Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Why So Serious and Sammie Private :D

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Why So Serious and Sammie Private :D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:41 pm

Adelaide

Trystan

Adelaide entered the old town that she used to know so well. The boy in her arms was giggling and playing with a strand of her long blonde hair. She was nervous about been back in town. She hadn't talked to her family in three years. They hadn't bothered to come looking for her. She remembered what happened all those years ago to cause her to run away and frowned. Now, she was back - with a son.

It was November and relative cold. Her son was wearing a thick bomber jacket, a tshirt and some jeans while she was wearing a white hoodie, a black strap top and some jeans. Addie smiled at her son, Trystan, and continued to walk, not watching where she was walking as she talked to him.

The street was getting busy as it was morning, and most people were heading out to work. Addie should have been looking where she was going, but she wasn't and that's when she collided into someone. She turned to apologise.

"I'm so-" She trailed off before realising who she was facing. Him. From all those years ago. And, he didn't look too happy to see her once he realised who she was.

((Hope its an ok start...))
Lectures have started so can't reply as much!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Why So Serious and Sammie Private :D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Lucas a.k.a L

L stood across from Adelaid, his face the picture of first shock then fury. He couldn't believe it. The girl who'd basically broke his heart for some stupid bet was back, staring him in the face. He felt his pulse quiken with both anger and anxiety at the thought of what had happened and what would happen now.

'Well, look who came back,' he said, his voice composed though he was turmoilous. He looked at the little boy she held in her arms. He was cute, adorable actually. He waved at him. 'Who's that?'

She doesn't have a child, does she? he thought to himself.

'Why are you back here?'
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Adelaide stared at Lucas. This is exactly what she hoped didn't happen. Though he didn't sound like he hated her, he certainly sounded like he disliked her still for what happened. But he didn't understand.

She looked at Trystan and knew at that point that she couldn't tell him. She couldn't announce that he had a son when he hated her. Maybe she could try and befriend him again. She wanted to be at least friends.

"This is Trystan..." She started. "And I'm back to stay, hopefully. Well, I'm hunting for a place to stay here, hopefully a permanent one." She told him. "How are you doing?" She then asked him, friendly, as if nothing had ever happened.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:05 pm

'Hm. Got kicked out of your old town for whoring too?' he asked.

]That was calous he thought. So was what she did

'Sorry, that was a bit mean,' said L. His nature wouldn't allow him to be horrible. 'And I'm fine. What...what about you?' He smiled at Trystan. 'Hey there, Trystan.' He was a really cute little boy, with the chubbiest cheek and a cute smile. L tickled his stomach. 'He reminds me so much of what I looked like when I was a kid.'

He looked up at her, the smile for Trystan vanishinf

'Is he yours?'

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:15 pm

Addie's mouth hung slightly open at his comment, not sure how to react to that and looking away.

...I deserved it... She sighed.

Addie froze when he motioned that they were a lot a like. Trystan was giggling away as his stomach was tickled.

"Yea. Trystan's mine." She muttered.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:24 pm

L stiffened. Hers. Her baby.

She had a baby

How old was he? He looked like he was onyl around two. That meant...

That meant that she'd fallen pregnant not long after she left. So she'd obviously gotten over him pretty quickly.

Or...

Nah.

'How old is he?'

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:36 pm

"He's just turned two." Addie muttered.

If he asks, deny it. He'll try and take the kid. Claim your a bad mother. Try and be friends first at least. He wants nothing to do with you...

Addie sighed watching L and then Trystan as he attempted to grab at Lucus, wanting to play with him as he'd enjoyed been tickled. "More. More." He giggled.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:59 pm

Lucas didn't know where to put himself.

'Oh,' was all he said. He didn't dare ask who's baby ir was.

Could she really have gotten over him so quickly? Did she really not care at all?

Or could he...no, no, she would have told him, right?

Or would she. He wouldn't have told him if he was in her shoes.

He tickled Trystan more.
'Can I?' he asked, holding out his arms to hold the boy.

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:01 pm

Adelaide looked at Lucus nervously. He wanted to hold Trystan. Why? She just stood there before nodding quietly. "Sure," she whispered.

She slowly handed Trystan over to him. "There." She smiled lightly. "He likes been tickled on the stomach." She told Lucus.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:22 pm

Lucas smiled as he held Trystan.
'Wow, you're a handful, aren't you,' he laughed. He forced a smile for Adelaide. 'Yeah, I noticed,' he said tickling Trystan again. He was a cute kid.

L sighed.
'Look...Addie...I'm willing to be friends with you but...but I have one question...why did you do what you did to me?'

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:29 pm

Addie looked ashamed as she remembered all those years ago what happened. She sighed and knew he wouldn't believe her if she told him.

"I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you Lucus. I loved you...I really did." She told him quietly.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:35 pm

'Okay,' he replied, nodding. 'I still don't understand it. I loved you too.' He had to stop himself from using the present tense.

Because yes, he still had feelings for the crazy little Addie he'd known. He just wished he would trust her to be the same person. He just wished she'd never betrayed him the wat he did.'

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:40 pm

Addie looked at Lucus. "He seems to like you." She told him as he laughed and played with Lucus.

Addie sighed and looked away as she saw how much Trystan looked like Lucus. She really wanted to tell him, but she was too scared to.

"Are you really willing to be my friend? After everything I did to you?" She asked quietly.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:55 pm

L sighed.

He thought about it. Maybe, just maybe, she was still the sweet little Addie she had been.

'Sure,' he replied. 'And I like him too, he's adorable.'

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:57 pm

"Yea. He's all I have. Trys is what keeps me going now." She sighed quietly.

It was true. She hadn't seen or heard from her family in years now and Trystan was all she had. She loved him dearly and couldn't lose him. What she did to Lucus might have been a mistake, but she didn't regret it. Trystan was awesome.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:23 pm

'What...about Trystan's...'

He coudln't bring himself to ask.

'Hey, do you hear that Trys? Sounds like the ice cream truck!' he said, thankfully recognising the tune. 'You want ice cream?' he turned to Addie. 'He can have an ice cream, right?'

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:26 pm

Addie knew what he was about to ask, but glad that he didn't. SHe didn't think that she could lie to him again.

"Ice Cream Ice Cream!" Trys shouted.

Addie nodded. "Yes. But nothing big. Just a small one." She told him.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:09 pm

L walked over to the ice cream truck, which had stopped, and got three ice creams for them. He led Addie over to a park bench and sat down, blancing Trystan on his knees. He helped him with the ice-cream, showing him how to lick it so it wouldn't drip all over him.

'So...have any idea where you're staying?' he askes, still helping trystan.

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:10 pm

"Actually, I don't yet. I'm still looking for somewhere and a job at the moment. It's hard finding a job that will pay rent and a babysitter, or one that will allow Trystan their to." She replied, slowly eating her ice cream.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:05 am

'Well, you know...I could watch him for you, maybe, depending on your hours.' He smiedl at her. 'If I'm going to be your friend I might aswell help you, and I do believe I'm the only friend you have here.'

Tell her she can stay at your place. He thought about it for awhilel, but he was still unsure; it might seem a bit pushy. He decided to wait for her response.

He smiled at Trystan. He felt odly connected to the little boy, he was hard not to get attached to.

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!