Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Equitas Trial

.:. Reservations .:.

a part of “The Equitas Trial”, a fictional universe by Elyѕιυм.

{ Full .:. No Posts }

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Equitas Trial”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: .:. Reservations .:.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Ello, is that last male slot still available?
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:37 pm

@Imbecile

Indeed ^^

Please follow the rules of reservation if you want him~

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:27 am

Ok, thanks! I am correct in thinking it's only Hermes left?

I would like to pick Wind Manipulation and Teleportation, please (although Language Manipulation sounds soo interesting, way too tempting). My brain is slush right now, but I'll PM you if I figure out any different powers (or possibly, a different FC since I haven't watched Zetsuen no Tempest. whistles)

I haven't figured out my hexcodes yet, my apologies, but I'll look through the sheets and see which colours haven't been taken yet. I'm thinking along the lines of purple, gold or grey though.

My favourite Disney movie has to be Lilo and Stitch, lmao.

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:13 pm

@Imbecile

Reserved~! ^^

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:21 pm

I'm so sorry to do this but I'm going to drop Chrono. I'm stretching myself thin and panicking over all the RPs I've join and don't have the motivation to write for. I like Chrono a lot better but Zeus is the closest to being done and I'm already near the deadline. I'll leave him up as an adoptable so someone can finish him or just leave him there.
I'm really sorry, I just don't think I can keep up with two characters as I'm having a hard time with it in two other RPs. (Q^Q Poor Chrono, I'll always love you more than Zeus.)

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:27 pm

Merrrrrp I'm so so so so so so sorry but I feel I must forfeit Urania's familial. x.x After a few days I've finally accepted that my interest for this roleplay has faded and I've not the motivation to give this roleplay all the time it deserves. And so, upon this discovery, I realize that I must forfeit Urania's familiar. :(

Have a wonderful day. May someone else take up the role very soon. Cat is now out~
OH SNAP

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyѕιυм on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:16 pm

@Fear

Thats fine~ I get it ^^ It happens to all of us lol

@Techno

Alrighty~ ^^

@Everyone

So I'm going to probably put up a relationship thread while we still wait for some WIPs to finish in order to keep the OOC alive ^^

Elyѕιυм
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:25 pm

I'm sorry, I'm going to give up my position as I don't enjoy competing.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Ullo, is this still going ahead?

Imbecile
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!