Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Why, hello there...

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Why, hello there...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerous on Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:54 am

My name is Zerous. First time at this site, NOT first time Roleplaying.

I have been told about this forum from a friend. He says I might like it here. All I can say is:

I hope you enjoy my company as much as I'm going to enjoy yours...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zerous
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Why, hello there...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:03 am

Do you like crazy people?

If you do, you can be my friend =D

I'm SaveYou/SummerShudder, and I generally give out pop rocks/cookies, but I ran out, so here's a hand grenade *gives grenade*

Enjoy yourself here =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerous on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:14 am

Do I.. LIKE crazy people?

I AM a crazy person.

Grenade? NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM--That was delicous, thank you =D.

And I just posted an RP of mine, if you're interested. "Strings and Arrows".

Zerous
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:16 am

Your gonna die >>

HAHA!

You get this from me a lot =D

And I'll check out your RP now, but that means you gotta check out the one I'm putting up later!

'Tis only fair =)

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:16 am

*Is the friend.*

...Do I get advertisement monies now? =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerous on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:29 am

Nah. I don't die. Ever. I have too many characters to die permenantly >D.

And yes. Vyr is aformentioned friend. He is my doggie <<. Phnarr-harhar..

Zerous
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:32 am

Just what this place needs - more insanity -.-

Just kidding; welcome. *tail wag* =3
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:34 am

I'm not your pet doggie. D<

I'm your pet rat, wolf, and overall cuddly. =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerous on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:51 am

If this place is full of insanity, wouldn't that make insanity into normality o.o?

If so: MORE NORMALITY.

Zerous
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloaked_Schemer on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:55 am

There are a few unfortunates who have, by some freak of luck, managed to retain their sanity.

I am not one of them. =3

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Driney on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:11 am

I retain my sanity once in a great while. My friends are more crazy so I am the one who keeps them from jumping off of bridges and the likes. Other times I just like to ramble on and on. Oh and I will say welcome now in case I start to ramble. So... WELCOME. Guess what. What. I hate sticky caps or >cApItaLs< that are like that. So why do I use them? Because I don't. If you are still reading this you may stop. Yeah, well, okay, have fun on this site!

Driney
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheAlmightyForkNinja on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:56 am

Welcome to RoleplayGateyway. I am Forky, the resident Forktator. It is nice to meet you. I, too, am completely bonkers.

TheAlmightyForkNinja
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:31 am

were al a little nuts I think its safe to say, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can I sing you the welcome song?????? If so.... *Takes deep breath*
Welcome! Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!Welcome!
you are new here, but thats okay...
because it doesnt matter...
anyway...
were all a little mad here but welcome all the same...
we express ourselves freely, no doubt we lack all shame!
ROLEPLAY GATEWAY!!!!
dun dun dun!
WELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
hehe... thats the end of the song now...hehe...it probably doesnt make any sense or anything and your all gunna think im a total loony except maybe save because she....OWES ME A BUNNY!!!!!!! pouts* im xenchantedx and I bid you GOOD DAY strange random person I did not know until now ^^
lets be friends =]
((social worker))

please forgive xenchantedx, she has recently been released from an insane asylum and claims to have been abducted by aliens and probed, she is extremely odd ad has a rare disease called
randomitis, thank you for understanding, goodbye.

yours, sincerely and utterly loopy,

xenchantedx

meow...
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:49 am

Kero kero.

(That's Japanese Frog for "Welcome")
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!