Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Stars Align

When Stars Align

a part of “When Stars Align”, a fictional universe by Blushing Bunny.

A town can’t pop out of nowhere. Nevertheless a town that didn’t seem to exist until 20 years ago. But what if it did? What if a town became a place? A spot? A home? What if that same town held some of our history’s greatest secrets? {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Stars Align”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: When Stars Align

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:34 am

Lol, @Gentlemiss - you should be a english teacher and a wannabe writer!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:34 am

@cc.jones - Of course! She sounds like an excellent character for the RP!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:29 am

Hello! Is it at all possible for me to reserve a male spot of H.P. Lovecraft? With an FC of Ben Barnes (I think he kinda rocks the creepy look)
I kind of see him as a bit of an eccentric shut-in. Probably a trust-fund baby who doesn't need to work but teaches the elective course of "Horror in Literature" at the local highschool anyways.

But if you think there are too many writers on deck, I'd be glad to take a different historical figure!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:37 am

Oh yeah, if there's too many writers I'd be totally happy to switch to like, Arthur Pendragon, if we're allowed to have a maybe-real type of character, aha.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:38 am

@JacksColdSweat - I love the character- there can never be too many writers! I'll put your reservation up ASAP :)

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:16 am

-Legendary- was the word right?

Okay lets start. Awesome role play I love the idea. Its so amazing. I love these kind of things now it was really hard. I was jumping around from, Jane Austen, to Saint Theresa and then Mother Theresa and then Maria Von Trapp and then to Catherine the Great. I decided on going with Queen Victoria.

So Queen Victoria.
Why not make her a student that has a famous outfit blog

Face claim Sarah Hyland

I can take on more then one character if needed but I am not good at male roles LOL tell me when you have a character skeletion up or do we need to make those on our own?

I kept trying to post this yesterday I want to be in this role play so bad
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:38 am

@Lvdwilt2000- Sorry it took me so long to get your reservation in! I actually just got out of bed. ._.
But, Yep, I'll put your reservation down. The character skeleton is up to you, but I do have my WIP up so you can look at it if you want to in order to get a gist of what I'm looking for. :)

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Hello Blushing Bunny thanks its cool

Would you mind lending me the code to yours?

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:27 pm

@Lvdwilt2000 - Sure, I'll send it to you in a PM.

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Hey, I have a question. If I were to take up the last male role, is there anyway he could be siblings with Yvette? I'd probably will use James Dean or Albert Eisenstein. Think of him as like one of those over-protective brothers, a mentor?? Because, I mean, there are ways for her to communicate with others; http://www.aadb.org/factsheets/db_communications.html. Remember the 5 senses? Touch, s̶i̶g̶h̶t̶, taste, smell, h̶e̶a̶r̶. Her touching sense is her forte. It's easy for her to detect the object as she is practically a genius.

Or maybe I won't have to make her a mentor if someone else would like the role.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:17 pm

If no one else takes the role, that would be perfectly fine with me!

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Dooooo it! I want James Dean! Lol xD

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:53 pm

sparrowluvr2 wrote:Dooooo it! I want James Dean! Lol xD

Guess it's been decided than. xD I'll take up the last male role. The historical character will be James Dean and I'll use the face claim of Aaron Taylor-Johnson. Hmm... his occupation will be Yvette's part-time mentor and a bus boy for Male 1's local coffee shop. He'll also be Yvette's half-sibling. :)

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:56 pm

@cc.jones - Alrighty! Sounds great!

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:07 am

You may now accept Callum. :)

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:02 am

I updated my profile. I finished her bio, I may edit it later, I'm not sure.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:04 am

I submitted my character! I'd like to add some more info in there later, so it's still a bit of a WIP though--

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:27 am

I can't friggin' wait to get this roleplay started. I'm already discussing relationship with some of you, and I'm like mind blown. Pm me for relationships between my two characters and your(s)!!! I'd appreciate it.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:13 am

Lol. Cc you are hilarious... thank you for keeping me entertained.

I can't wait to read more about your character Jack!

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Indila Eil on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:46 pm

My beautiful people, I am also quite excited to get this thing started. I shall be working on my character today, I apologize that I haven't submitted a WIP yet but I will do my best to do that soon enough. I look forward roleplaying with all of you and I am loving all of the characters here. I am also looking forward starting on my character, Ada Lovelace was the first female programmer (being a Computer Science major, and a major geek myself) you can all imagine my excitement. xD Okay enough geeking out.

I have to admit I fangirled when I saw Edgar Allan Poe as well as H.P. Lovecraft :')

Once I finish my girl, I'll let all of you know so that we can work on relationships.

Amor
Vincit
Omnia

ImageImage

Indila Eil
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!