Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wake The Dead.... Wings and Canzoni

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Wake The Dead.... Wings and Canzoni

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:56 am

When the citizens of Moscow, Russia sleep, they come out and play. No one took notice of these creatures, but I have. I’ve took notice of them three months ago, that’s when the mysterious killings began to happen. My life was simple before all of this chaos and suspicion happened. I lived a simple life of a normal job and home, that’s before these creatures killed a good friend of mine. I made a pact to myself that I would stop these things before they began their killings once again, following them from when the first killing happened in Berlin, Germany. The first killing was my good friend. But that didn’t stop them just yet; I’ve followed them from Germany to Poland then to Belarus which now leads me to where I am right now, Russia. No one but me knew what these creatures were. The police and FBI agents were skeptical to the rumors that were being sent around town. But me, I know what these murders are. These cold-blooded and heartless beings were not your average humans, they were cold-blooded vampires…

Nicholas Pagan walked the alleyways and shook his head to notice that he was too late to even begin to react to what he just discovered. Kneeling down, he placed his fingers on the cold skin and feared the obvious – dead. He observed the body; obviously it was a body of a young woman, similar to the bodies that were located in the alleyways like this one. She seemed about five foot five and wore clubbing clothes. A simple white skirt and black halter-top, her hair was a nice black bob. Shaking his head, Nicholas knew that they were at their games once again; only ending in tragedy for the young girl’s parents and family members.

Cursing to himself, Nicholas emerged and kicked the garbage can. Only cursing again as he felt the throbbing pain shoot up his leg but managed to ignore the pain. This was far too important then some silly foot pain. Nicholas stood where he was and glanced around the alleyway, he knew that they would soon discover her body in the morning and Nicholas couldn’t do anything about it right now so he began to make his way back to his hotel room. He suddenly felt the sorrow and sadness, now realizing that if he came sooner then he would have been able to save the girls life.

As Nicholas walked down the almost vacant streets of Moscow, he listened as he heard the faint sounds of club music dissolve the more he walked away from the soon to be crime-scene. This was another typical killing site for the vampires, and Nicholas knew that. He would search each and every club in town when Nicholas got the chance to, just to catch these blood-thirsty animals. A normal routine that Nicholas now followed- enter the new city where the vampires would be, search every club in sight for them and if he couldn’t find them then Nicholas would continue to the other clubs. The only reason Nicholas would ever think of checking the clubs was because the bodies were always located in the alleyways of nearby clubs and dance pubs.

Walking down the street, Nicholas stuffed his hands in his pockets of his black trench coat and kept his head low as he tried to brush away the images of the young girl from his head. Nicholas noticed that a couple was coming up his way, obviously drunk and obviously coming back from a night club. He shook his head and continued walking past them, almost brushing up against the girl. He didn’t take notice of her when she apologized. Once Nicholas made it to his hotel room, he placed his coat and kicked off his shoes before walking over to his oversized hotel bed. Grabbing the remote, Nicholas flipped through the channels and wasn’t interested in listening to the paid programming so he turned off the TV and sat on the bed, listening to the sounds of the cars driving by only letting out a light sight.

“Where ever you are, I will find you…” Nicholas said to himself as he glanced outside the window, knowing those vampires were somewhere out there. And Nicholas wouldn’t rest till he killed each one of them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Wake The Dead.... Wings and Canzoni

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:36 pm

It was dark and the night was still young, the wind blew Ariel’s long red curls around her pale face as her cat like, green eyes stared out to nothingness. But she did see something, a tall women who seemed to be twenty and bloody was just standing there. She was pale and wore clubbing clothes as she just stood there and gazed out at Ariel. Ever since she was five she could see spirits roam the earth, they were always there wherever she went but no one did believe her when she tried to tell them. Now it seemed like the spirits were all the same lately.

They were murdered, raped and wanted revenge. They all wore the same style of clubbing attire, were bloody with bite marks and spoke of monsters. She had done research on the bite marks and found that it was some creature of the night called vampires; but of course vampires could not be real. Right? Ariel walked off of the balcony towards her large room. The red curtains blew furiously as the spirit got angry and flew towards Ariel. The doors shut and locked give Ariel the feeling that she was now locked in her own room.

“I don’t understand!” She shouted towards the young, dead girl. “You tell me of these monsters that don’t even exist! Do you really think I am going to believe in some stupid fantasy thing!” With a sigh Ariel collapsed on her large bed and shook her head. “No, I am not going to believe in such a thing. Spirits I do believe in because I can see you; but a fantasy world. No.”

