Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Survival Kit Academy

The Survival Kit Academy

a part of “The Survival Kit Academy”, a fictional universe by Kapento.

Young mages and demons are forced to work together. (Full.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Survival Kit Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Survival Kit Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:44 am

Anyone's still around?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:24 am

I am. Im sorry I dont have internet access right now so I haven't been able to check on this lately.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:02 pm

I'm still here as well, just waiting on the others in group 2/the site to actually work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:11 pm

I'm still here! Don't count me outx3
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kapento on Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:04 am

Hey everyone!

I must apologize for my absence, it has been irresponsible of me to disappear like I have done. Unfortunately I have been dealing with a lot of RL problems that have made roleplaying difficult, and as result I am no longer able to participate much in this roleplay, as my free time is shortened quite a bit and I can't dedicate much of myself to it right now.

If someone wants to remake the roleplay and start again then you are perfectly welcome to do so, so only if you credit me for the idea. I'm not sure how many people are still here though, I know a few are. So maybe it would help to re-boot the idea and get some fresh people in. Or, people can still use this roleplay if they want to and continue on to the next day as planned, and use my characters if they are required, and keep things going.

I thought I should let you all know. I would’ve done so sooner but the site hasn’t been working for me for the past two weeks, and every time I click on the site I got an error and wasn’t able to get online until earlier today. I want to thank everyone who made this roleplay of mine special, and maybe sometime I’ll roleplay with you all again!

I'll still be around if people have questions or anything like that. If anyone does restart the roleplay I can always advise and help out with things as a Co-Gm, if they want, but unfortunately I just don't have the time to be a full GM at the moment due to RL circumstances. That's all I really have to say, and that I'm sorry about this!

Kapento
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:42 pm

@Kapento
It's quite understandable love, at least you informed us. I hope life gets easier on your end Kapento.

@Everyone Else
Well with that, I shall be pulling out of the role play. Feel free to send me a pm if you ever need an extra player.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:07 pm

I would rejoin if someone else wanted to remake it?

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:36 am

I was thinking that I could reboot this RP when I have more time, if anyone wanted to continue, please PM :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!