Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

1x1 Partner Search!!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

1x1 Partner Search!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airy on Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:15 pm

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

x

x
x
xx

xx

x
x
x
x
Hello~
════════════════════════════════
Hi everyone! I'm Airy, but you can call me Amelia if you prefer. Currently, I'm looking for a handful of 1x1's to do, as I find they take a tiny bit less commitment than group roleplays and that it's easier to develop the story and characters if it's just between two people. However, 1x1x1s are fine with me too if we wanted to add another person to the plot! If anything below peaks your interest and you’d like to work something out, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM. I’ll delve a little bit into how I roleplay and what I look for in a partner below.

xx

xx

x
About Me
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
x
  • People being in drastically different time zones than mine does not bother me at all. I'm in the PST timezone, however.
    x
  • Currently I'm on summer break, but I'm working part-time. I have a lot of extra time on my hands. I try to at least get two posts in per week, but sometimes I just can't as my personal life does get busy. Although, I always check the website every day and I always reply to any personal messages by the end of the day. I'm going back to college starting September, but will still be active on the website!!
    x
  • I'm looking for a literate roleplay partner. Minor grammatical errors do not bother me too much because hey, mistakes happen to me and everyone else. I tend to write between 500-100 words minimum, 1000-2000 words maximum. It all depends on what my partner prefers, I just match their length usually. Post's should be 3+ paragraphs or more at least.
    x
  • Typically, I lean more towards these types of roleplay genres: fantasy, darker themes, adventure, struggle and survival, romance, historical, supernatural (people with abilities, vampires, werewolves, etc.) I just like things to be more than typical normal slice-of-life stuff.
    x
  • I roleplay any gender, however, I'm more comfortable playing female roles. In 1x1's I usually double or triple up on characters though, so I usually play a male character and female character. Of course, not all plots need more than the main two characters so I don't always double up. It all depends on what my partner wants to do.
    x
  • I use both real life face claims and anime face claims. Again, I use whatever my partner is comfortable with.
    x
  • I don't really like using the PM system to roleplay, as I find I lose track and I like to use the tabs system to create a character sheet for my characters.It's just all around more organized for me to use.
    x
  • I don't know what else to add here so I think that's it! If I think of something else I'll just edit the post, or you can shoot me a question if you wanted to know anything else!!

x
Roleplay Ideas
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
x
Okay, so below are a couple ideas I had for 1x1 roleplays. A lot are just past ones I've done and really like to recycle. I'd love to elaborate more on the plots with my partner so we can really make it something that's just ours. I'm also adding a list of television shows, books, and animes that I love and we could adapt or mash together into a cool plot. Of course, if you have an idea you'd like to do outside of any of these things, let me know!

television shows/movies
  • The 100
  • The Host
  • Nerve
  • The Walking Dead
  • X-men
  • Twilight
  • True Blood
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Suicide Squad (I wouldn't use canon characters, but I think just a team of bad guys would be fun to play.)
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Any Dinsey Movies (I love doing modern Disney/fairy tales, also I love doing them with a dark twist)

books
  • Vampire Academy
  • The Dark Visions Trilogy
  • Harry Potter
  • House of Night Series
  • The Hunger Games
  • Mortal Instruments Series

anime/manga
  • Yona of the Dawn
  • Inuyasha
  • Fushigi Yugi
  • Fruits Basket
  • Sword Art Online
  • Red River

x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx

xx

x
Our Half Lights
═════════════════════════
This plot would require doubling up, each of us taking a female and a male character. This is sort of a long winded plot, but it involves two sets of half-demon twins. Demons are unknown to the world but basically live in their own civilizations and have divided themselves up into four clans, each having their own respective powers. Essentially a set of half demon twins is born every 500 years, and whoever’s clan they belong to is the clan that goes into the royal power. This time around, something went wrong and two sets of twins were born instead of one, and one of the set's is lost in the human world. I will link to the roleplay I had up for this previously as it goes into a lot more detail. // roleplay/in-light-of-us

Supernatural Hunger Games
Okay, this one's a bit rougher. We could make this a simple one character x one character, or a double up, triple up, whatever. As the title suggests, it's just supernatural hunger games. The capitol forced supernatural beings out of fear and war into the different districts, each district belonging to a certain supernatural being (vampire to district one, fae to district four, werewolf to twelve, blah blah blah.) The hunger games just involve these different supernatural beings being pinned against one another. We could do this plot with our characters in the games, after the games trying to adapt, or trying to stop the games, whatever we decide. Maybe even all the above.
x

Betrayed
Could be 1x1 or double up, depending on what characters we create and the dynamics. I want to do something where a new vampire (probably 30 years or less) is found because of their immeasurable strength and unique power (as each vampire has their own power) and is assigned to be on the head master vampire's small army and council. Everyone is on edge because usually only vampires 400+ are strong enough and can get onto this prestigious council. When they get there, they find out the vampire who changed them is also on the council. The two were in love and the vampire changed the new vampire so they could spend eternity with one another but then the vampire who changed her ran off afraid of the commitment. We as partners can come up with where the story might take us and things like that. I'd prefer to play the New vampire. I have a lot of ideas for this, so PM me!

Image“I hope she'll be a fool -- that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airy
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!