Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Monsters

Monsters

a part of “Monsters”, a fictional universe by wolfstar918.

Since the dawn of mankind, humans have feared and hunted monsters. Chasing them down, protecting the weak and innocent from their wrath, and generally, killing them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Monsters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:10 pm

I'll use a randomizer; I think that'd be best. Might provide challenges and such rather than matching them up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jäger on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:11 pm

Hey everyone. Just wanted to pop on in and introduce myself. Since the 'a' in Jäger isn't the easiest to type (God, Jäger why did you make such a hippie name), feel free to call me Jag :]. I've submitted a WIP for my character Gaia Trulove and I'll be finishing various parts of it over the course of this week.

If anyone wants to cook up some future interactions with her, just holla'! I can't wait to dive right in.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jäger
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:20 pm

1- Jayde (most sympathetic to the supernatural)
2- Nicole (sarcastic and stubborn)
3- Nathaniel (copes with humor)
4- Artemis (the most expressively angry one; intense)

1- Alia (kitsune)
2- Anthony (incubus/succubus)
3- Ashling (dreamwalker)
4- Jared (faerie)

If Jag wants, I am completely up for swapping Jared with Gaia

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Jayde and Alia are both RPed by the same person. That pair won't work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:27 pm

God dammit, you know more about this than me. Tbh though I just have issues remembering names. OK. Let's try this again

1- Jayde (most sympathetic to the supernatural)
2- Nicole (sarcastic and stubborn)
3- Nathaniel (copes with humor)
4- Artemis (the most expressively angry one; intense)

1- Jared (faerie)
2- Anthony (incubus/succubus)
3- Alia (kitsune)
4- Ashling (dreamwalker)

SO, Alia got Jayde like several times on the randomizer. Apparently they really like that pairing.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:38 pm

Ahaha, this is fine, although if Calum still ends up playing the backup role with Gaia's addition (is she monster or hunter?), I might end up with a few Artemis-Calum interactions while Ashling sleep/eats.

Those will be... interesting. They wouldn't get along very well, which is funny to me.

Or them both just sitting there in dead silence for a while. That is alsi a distinct possibility.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jäger on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:09 pm

Gaia is a monster - sorry for the confusion, I'll make that more clear. As so swapping with Jared, what position would Gaia have if she didn't swap? Since I imagine she wouldn't be in a pair, right?

Jäger
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:39 pm

The two not paired, Calum and whoever, will have a subplot so they're not bored.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:49 pm

I'm fine with the pairings too, they work for me. The Calum-Artemis interactions could definitely be interesting... or tense... or awkward. Plenty of possibilities when it comes to all these pairings actually, I think it'll just be easier to think of them as we get the characters interacting to get a feel for each personality.
Live With Your Scars

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phyra on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:15 pm

I too am fine with the pairings. I had a couple of different ideas, but you know, over all it works for me! Im really excited to start rping. also, i was curious if we could switch it up every one in a while (different pairings being made). Like the original pairings stay the same, but for like a weekend or something we switch partners like once a month? I don't know, i think it would make it a bit more interesting. Anywho, thats aout it. Ill make a post w/ alia when i get back from band camp (i only have time for this)! Also, jag, love your char :3
Da Bomb Diggity

Phyra
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jäger on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:50 pm

Alright after taking a look at both Calum and Jayde's character sheets, I feel like there would be more active interest if she were paired with Jayde instead of going on a subplot with Callum (for the simple reason that she doesn't like men and would be inclined not to interact with him very much, if at all). However, I'm sure I could find ways to make her 'cooperate' with him in one way or another. If nothing else, it would be a fun challenge to write.

My overall preference is to be paired with Jayde though (since Jared occupies the other spot in the pair).

Jäger
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:58 am

Well, c: It wouldn't really be centered around working with Calum, though obviously there would be working with him, but that's fine. I'll swap the pairings.

Phyra, I think that's a good idea, and I've already have several ideas for how they could possible be switched up every once in a while.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jäger on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Thanks Wolf, I appreciate it. Though if it would be better/more appropriate for her to be with Calum, just say - I don't have to be with Jayde. I'll send you a pm either today or tomorrow about how Gaia should make her entrance.

Jäger
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phyra on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:27 am

Wolf, thank you :3 I like the pairings, but i think they would get boring after a while XD lol. And jag, i think thats actually a pretty good idea, tbh. :) Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, as I'm sure you guys already know, i was at band camp for the week, but I'm going to get started on a post for Alia then a post for Jayde ASAP! Thanks again for not hating me and booting me from the Rp over the course of my being gone! :P

-Phyra

Phyra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:57 pm

Welcome back Phyra. :3 I hope yo u had fun at band camp! ^^

Also, I am sorry I have been absent from the ooc discussion! I was a bad person and just checked the IC thread and not the OOC for some reason... I'll pay more attention from now on and if I don't respond, Wolf, or anyone please feel free to poke me. Sorry about that!
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phyra on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:57 pm

Hey, why has no one posted in a while? Are you waiting on me or something? If so, I can write a post, but i dont really know what about, as Alia is in kind of a awkward situation to react but i can always throw something together if need be! Anywho, I really like the direction the RP is going so far and I'm really excited to continue! Btw, I'm starting school back up again in a month, but in theory Ill still be posting the same amount, but as a fair warning i might get overwhelmed with hw so be forewarned that i might not be posting all that much! But i promise i wont forget about this rp :)

-Phyra

Phyra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 pm

I haven't posted again since I have posted recently and only 3 people posted after me. And I am also not quite sure what else Anthony could say at the moment without more interaction. Who will be starting us off with action creation of the bowl of names or whatever they are going to use to draw the names for who they are partnered with?

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jäger on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Hey guys, I have an idea on how to get the ball rolling. I'll have Gaia start the selection process, using the pairs we've decided on here. I'll post that response some time tonight or tomorrow morning.

Jäger
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phyra on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:56 pm

that sounds great! Ill make a post after you then

Phyra
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phyra on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:22 pm

Hey guys, sorry i havent posted anything. Ive had a really bad head ache most of the day and im only now taing some medicine. I will get the post up, at the latest, mid day tomorrow!!!

Phyra
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!