Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

1x1 Rp anybody?

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

1x1 Rp anybody?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Just wondering if anybody wanted to Private Rp. If there's something you want to roleplay then let me know and we can figure out the details.
...A Scattered Dream Like A Far Off Memory...
...A Far Off Memory Like A Scattered Dream...
...I Want to Line up the Pieces...
...Yours and Mine...

|-~My heart's a battleground~-|
|-~You show me how to see~-|
|-~That nothing is whole and nothing is broken~-|

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: 1x1 Rp anybody?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Sure, I'm always up for another rp
]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Carerra
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Cool, what kind do you want it to be?

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Doesn't matter much to me
I just dont really do realistic a lot or fantasy and scifi

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkHaxxor on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:56 pm

Same. Not really big on realistic RPs. Im having a bit of a braindead moment at the time, so If either of us figure out an idea then post it here.

DarkHaxxor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:33 pm

PM me, i have a idea

Carerra
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lily Evans on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:57 am

I do mostly anime roleplays and some literature from Harry Potter and Dragon Lance. If your interested, pm me.
Lily Dawn Evans:
My Character Profiles: WIP
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/work-pro ... 23818.html

Lily Evans
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:38 am

I have an idea how bout you fuck off cunt face you tool. i think this should be basd on homosexuals if you disagree clearly you are gay. dirty hetero. im sick of those fucking homophobes in our society these days such as your self get a life fight for pride mother fucker if you dont want to take me seriously you will soon discover the full force of my homosexual wrath ok so really go eat a dick and smoke bong all day long its good for your lungs dude chop that shit up and take a tab while your at it fuck computers waste of my time and yours could anybody really want to have a 1 way perthectic chat bullshit with you think large and write a story fucker singed A.stona Xox (it's a song cunt, SING IT)

EDIT: this was written by a rather intoxicated friend of mine and not by myself,. x Mindless Invalid
Alys&Samael
believe what you can't see
I am Serenity and Calamity combined.
"We get sick when we get started,
What you got is what you wanted,
I will take the time to make it
Just so you've the chance to break it
I start shaking when you shake it,
Holy Shit, you sure can turn it on"

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!