Ariel turned over as she pulled the black silk sheets up against her; the temperature had dropped along with the spirits anger. “I am sorry, you have given me all these visions and dreams of the murderer but I still don’t get what you want me to do. You can’t just expect me to drop my life and go find these people.” With a sigh she closed her eyes to block out the girl and drifted off into a restless sleep. Her dreams consisting of murders.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:19 am

“Here you go sonny, it looks like you just found your dead cat” said the almost chunky waitress as she handed Nicholas a cup of coffee and a piece of apple pie. 12:58 am and no sign of any mysterious activity happening, meaning the vampires were probably planning on departing anytime soon but Nicholas could be wrong about that. Running his fingers through his black – almost longish spiky hair Nicholas nodded slightly as he took the cup and plate close to him. “Thank you.” He said as the woman smiled and went back to whatever she was doing before serving him.

Nicholas couldn’t sleep, I mean who couldn’t sleep if they discovered almost a dozen half dead and dead female bodies. His mind began to wonder about these creatures – why the sudden killings? Why now? That’s what Nicholas couldn’t understand. Sure it was believed in the 1400’s and 1500’s that mythical creatures like this was ‘believable’ but Nicholas knew that if he brought this up to the police, he knew they would only laugh in his face and call him crazy. Nicholas was fine without the police’s help, he didn’t need their help anyways.

Sitting on the barstool, Nicholas remembered the first time he ever caught a glimpse of these vampires. It was back in Poland, another vampire trek to catching and killing these vampires. But Nicholas wasn’t close to even catching or killing any of them – he only saw a small glimpse of the vampire who stood before him. He remembered the pale white face that stared Nicholas down, the almost black to red eyes staring back at Nicholas’s green eyes. With a single twitch of its fingers, the vampire was no where to be seen. Nicholas must have been dreaming but knew it wasn’t a dream at all, that was real. The atmosphere and his surrounds was real that night, it’s like the whole world went still as Nicholas stood at the end of the vacant alleyway with the vampire on the other end, watching Nicholas’s every move smirking as it was trying to tell Nicholas something. Catch us if you can, Mortal…

Shaking his head, shaking away the past Nicholas took a long sip of his coffee as he glanced up at the clock. 1:17am. Nicholas must have been sitting her lost in his thoughts for quite sometime. He looked down at his untouched pie and half empty cup of coffee, only letting out a content sigh as he pulled out his wallet from his jeans. Sliding a 5 dollar bill by his plate, Nicholas got up and thanked the waitress before making his way to the exit.

Maybe this time Nicholas can get some sleep, but Nicholas knew that was going to be hard for him with a lot on his mind. The more Nicholas thought about him finally ending this fiasco the more he thought about him finally getting some sleep, not only him but the fact that other people can get a peaceful sleep. Nicholas wanted to end the fear people had when ever they were out alone at night, occasionally glancing over their shoulders. He smiled at the thought of him actually killing these creatures but knew it wasn’t going to be easy for him. Nicholas was willing to do it anyways, for the sake of mortality. Nicholas would do it.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Blood, death, creatures with fangs, screams, pleas and laughter. That was all Ariel’s dreams and she couldn’t get away from them if she tried. Her eyes snapped open to only see the girl sitting at the foot of her bed; she had to push back a scream as to not wake her parents. She really hated when the ghosts did that to her, it was not fair. Turning around on the other side of the bed she saw the glowing red numbers of her clock and sighed; she had only been asleep for about an hour or two.

Throwing back the covers she walked over to the closet and placed on a red shirt, black jeans, tennis shoes and a black jacket. She needed to walk and clear her mind, no way was she going to get asleep now. The ghost peered at her with curiosity as Ariel left the room, besides that she didn’t follow her. Ariel had to wonder if she would be there when she came back from her walk. The ghost’s name was Jennifer, she had found that out in her dream.

She had gone to the club with a group of friends, met a cute boy, was lead outside, and next thing she knew she was looking down at her own dead body. Sounded like such a horrid way to die, just the thought of it made Ariel shiver from fear. Now she was outside in the dark, walking in the moonlight as her mind ran over facts that Jennifer had showed her. Vampires, yeah, who would believe such a stupid thing; not her. With that thought she sat down on a bench and began to think of how to get rid of Jennifer.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:03 pm

Nicholas continued his walk down the lonely and almost vacant street. He listened carefully as he walked down the sidewalks, listening in case he heard something suspicious and glanced occasionally around the area. It was something Nicholas was now used to doing since from following these vampires. He was actually good at predicting that something bad would happen, but then as he continued his walk down the street everything seemed as normal as it did.

