Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:37 pm

OOC: It's alright.

IC: Ivan hugged Awniki back and smiled slightly at her words, "You know if I keep going like this i'll lose, right?" He asked very quietly as he just remembered the fight.
"You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."
Zig Ziglar

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:42 pm

I looked at him, "No, he said he wouldn't fight you unyill you were ready right?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:05 pm

"Well i'll never be ready. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if he lied. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to kill him, I have no reason to. It's better if we don't fight at all. I know it can only make things worse." He said surprised at himself for saying that.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:12 pm

I opened my mouth to protest but the said, "Ok. If you think that best."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:18 pm

OOC: I'm gonna go after this post, bye.

IC: "I think that is best. We don't need death and i'm just afraid something really bad is gonna happen that no one expected. I'm glad you agree with me." He said then thought about the situation more. Fighting probably would just lead to more problems.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:29 pm

OOC: Mk, bye.

IC: "I think that you should rest now"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:29 am

OOC: Just felt like checking again, is she still holding his hand?

IC: "No, I think we should keep going and if you can't then i'll either come back for you or carry you. I just think it's better if we keep going...I don't know why." He said then looked at her waiting for a response.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:05 am

OOC: I'll make it clear when she's not. Sorry bout not posting, I about died from exaustion lol

IC: I sighed, "Fine, I'll come." There was no way I would let him go alone.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:11 am

OOC: It's alright i've had other things to do as well and rugby practice earlier today.

IC: "Ok, thanks. We'll go that way or now unless you have a problem for that." He said then took in a deep breathe. He pointed in the direction he wanted to go and brought his arm down as he began walking.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:22 am

I followed him wondering if anything strange would happen.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:38 am

"How do you feel about everything that's happening now?" Ivan asked and looked at her. I'm surprised I haven't asked that earlier.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:41 am

"Ah," I looked at him suprized at his question. "I feel...suprized." I looked down, "And scared," I mumbled.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:05 am

"Is that it? Nothing deeper or more than that. I aslo feel surprised and shocked but I think this might be good for me. Do you think you made the right choice coming here with me?" He asked hoping she would say yes.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:12 am

I looked straight into his eyes so he would have no dought of how I felt, "Yes. I think it would have been a very bad desission not to follow you."

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:14 am

OOC: I'ma go. I'll ttyl:)

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:19 am

OOC: Ok, bye.

IC: "I'm glad about that. I'm glad you think it's better that you came." He said then smiled slightly for a few seconds.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 am

"So do we continue walking now or....?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 am

"I'd like to but if you really wanna stop now I will too. I'd still prefer to keep going though. I don't know when or why we'll stop but we'll see." He said then sighed and began thinking about everything again.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:05 am

I stood and waited to follow again. "If he's watching us does that mean that he knows you aren't gona fight?"

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:17 am

"I guess so...unless we managed to get away." He said then tried to smile but couldn't, "I know i'd definitely lose if I fought him now. I've become too weak. Especially mentally..." He said disappointedly.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!