Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wanting To Pass Some Time

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Wanting To Pass Some Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iApple on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:45 am

So, as the name states, I'm just looking to kill some time. I'm simply looking for a small spar that follow basic T1 rules..And just a quick warning, I am not exactly "dedicated" to this, so I could easily not reply..However, I'm not planning on doing that, but will PM my opponent if I do lose interest..For now, I am simply testing things to see how I feel and what I think about..

The field is just an empty New York. No citizens to get in the way, police, etc. It is completely void of life besides me and whoever decides to accept this. So simple enough, a large concrete jungle with no worries for harming civilians..As for posting limit, I guess two days would be more than enough. I'm sure the match won't drag out to be anything long or time consuming..As for profiles, I don't care if you have one or not. It is NOT a requirement. So if you have a character you wanna test out, or certain skills for it, this might be an excellent chance to do so. Finally, I will be using..Spider-man. Yep, Spider-man. So if you ever felt like knocking around the wall-crawler..this might be one of the few chances you get..However, I will be using the Symbiote Spider-Man. Much more deadly and actually gives me a fighting chance..

Anyways, without waiting any further, first come first serve. I will be waiting~~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iApple
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Wanting To Pass Some Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightShade on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:28 am

Eerie. Silent. Empty.

Such thoughts echoed within Magnus Kome's mind, timed to each forward pace. For him, this location was undiscovered, but his previous journeys encompassed enough places of this type that noisy footsteps felt out of place. Normally, an incredible energy filled the streets, granting the people an energized hustle to their travels. His memories contained many a merry scene; the ways in which humans celebrated life proved vast and diverse. From the cacophony of horns to the cloud of speech among the travelers, the swell of noise a place like this generated sometimes proved deafening.

Not here. No. Without a word, the steel monoliths held their spears upwards; the light gone from their innumerable eyes. The streets appeared like lines on graph paper; their intersections and length infinite. A ghastly, whistling wind sucked the already lifeless atmosphere dry; Magnus closed his eyes, shivering as it swept past. Looking up, he saw only a dark blanket that hanged over the city like a plague. It churned, rolled over itself, trying to survive the only way it could in the most futile manner possible.

The six foot, four inch Ignian had been low on energy for some time now; the air around him that once rippled with an excited, intense heat now wobbled from side to side. His armor perhaps remained the only thing in prime condition; a weaving of super-compressed rock and stainless steel stood firm and ever ready for combat. Two eighteen inch blades, also forged from stainless steel, sat atop the armor pieces attached at his wrists. His skin also remained tougher than ever, blessed with an increased carbon content. Lowering his head once again, he gazed down the endless street. He could almost make out some sort of silhouette, but it was too dark to tell.

He had hoped to find a fire here, but all he saw was a void.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TwilightShade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iApple on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:20 am

I'm going to have to cancel this match due to personal issues. Sorry for wasting your time.

iApple
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkManticoreX2 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:37 pm

bahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAH

DarkManticoreX2
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!