Shrugging, Nicholas continued his walk down to an almost vacant park. He noticed how some people were still up and about at this time of night but Nicholas knew that these people were beggars and homeless people. He watched as these people did what they were doing, they didn’t seem suspicious at all towards Nicholas so he figured that these people weren’t vampires or related to any vampire ‘activities’. Funny how it sounds, some people actually claim to be the real vampire killers just to get their fifteen minutes of fame, Nicholas found that idiotic. This was a situation that is far too serious to be joked upon.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:34 pm

Jennifer showed her more and more images of girls like her, dead, raped, pale, and puncture wounds. Ariel didn't know if she could take it anymore, it was always scarred her mind and left her with nightmares. Suddenly the word vampires pierced her mind and she knew Jennifer was telling her what it was. This angered Ariel as she stood up and face the ghostly figure that was as angry as she was. "There are no vampires Jennifer! There are no such things, I am sorry you are dead but still...You have to stop bugging me." Suddenly the night seemed quieter then it already had been, causing a shiver to pass through her as she looked around where she was.

It was a park, and now people were staring at her as though she was crazy. Ariel blushed and slowly sat back down on the bench as she tried hard not to blush bright red. Maybe if she tried to act normal she would be ignored? Too late. Cursing herself and Jennifer she brought her knees up to her chest while resting her chin on them. It was nights like these that she knew she was not 'gifted' with a power but rather was cursed.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Nicholas began walking through the park and suddenly stopped when he listened to someone call out the word ‘vampire’ in a sentence. He turned his head back and spotted a girl sitting on the bench obviously embarrassed from her outburst. Nicholas studied the girl from a distance; she seemed like an average girl with what looks like some issues with out bursting at random places. His mind began to wonder about the random out burst not that it was weird, but the random out burst about vampires. Does she know about these creatures like Nicholas? He wasn’t sure about that, but now Nicholas knew he had to keep a close eye on the girl.

Walking slowly to the other side of the bench, Nicholas sat down on a bench that was three benches away from her bench. He sat there and pulled out a book, not to read of course, but to make it seem like he was occupying himself with something. But that seemed a bit silly, seeing how he was reading in the dark so Nicholas slid the book into his coat and pulled out a cigarette and sparked it up with a lighter. Never has he had a cigarette in a long time, and yet it felt relaxing. Something and anything to get rid of some of the stress that took hold of him.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Ariel watched as a man went to sit down at a bench near hers; it scared her to think that maybe she had called someone towards her. Then again she was at a park so of course someone was going to sit down next to her, maybe he had not had heard her outburst. Jennifer was now pissed and she managed to show by throwing out hot energy towards her; it ran along Ariel's skin burning her. "Bitch!" Ariel screamed as she jumped up and faced the ghost, her hand rubbing along the spot that was now red as though she had been pinched.

A growl began to form in Ariel's mouth as she saw Jennifer's images pass through her mind while the word vampire kept coming up. "No such thing as vampires, no such thing as vampires." Ariel fell to the ground as she clutched her head, the images were proving to be too much. The scenes were so gory and gruesome, she didn't want anything to do with them but it was proving hard. "No such thing as vampires." She kept repeating, though now she was not so sure. Maybe there were vampires.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 pm

Nicholas glanced around the area and the sudden outburst of cursing and the sound of a body hitting the ground sure caught Nicholas’s attention. He looked back at the girl, who was now curling up and mumbling a sentence that Nicholas didn’t expect he would hear. She knew something about these vampires, and if they found out about this then what Nicholas feared most would happen once again. Nicholas couldn’t bear finding yet another dead body of another young woman. He straightened up on the bench and was about to get up and check if the girl was okay or not. As he was about to, something caught Nicholas’s attention. Something all too familiar to Nicholas, or maybe someone all too familiar…

Standing just a fair distance away from the park stood a group of four. They seemed to be studying the girl the way Nicholas was, and that made the blood in Nicholas’s body drain. He knew who these people were; their eyes were all too familiar with Nicholas. There stood the four that were responsible for killing these innocent people. The four vampires responsible were standing a fair distance away from Nicholas.

Standing up, Nicholas knew he had to do something. He looked over at the group, they seemed to just be standing there, motionless and still. Nicholas knew that at any moment they would strike at the girl. Quickly, Nicholas made his way over to the girl and bent downwards in front of her. “Come with me, if you’d want to live…” Nicholas said in his accent. Glancing back at the group, Nicholas noticed how one of them was gone. “Quickly…” Nicholas said and pulled her up from the ground, soon to realize that now there was two people standing there as they observed Nicholas and the girl, the other two no where to be seen.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:06 pm

Ariel sat there scared as hell, what did this boy mean if she wanted to live. Jennifer was now scared, Ariel could tell by the way her energy was suddenly icy cold and drained. It meant that all her power was gone, this could only mean that the killer was somewhere very near. Ariel's eyes filled with fear as she gazed up at the man with the strange accent that was threatening her. She had to do something but no one was around anymore; they had all disappeared as if they knew danger was near. "Leave me alone!" Ariel shouted.

