Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Well, Hello There. =)

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Well, Hello There. =)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Miyavi- on Mon May 10, 2010 4:32 pm

Hello Hello. I am new here to this forum. BUT I am not new to Rping. Ive been Rping ever since Yahoo groups and MSN groups were the hot stuff. =) lol Thats been a WHILE.

Alright, well I might as well tell you all about myself huh?

ImageImage

My name is Kat, I rather you call me Miyavi or Miya for short. =)

I am woman, hear me RAWR!

I am 18 years of age and I live in Colorado.

I am going to be going to college for Journalism, Theatre and Culinary arts for starts. And then do graphic design on the side afterwords.

I love Rping, Its my Anti Drug. =P
I am WAY into Fantasy and Action Rps. With some Sci fi and Romance on the side. =) I am always up for an Rp if it has a great story line.
I am a literate person and so expect long posts. <3

I play a lot of video games. Halo 3 and COD 4 are in my arsenal of, Dont play me Ill roflstomp you.

I play World of Warcraft. ALL OF THE TIME. So if Im not online, Im playing WOW. No lie. lol

I am a Photoshop junkie. My avatar and signature were made by myself. YES, I take requests. =)

I am an upbeat person but I can get angry at times. So dont pester me because I will unleash a can of Whoop arse on you.

I listen to Rock and Techno, Jap pop as well.

I speak 3 languages, English is very fluent. French I can write it better than I can speak it and Japanese I can speak it better than I can write it. =)

Im an open person, Anything you want to know just ask. Ill tell you most likely.

My BIGGEST pet peeve is Lying. Dont lie to me because if I find out I wont talk to you EVER. =) Kay?
Ask me for a One on One. =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

-Miyavi-
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Well, Hello There. =)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Mon May 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Welcome to Gateway, Miyavi.
I'm guessing you're a fan of Miyavi, the singer, hence the username?
I am as well. :]

I also enjoy Photoshop, and make a habit of creating sigs, as you might see from my own sig. There's also a link down there to my sig thread, check it out if you'd like, it's always nice to get another sig-makers opinion. :D

You're interested in graphic design too?
I graduated from a two-year graphic design course a few years back. Seems we have a bit in common. :]

I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Good luck, and have fun. X3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Myth
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Well, Hello There. =)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby -Miyavi- on Mon May 10, 2010 6:50 pm

I actually have no Idea who Miyavi is as a singer. lol Its just my favorite name. *shrugs* lol

And I like your sigs. Very different design technique than myself. Which is always refreshing to see. =)

And yes, graphic design. I hope to someday find out how to design a game like World of Warcraft or Final Fantasy. =) Something neat. lol

Thank you for your welcome. I hope we have a chance to meet up in some Rps.

-Miyavi-
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!