Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Zarimar from RT RP CLUB

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Zarimar from RT RP CLUB

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarimar on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:22 am

Hi, I'm zarimar and I roleplay in the RoosterTeeth forum games forum and part of the RT RP CLUB. I mainly RP there, but I can't really log in from my school anymore to there but here I can. So, now that school has started back up again I'm thinking of RPing here every now and then, but I just have some questions and problems.

How active are you guys in RP's here? I only have 30 minutes to RP and if I play a crucial character in the RP then I could really damage it, which I don't want to burden on you guys/gals.

How many RP's are there? I have 1 major problem in RPing: I JOIN TOO MANY! I do hope there isn't sooooo many sccuesful ones here.

Also, are there any slow moving but still good RPs here? Come to think of it, how would I find them?

I don't want to slow down RP's here and damage the community, so really I need to know if I will be able to really RP here or not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zarimar
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Zarimar from RT RP CLUB

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:27 am

Haiiiiii (^.^) I'm Lauren, otherwise known as SaveYou/StayWithMe/MissMurder and I give out cookehs! *hands cookeh* I hope you enjoy yourself here (I'm one of the newly recruited crazeh-minds here ^^) *imploeds*
No, not really, but enjoy your stay here (^.~)

*waves and walks out holding black bunneh*

(Psst. We're not all as mad as me, just so you know (^.^) Of course, if you like madness, just keep talking to me!)

And I'm almost finished making an RP, that will have certain bad guys who won't come in until later in the RP, but scenes with them won't move particularly fast. If your intrested, PM me! :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:32 am

Except that SaveYou's RPs tend to die rather quickly... :P At least, all the ones I joined...

Hey, mine die quickly too. Ooh, there was one once that got SLAUGHTERED. It was almost like the players killed it on purpose...
A tip: Always, always, always make people who want to do your RP send you a writing sample first, and do not be afraid to kick them out.
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:35 am

Hey! Not all of them die!
.......I'm just waiting for Purity to react to your character sliding into his body >> Stupid ghosts

Oh yes, and thank you for putting the 'We're All Mad Here' icon in your signature, because it's inspired me to to do an RP based on American McGee's Alice =D

So you are good for stuff!

And take his advice. That's what I've been doing for my latest RP's, because some people write great character sheets, and then they just kill the RP with actual posts >>

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TwilightShade on Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:26 pm

Welcome to RPGateway, Zarimar. Enjoy your stay here, and don't hesitate to join any roleplays that interest you.

TwilightShade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarimar on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:10 pm

Thanks for the welcome, though I think I'll join SaverYou's RP for parody purposes

Zarimar
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!