Slowly Ariel stood up and let her eyes study the man's face, if she survived she was going to make sure the police found the bastard. Maybe Jennifer would then leave her alone. Taking her hands back she took a step away from the man and rushed far from him; she did not want to be the next one shown dead in the magazines. Jennifer was nowhere to be seen or felt, she was gone from the scene too scared to face her grim reaper. But that didn't matter, what mattered was to get far from the place as she could.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Nicholas watched as the girl stormed off away from him. Rubbing his temple slightly, Nicholas sighed. “Bilden Sie dieses irgendwie nicht härter für mich” Nicholas growled as he stood up and was about to go after her until he seen a flicker of movement just nearby. “Crap...” He said to himself and managed to catch up to her and when he did, Nicholas spotted one of the vampires quickly making his way towards the young girl. “Watch out!” Nicholas said as he managed to push her away from the quick brush of air that passed through them. It wasn’t no brush of air from wind, Nicholas knew it was the vampires using their speed ability.

Grabbing his gun, a special handmade gun that was made for Nicholas from a dear friend. Every bullet Nicholas consumed in the gun was special. You’d think the vampires now still die from a typical stake and nail but Nicholas knew better. These vampires can quickly die from venom, special venom strong against the vampires and in every bullet it consumed the venom. He aimed the gun forward as he fixed his glare on the harsh whirlwinds around them. He backed the girl behind him as they stood there, Nicholas looked around for a exit.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Ariel wanted to push the man down as he pushed her away from something that was coming out at her; with a loud gasp she fell to the ground and let out a scream. As her eyes looked up she saw many beings around her, all were ghosts surrounding them with their saddened faces. "Help me!" She screamed at them, in unison they held out there hands giving her their energy. Slowly she stood up and closed her eyes, doing the same with her hands. The wind began to pick up as their energy mixed in with hers, a protection circle began to form around her as she form the energy with her hands.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:44 pm

Nicholas looked back at the girl with a confused expression written all over his face. Did she really think he was trying to harm her? Nicholas didn’t understand but then again he didn’t understand everything at the moment. “Help you?” Nicholas said over his shoulder as he tried to talk over the rustlings of the winds that were picking up. “I’m trying to save you from becoming bait.” He said and glanced around the area. The wind seemed to die down and when they die down Nicholas knew what that meant, they were gone, and once again he failed at trying to kill these creatures.

Cursing under his breath, Nicholas held down his gun and looked back at the girl. “Are you trying to get yourself killed?” He sneered at her, obviously annoyed that she caused so much attention to the people and vampires who were watching from a distance. He placed his gun in-between his belt and looked at the girl, who seemed to be just as confused and dazed from what just happened.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:05 pm

Ariel glared at the man who obviously had no idea what he was talking about; it bugged her when people did that. Turning so her back was to him, she faced the ghosts and smiled. In her mind she told them that she was glad that they helped her, she was even happier that she was now safe seeing as the guy was not obviously going to harm her at the moment. Still in the protection circle, she turned back around and faced the man with a sigh. "Look, I have no idea what you are talking about. You come near me anymore and I swear you will regret it."

The wind began to pick up again as the ghosts fled from the scene, leaving Ariel with the circle of protection. Jennifer was back once more and was standing right in front of the man with the gun. Her eyes showed interest and faint familiarity, as though she though she knew him. Ariel began to talk to her with her mind and found that the guy had seen many of the crime scenes; this caused her eyes to widen. "Yo-You are the one killing the girls." Her voice trembled as she stood still in her circle that was slowly dieing; he still would not be able to go in but it was weak now.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Nicholas stared at the girl in shock. Did she really think he was responsible for these killings? Okay, so now she’s officially crazy. Nicholas thought to himself as he looked at the girl obviously speechless to know that she knows about these mysterious killings. “You- you really think I killed these girls?” Nicholas asked in an annoyed tone as he glared at the girl then raked his fingers through his hair. “You obviously don’t know what is going on. I’m trying to stop these killings from happening, and if you weren’t so blind to see I was saving you from becoming like those girls in the first place” Nicholas said and turned his back as he stormed off. How dare her accuse the man that was attempting to at least kill these vampires so she can live her life in peace along with other people. He huffed and cursed under his breath as he managed to control himself from ever thinking of killing the girl himself, but knew it wouldn’t do much difference. Nicholas hated these vampires, and acting like them wouldn’t do any good in the first place.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:42 pm

