Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Nascent Shinsengumi

The Nascent Shinsengumi

a part of “The Nascent Shinsengumi”, a fictional universe by Eris.

Under construction to be my Storage, for now.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Nascent Shinsengumi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Nascent Shinsengumi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eris on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:19 am

It's not an actual series xD

Sorry, my mind tends to work a little differently when it needs sleep thus it creates weird little memo's like that >>

And I'm not sure if I want to get Matsu's scent... it takes away all the mystery and then it's no fun :/

If that makes any sense whatsoever <<

Anyways, I'm halfway finished with my post, but for now I need sleep... sleep is so fun. Hopefully I can finish it before work tomorrow. If not, I'll post it after work. In other words, it'll be about 10:30pmish when I get home and then possibly an hour after that to get the post finished. *lives in EST*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eris
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:24 am

I had sudden inspiration and finished a couple more mixes XD, I'm so sorry Yoni but not rlly tbh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eris on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:28 am

Alright...

I finally posted the first post!!! Yay! You guys can go ahead and make your character's intro posts and then from there, we can all have a bit of a collaboration dance and have the characters interact with each other in some form or another, even if it's a brief meeting! Btw, it's probably early morning at the moment, and season wise... we'll say its springish... like early spring maybe <<

P.S. Don't worry about putting a header in your post like I did. I'll be putting them up periodically as a means of moving forward. Kind of like chapters, yeah... chapters >>

Eris
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:13 am

Dat mix though.
I loved it.

Nearly finished Ren's post. Is it alright if he's in Toshiro's vicinity. Could be on the way to disclose information? And we could go from there.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"For these words, he won't come around here,
and his eyes won't see."

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby >Marionette< on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:30 am

Posted finally! I got particularly busy this week sorry about that.~

Also I know you said headers aren't necessary but I like to keep track of my posts so I always do a header, that alright right?

>Marionette<
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eris on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:03 am

Sure thing Yonbi, that's fine!

And Mari, no worries! It's cool!

Eris
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Since I am piggy-backing on Marionette's intro, we are going to do a collab for my post. Just to knock out that introduction/initial thoughts/actions upon seeing one another.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eris on Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:49 pm

No worries, tau!! That'll be fine!

Eris
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yonbibuns on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:57 pm

So, I just re-read Kou and Matsuo's bit.
Oh my god.
They're precious.

Yonbibuns
Member for 14 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eris on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:15 am

So, I want to apologize...
I'm so sorry for disappearing on you! Work became so chaotic and I didn't have time to login and notify you guys!! If y'all are still up for this, I'll try to get a reply in today! Again, you all have my sincerest apologies!

Eris
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!