Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gifted: A Remake

Gifted: A Remake

a part of “Gifted: A Remake”, a fictional universe by Gentlemiss.

Welcome to Gifted Academy. A school owned by a very eccentric old man for those hand picked by him. all are geniuses in their own right. He claims they will shape the future. What could go wrong? And what's with this strange house?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gifted: A Remake”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gifted: A Remake

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Thu May 21, 2015 6:29 pm

I apologize, I feel really bad but I need to drop this RP. Something in my life just happened that needs my attention and I don't have the time to keep up.

I wish you all luck in your future endeavors.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Thu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm

noooooooooooo
Hiroyuki Sawano and Tetsuo Araki >>>>>>>>>>>> all

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Thu May 21, 2015 9:00 pm

Sorry to hear that, Cheshire. Good luck, and I hope things get better soon.

...and I am now partner-less. Seems like a normal day for Nathan.

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Fri May 22, 2015 6:47 am

Hope things go well for you chesh! You're always welcome back!

And blaze, you mind if Hakon becomes friendly toward Nathan? everytime I read a post for him, Hakon always goes "YOU POOR BABY!" in the back of my mind. XD

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Fri May 22, 2015 9:58 am

In that case, how much angst does Hakon feel like dealing with?

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Fri May 29, 2015 2:05 pm

Oh, what's that? You didn't want to deal with that much angst?
TOO BAD. ANGSTBLAZER TIME.

(A few notes: Yes, Cheshire gave me permission to make up something for Chess' disappearance. I probably overdid it, but still.

Also, because I threw this out before Fabricator could get a chance to post, I'll talk with him to figure out what happened to our characters at the end of the first day. If we feel like covering that, it is.)

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Sat May 30, 2015 2:43 pm

*comes back later and finds out that no one reacted, not even in the OOC*

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat May 30, 2015 3:57 pm

I started a new job on the 26th and I've been 26 years old since the 22nd. My life has became rather hectic, and with the addition of 4+ hours of travel per day on top of my working day I'm been arriving home and collapsing into a stupor. My computer has been heard wailing in a dusty corner and lamenting it's inactivity.

I'm most likely going to be turning it on for the first time tonight since I was 25. My tiny tiny laptop doesn't count since my computer can eat it and my actual laptops with ease ¬_¬

But yes, I'll try and work up something if I'm able today or tomorrow.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun May 31, 2015 4:16 pm

HOLY SHIT THIS HYDRA'S BEEN HELLA BUSY AND I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE!

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightblazer on Sun May 31, 2015 7:07 pm

It's fine, Kyuukon. That "I effort" thing was actually a bit more rude than I should have been. I was just hoping I'd get a lot of shouting of "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NIGHTBLAZER" or things like that after my previous post, heh.

Of course just when I try to drop the drama bombs, Real Life Ensues...mumble grumble...

Nightblazer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:06 pm

LOOK! I HAVE MANAGED TO POST SOMETHING! SOMETHING KINDA SHITTY, BUT A POST NONE THE LESS! HAVING TO SHARE THE COMPUTER IS SUCKING REALLY HARD RIGHT NOW!

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abbaddon on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:17 am

...I think it's dead. o_O

Abbaddon
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!