"You were there during all the killings!" She screamed at him. "Those poor girls...Dead at clubs, pale, with those...Those puncture marks in their necks. A shiver passed through her as she fell to her knees on the ground. "Monsters did this...But-But...Vampires, only are supposed to exist in books." Gently she stood up and ran a hand through her hair. "You were always at the scene of the crime, you know about these creatures. If you are not with them then what are you doing?" Gently she bit her lip and stormed off after him hoping this was not a dumb move on her part. When she reached him she pushed him against a tree and looked into his eyes. "What do you know about these crimes? I need to know all that you do." Because I don't think I can take Jennifer anymore

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Nicholas looked back when she began to catch up to him and from the looks of it she seemed pretty pissed off and demanded answers. Before he knew it, Nicholas found himself pinned up against the tree from the girl. As small as she was, she had some strength; impressive but not that important at the moment. “What makes you think I’m going to tell you about what’s been going on?” Nicholas said as he managed to squeeze his way out from between the tree and the girl. “You’re not a reporter or some CSI kook are you? And how do you know about all these crimes?” Nicholas asked as he looked at the girl. Nicholas knew that in every city across Europe the police kept these crimes a secret from the public eye, so that if they ever found out then the citizens wouldn’t go crazy and start fearing for their lives, knowing some monsters were running muck all over the city. That was the last thing Nicholas and the police wanted to happen.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:12 pm

"No, I am not a reporter." Ariel said as she rushed to keep up with him once more; being five foot did not help her at all with how long her strides were. "I am not a kook either." She fumed, Ariel had been called that by her family when she tried to tell them that she could see dead people. The first person she saw was her dead grandma when she died only a few moments ago; she had sat down on Ariel's bed and told her what had happened and that for her not to fear death. That if you died naturally it was a very calm and peaceful way to go. It had not helped Ariel at all. Coming back to reality she looked up at the man and gave him a demanding look. "I know about these crimes from a friend. She had a been a victim of whatever creature is doing this to her. I have seen the images of all the dead girls. Recently there was one by a club, a poor girl. She seemed about five foot five and wore clubbing clothes. A simple white skirt and black halter-top, her hair was black and done in a bob?" Ariel stood there with her hands on her hips, waiting for his answers and reaction.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Nicholas stopped slightly and looked at Ariel once she began explaining one of the victims. He shook his head and sighed in disbelief. It couldn’t be… no no it couldn’t be. Nicholas thought to himself as he stood there for a moment before walking down the pathway again. “Jennifer…” He said quietly and raked his fingers through his almost shaggy hair with another sigh. Was this true? Jennifer, Nicholas friend Jennifer was communicating with this girl. Nicholas didn’t know what to believe at the moment. He cleared his throat slightly when they walked, Nicholas wasn’t sure where he was going and wasn’t sure why she was following him. “Jennifer was my friend; she was the first of the victims to ever be killed by these vampires. She was a close friend of mine, and she enjoyed clubbing with friends. She called me and told me that I shouldn’t pick her up that night but I had a weird feeling that something wasn’t right so I drove over to the club.” Nicholas said as he began to explain what happened that night. “I went inside and her friends said she left with a young very attractive man, and my instincts told me that I needed to look for her but before I even found her…” He said and trailed off, hesitating to say what happened next. “… It was too late, she was cold and most definitely gone. During that night I made a pact and a promise for her that I wouldn’t rest until I found these creatures and kill them.” Nicholas said and looked at Ariel. “… And now you know.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wings_Take_Flight on Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Ariel stopped dead in her tracks as he told her about Jennifer, it all sounded so very painful. She could tell by his voice that he was very upset; and who wouldn't be? "I am sorry about your friend Jennifer." Her voice was quiet and calm as she spoke, her own fingers tucked deep inside of her pockets as she spoke. She knew what he was going through at that moment and she knew that it was hard for anyone to get up out of bed to start a new life without them. Ariel had lost her grandpa, and her cousin; she knew death all too well. With a sigh she looked around her and found that Jennifer was standing next to the boy, her ghostly hand holding his while tears fell down her face.

Taking a step back Ariel hung her head low and tried to forget that she had saw that. She did not want to get into this, she did not want to be like the girl off of Ghost Whisperer and disturb people's lives. It was not her job to do that. With a sigh she looked up and saw Jennifer still standing there and looking at the man; they must of been really good friends. Maybe they had been even more. But that was not for her to try and figure out, she just wanted to know about the vampires.

Wings_Take_Flight
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!