pm

Kari hissed violently at him " Its a huge step down! Its just as gross as human food..." she said shivering at the thought and put her hands on her hips, staring down where she held the animal, holding on so hard it was crushed there. She stared back at him " Vampires are meant to hunt humans, but as you say... its not that way anymore.." she frowned before relaxing her harsh tone toward him and added " Its better tasting... its hard to resist your favourite snack.." she said giving him an example. She turned towards him " Can we please... try something else?" she asked.

Unwoven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:10 pm

"Human food isn't actually that bad, once you get used to not having an human blood." He cracked his knuckles, watching Kira intently yet avoiding her eyes. "Short of feeding on cats and dogs or breaking into a zoo, there's not really anything else. unless you're willing to trust me." He grinned mischievously, his eyes sparkling with something unidentifiable.
"I've got quite a collection at home. I store blood in case I can't hunt, but for a newborn... It tends to make them weak, or at the very least lethargic. Some adults use it when they're trying to destroy them. I could give you a little pig's blood. I'll even warm it up for you. I even have some human blood. I have friends who work at blood banks. I guess I could wean you off the way I was. but then, I knew my teacher would never dream of hurting me." She was after all,my mother. He leaned against a tree watching Kari with veiled eyes.
Last edited by Creiko on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwoven on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:26 pm

The talk of blood was making her dizzy, feeling sick with hunger. He was teasing her, or like it seemed like it. Everything he spoke seemed wanting. She felt her throat burning, the deer didn't quite help. She hadn't been as hungry as she was now. Kari's bangs swayed into her dark eyes as she stared at him, thinking long and hard...

" You plan on destroying me later on then?" she asked calmly a slight croak to her feminine voice as she asked, pained that she wasn't drinking at the moment. She slightly misunderstood what he said. " I'd trust you... if I knew you couldn't harm me" she growled. " Tell me more.." she said quietly reaching her hands up to hold her burning throat, it stung when she spoke, she'd have to quench it soon.

Unwoven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:37 pm

"I don't plan to do anything of the sort. You intrigue me. But yes, my own mother turned me. She mixed human and animal blood until I no longer cared whether or not I had any. But of course, You'd still have to have fresh animal blood on a regular basis. I can't have you dying on me." he gave an odd little laugh.

"I can understand if you refuse. Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up. Sit tight. I'll try to find you another deer. you look like you use the blood." He pushed himself away from the tree and started to examine the ground as if for tracks, but he was really waiting for her to make a decision.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwoven on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:56 pm

She watched him quietly, closing her eyes and breathing nervously... she looked up to see him looking again and he turned away. She could have attacked him right thar... when he turned his back to her. A chance of killing him, yet it was slim. She looked away.. finding hurting him was pointless. The only reason it crossed her mind that she craved blood.

Her hand still holding her throat, she thought of the advantages that she could get by staying with Leigh.. if he taught her well. The only thing that kept her was him easily killing her when she was alone, ripping her to shreds. Killing her painfully. She shuddered and tensed her body at the thought. Did death matter when you were such a creature?

" Leigh..." she called out gently, taking a step towards him " I'll stay... I'll come with you.." she said hesitantly.

Unwoven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:31 pm

"I apologize for the inconvenience of shimmering. I thought we should get deeper into the forest if we are to find anything to feed on."

Demitri sighed. He had hoped on gaining another newborn for teaching but it seemed that Leigh had gotten her. His technique was quite different than there's. He wasn't a hunter. He was an animal lover. He always was since he was turned. He at first when a newborn refused to hurt the animals but in the end gave up and decided to do it as humanely possible. He didn't want to hurt them.

"Now would you rather hunt them down or do what I had done."
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:43 am

She thought for a moment and looked at him, "I like what you did better." She at times had an attitude, but when it came to animals she had a soft spot for them.
Yes, yes I do.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:52 pm

Leigh rose slowly, wiping his hands on his jeans. Gotcha! He smiled to himself then turned to face her. All traces of his smile vanished as he turned to her, but his face fell when he saw the condition she was in. He stepped forward to steady her, she was weaker than he thought. Some newborns couldn't deal with the change of blood. He grasped her around her slender waist, taking most of her weight.

He smiled at her warmly, his eyes gentle. "Let's go, yes?" He shifted her slightly and shimmered, the world blurring around them for a moment and they appeared at the edge of the forest, in a secluded part of town. He didn't dare do it for any further in case he was seen. "C'mon, not far now." He led her to a small apartment, fumbling to open the door. Once inside, her laid her carefully on the sofa, and knelt beside her, watching her for any reaction. He lived in a fairly normal apartment, minimally decorated. The room the were in, his living room, possessed only a long black leather sofa, a low coffee table and a television set. A rug was spread on the floor, but it seemed like an afterthought, to make the room appear less empty. There were no real personal touches, no photos on the wall; no sense of mess or clutter, nothing. It seemed almost devoid of life.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwoven on Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Kari was a bit dazed, she took a step back away from when if she could when he held her, nearly like a sign of defense. She kept herself guarded yet never moved as they shimmered to somewhere else. She hadn't fed in so long, it was hard to imagine her eyes still had red color from how long she hadn't fed. Kari had resisted until a point she could have snapped.

