Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wake The Dead.... Wings and Canzoni

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Wake The Dead.... Wings and Canzoni

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:35 am

(Damn… alright. Thanks for letting me know :). And if this is because you have Spring Break… then I envy you, because I don’t get break till the end of the month. V_V)

Nicholas was a bit startled when Ariel grasped her arms around her neck and cried into his chest. He didn’t expect that at all and was a bit token back from it. He sat there and wrapped his arm around her as he comforted her. With her body against his, Nicholas can instantly feel the heat from the fever off her body. He was a quick recoverer and was sure that her fever would die down in a couple hours or so. “I’m sorry… about what happened with your parents.” Nicholas said as he tried to think of a way to apologize to Ariel.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:54 am

Ariel nuzzled her head into his chest and gently hugged him. "Not your fault...It's mine..." She pulled back from Nickolas and shivered slightly from the fever rushing through out her body. A single tear fell down her cheek as she pushed back her drenched hair. She would need a shower and change of clothing. At the moment that was not her biggest concern, all she wanted was to be comforted and travel back in time to where her parents were still alive and she was happy and content with her life. But she would not get that at all and she did not know where to go from the spot she was stuck in. Standing up she managed to wobble towards a mirror; her hands clinging onto anything that would help her be stable. What she saw scared her.

Her green eyes were sunken and blood shot red, her skin a sickly pale white. Her red hair was damp with sweat and stuck to her face along with her nightgown. Ariel looked as sick as she felt, but something was missing. Fingers trailing up to the bandage the boy had placed only a moment before; she took it and tore it off without wincing. Two puncture holes encrusted with dry blood shone against her pale skin. It looked right then.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:57 am

Nicholas said nothing as he watched Ariel gaze at herself at the mirror. Instantly he felt bad for all of this, in fact Nicholas didn’t think that any of this would get out of hand. Though, he felt responsible for what has happened and even though Ariel insisted that any of this wasn’t his fault Nicholas couldn’t help but feel guilty about her parent’s killings and how he almost jeopardized his life and her life as well. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair as he tried to think of an alternative way to solving this but nothing seemed to come to mind.

Nicholas glanced at Ariel and can tell that she needed a shower, and even though he needed one as well Nicholas didn’t care much of himself. “You should have a shower,” Nicholas said as he stood and walked over to the other side of the room. He forgot they didn’t grab any of her clothing which wasn’t good. “Uhm…” He said and looked back at Ariel. “I’m not sure what I can give you for dry clothes.” Nicholas said as he held a large shirt that was his size and some shorts. He was trying to be helpful of this situation.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Ariel continued to look at herself in the mirror for a while till she slowly turned around to face to Nickolas. Slowly she nodded her head while gently biting her lip. Walking up to him she took the clothing and thanked him with her eyes seeing she was unable to speak; her tongue was suddenly heavy and her mouth was dry. If she wanted to talk she would not be able to. Walking towards the shower she closed the door and didn't bother locking it; she didn't think of it seeing as she was still in shock. With trembling fingers she took her soaked clothes off and threw them on the floor. Then she managed to turn the water on to a icy cold temperature and proceeded to go in.

The water stung her skin but she didn't cry out; she needed this temperature to try and wake her up from her state. If she didn't wake up she would forever be like this and only end up dead. Plus Ariel didn't want to be a burden to Nickolas so snapping out of it was her only choice. Closing her eyes she let out the final tears she would shed and washed up in only a matter of a few minuets. Shutting the water off she stepped out of the cold shower and into the semi warm bathroom. Quickly she threw the clothing on that proved to be very big on her. The shirt fell to her thighs and the pants were just hanging onto her. They were comfortable though as she walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Nicholas remained in the bedroom and decided to clean out the wounds that seem to now become visible through the gauze. Sighing, Nicholas tilted his head as he looked at himself through the mirror and gently peeled the sued gauze away from his skin; only to reveal the marks sores that were slowly beginning to heal but had a bit of swelling onto it. Nicholas grabbed an alcohol swap and slowly wiped it over the wound, gritting his teeth together as he felt the stinging sensation burn. Once the alcohol cooled, Nicholas grabbed a new gauze and strip of tape as he placed it over the mark. Nicholas did the same for his chest but that wound wasn’t as bad as the wound he got on his throat.

The vampire’s voice seemed to replay over in his mind as he stood there. If he done anything like follow the vampires again then they would kill both Ariel and himself. That wasn’t something Nicholas didn’t want to happen. He snapped out of his thoughts when Ariel emerged from the washroom and Nicholas smiled slightly as he looked at her in his clothing. Sure they were a bit big, but that was all Nicholas can provide at the moment. “So uhm… if you want. You can take the bed and I can sleep on the futon” Nicholas suggested.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Ariel nodded in silence but remembered that she had to be strong. Opening her mouth she went to speak only to find that nothing came out; this frustrated her so she went to do it once more. This time words came out but they were soft and husky like to show how sore and dry her throat was. "Thank you." She replied while walking over to him, her eyes scanning the wounds both on his neck and chest. It seemed the vampire was really into giving harsh warnings, this thought scared Ariel causing her to quickly push it out of her mind. "I am sorry this happened. I should of taken your advice and gone with you." Her voice was weak once more but she didn't care this time, by tomorrow she would have enough strength to at least pretend that she was strong. "It's my fault that..." Her voice trailed off at what she was about to say.

The images of her dead parents laying face down in a pool of their own blood came to Ariel's mind. Their flesh had been so pale and they had both been nude so the vampire could get to their skin easier. Bite marks decorated every bit of their skin as though each place tasted differently to him; it had been a feast and still he had wanted more. Ariel snapped back to reality at the feeling of pain running through her body; her nails had been digging into the palm of her hand and she had not even noticed it. Gently releasing the fist she had made she looked up into Nicholas's eyes and gave a weak smile not knowing what else to say.
(You can play the vampire as well if you wish to. Just thought I would tell you.)

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!