Her cold cheeks pressed onto the arm of the sofa, her pale skin held contrast between them. Slowly releasing the hard grip that dug into the sofa itself. The feel of the apartment was comforting, but just incase... she kept her breathing limited. Finding it easier. She watched him curiously before sitting up and pushing her hair from her black eyes. " Don't think I plan on resting..." she told him softly and honestly. " Your supposed to be helping me..." she added laying her head back down to cut her glare onto him and kept herself stiff. A bit surprised of his home, ever so human. Alot like before.

Unwoven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:55 am

Leigh laughed at her comment, and rose, heading into the kitchen. Like the living room, it too was completely devoid of personality. The cupboards were simple white, with a contrasting black work surface. He entertained humans from time to time, Leigh liked to keep a semblance of normal life. There was the usual assortment of appliances, the only thing out of the ordinary was a small locked fridge in the far corner. Unlocking it, he withdrew two pouches of blood. Measuring careful amounts from each, blending them together, he heated it to body temperature. Pouring it into a mug, he added a few drops of liquid from small vial, to stop it coagulating.

He returned to the living room, placing the mug in front of Kari. "Try that. It's mostly human, but there's some animal blood in there too." he backed away slightly, and crouched, watching her, rocking on his heels.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwoven on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:56 am

She watched as he left and as soon as he did she shifted her legs over to edge and sat quietly, staring at the furniture around her. Her black eyes unblinking she breathed in slowly, and blew out quickly when Leigh came back the noises from what he had been doing had made her huddle up closer to herself. Hugging her stomach and staring at the cup, taking it and placing it to her lips...

Kari stared at him for a while before she tilted the cup towards her, her fingers quickly grasped firmly around it as if she were drinking from a humans neck. Her eyes closed and she felt entirely relaxed as she drank in large swallows, a soft humming from her throat as she did so. The bitter flavour of the animals blood was entirely faded to her it tasted just as well. The female had her head back when she finished, she handed the cup back before opening her slowly changed eyes... Wiping the very little mess she had on her lips and putting it to her mouth again.

" It was.... it was good.. Thank you" she said her hands away from her throat, no longer stinging her entire body. She stared at him, wondering why he found her so interesting. He said he had be weaned off himself. She sat up, setting on the edge of the matress of the sofa, staring just as hard back at him, once again watching his feautures.

Unwoven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:34 pm

Leigh took the cup from her, returning it to the kitchen. "Well now," he said returning to the room, "that wasn't so hard. So tell me, how long have you been a vampire? After all, I feel I should know a little about you." He asked, his dark eyes burning with interest. He ahdn't met a newborn he really felt should be a vampire, they all seemed to be mindless bloodsuckers these days, he found it slightly depressing.

He sat across from her on the floor, she still seemed wary of his intentions and he didn't want to scare her into doing anything they'd both regret.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Unwoven on Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:46 pm

She lifted her head, watching him and nodding a bit when he came back " For about.... 2 weeks" she said stopping incase he had to fumble and correct herself. But the date seemed about right. She looked over at him, asking the same question would sound a bit odd but she might as well... " What about you? You seem well experienced enough" she added since he was so full of himself.

Kari leaned back towards the sofa and sighing, yawning a bit and looking back to him. She always had herself guarded, his eyes always held something in them... she eventually looked away from him waiting for a reaction and crossed her arms over herself again. Merely for comfort, but she looked much better now.... stronger, quicker reactions.

Unwoven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creiko on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:59 pm

Leigh favoured her with a lopsided grin, then stretched cat-like. "Hmmm, It must be around seven years now. So yeah, I've been around for a while. Of course, I'm not as experienced as the purebloods." He shifted slightly, closing his eyes. "So, are you convinced yet that I'm not going to hurt you? After all, when it comes to such things, I don't tend to mess about. You may think it's cruel or unfair, but killing of newborns is quite neccessary, from my point of view, anyway."
He paused, cracking one eye open to watch her actions.
"After all, the more there are, the harder it'll be to hide our existence. And of course, there'll be more useless adults running around turning people then buggering off, like what happened to you. So, to be honest, I usually get rid of them." He shrugged, running a pale hand through his snow white hair.

Creiko
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!