Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aboard the Scarlet Rouge: A pirate rp ( Sign ups/ ooc)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Aboard the Scarlet Rouge: A pirate rp ( Sign ups/ ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:59 pm

aboard-the-scarlet-rouge-pirate-t31476.html
The IC

Story:
Once, along time ago there was a pirate named Charles Swagger. He was a master of the sea and a marry man of plunder who was known as the greatest pirate to ever sail the seven seas. His ship was even more famous then him self for the fact that it was the first ship ever made by England. The great Scarlet Rouge the was fabled to had sunk a thousand ships with a signal shot. He had found the ship stranded on an island near the water ends. He found himself a crew of pirates with spacial gifts and powers just like himself. He sailed the mighty sea in search of a great treasure that was said to hold the greatest secret of life its self but of course others looked for it two. He said he would sail to the end of the world to find it and to this day clams so.

A map of the world of Haggle:

The factions in this Rp-

Pirates- The marry men of plunder, they are considered to be blood thirsty and savage but most are just in it for the gold.

The mercenaries- They are men for hire who are skilled in there art but only work for money.

The Queens guard- There are 13 of them each with a different weapons of power. The are strong and they fear if the pirates get the power of the treasurer the will lose the war they started.

The royal knights- There are many of them that travel the lands. The do the duties of the Queens guard and up hold peace.

The Haggle royal family- There are four of them. The king who has a secret he has yet to tell the queen. The Queen who finds pirates unlikeable to say the least. The prince who is in love with a marry men of plunder. The kings brother Arther who is blind, he has telekinetic powers. ( Arther is Reserved)

Race in the game:

You can be most anything from elves to half dragons i don't care.

Character Skeletons:
Image:
Name:
Faction:
Bio:( At least a paragraph)
Power:
Weapon:
Other:

My character:
Image:Image
Name: Charles Swagger
Race: Human
Faction: Pirate
Bio: When he was a young boy his father would tell him stories of a great ship called the Scarlet Rouge. He loved the stories but at the age of 12 he became a deck hand on a nobles ship. He crossed the great see to the Waters end and there he would stay alone and forgotten by the noble who tossed him over board. He Found the Scarlet Rouge and took one of its boats to Wing isle to gather a crew. He did so and became the captain of the scarlet rouge. He became well known as a Marry man of plunder.
power: Can summon fire on the tips of his fingers and shoot streams of it at others.
Weapon: His sword called the dagger heart. It can summon wind in the sails of any ship. He also carries a pistol with spacial shots that freeze on contact.
Other: N/A
Last edited by TheMadHatter44 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Aboard the ScarletRouge: A pirate rp ( Sign ups/ ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:02 pm

Do you have character profiles or anything?
Do me a favor: donovan-academy-ooc-signups-t31486.html

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Aboard the ScarletRouge: A pirate rp ( Sign ups/ ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:21 pm

Is there a plot or any hint of anything other than a badass boat picture?Or are you going to edit your original post?
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Aboard the Scarlet Rouge: A pirate rp ( Sign ups/ ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 pm

I just Edited it sorry for the wait.

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:03 pm

Hey can I reserve the part of Arther.

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monroe on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:07 pm

The Scarlet Rouge is a funny name for a ship. It's like, the red-red ship :p

Looks interesting!

Monroe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:08 pm

Yes you can :) smileythemask.
Last edited by TheMadHatter44 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Monroe, thank you very much! That made my day!

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby smileythemask on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Image: Image
Name: Arther Haggle
Faction: Haggle Family
Bio: He is the younger brother of the King. When he was younger he was actually able to see and quiet well, he could see just as good if not better than some people. He was a very cocky fighter and he would constantly screw around with his opponent and that would soon enough be his downfall. One day he was fighting one of his opponents who was a pirate trying to loot the kingdom and instead of just finishing him off like he should have he decided to try and drag the battle on as long as possible. When he wasn't paying attention at one point in the fight his opponent took advantage of it and pulled out a dagger and slashed Arther's eyes out. Since this incident Arther has changed a lot. He has become very anti-social and very closed. He has since learned that he has telekinesis and uses this to his advantage, using it to get things with his mind instead of trying to find it with his hands.
Power: Telekinesis
Weapon: N/A
Other: He is blind

smileythemask
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Accepted! welcome to the RP! now we just need a few more people to join!

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:59 pm

OH my god! This looks cool. Pirates aren't my thing, but I'll be sure to tell my sister. Keep an eye out for one Commodore-Fancypants.

((And might I ask, is this Charles Swagger based off of Axel from Kingdom Hearts? His appearance is basically Axel as a pirate and his power is fire.))

Now, goodnight!
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:22 am

I'll be posting a bio tomorrow!

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:40 am

Ok cool!

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Ooooh, pirates.
Image:Image
Name:Jalish'aja
Race: Half-Dragon
Faction: Mercenary
Bio: Before Jalish became a mercenary, he was a student on an island of his kind. His talent veered towards magic so that is what they placed him in. As he was in these magic classes, they found he had an effinity to water and ice. So they trained him towards those ways. As his training continued, a force of humans attacked the island. They had mages, warriors, and several different types of fighters. The half-dragons were outnumbered 10-1 and were quickly overun and collared. They were to be slaves. Jalish escaped by using a secret tunnel he had found on his frequent unautherized trips away from the colony. He vowed that he would free his people when he could gather a sufficient force.
Power: Jalish excels in the use of water and ice magic. If water is the only thing aroun, he can use that to create ice. It is mainly used as a defensive spell because water can be found floating in the air in small particles and ice can be as hard as steel when condensed or thick enough.
Weapon: His blade was forged by his people in the ancient times. It was named the Shard Maker because of its ability to cut right through the strongest normal weapons and send shards of steel, iron, copper, etc. flying through the air. Barely effects magical weapons.
His shield constantly vibrates which makes it kind of annoying to hit for it causes the attackers weapon to vibrate for a few seconds.
Other: Doesn't like humans much.
You have no power over me...

Nimh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Sweet, Welcome to the RP! I like your guy cause i love Half Dragons! Woot!

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years

Image: Image
Name: Blaire Fey
Faction: Pirate
Bio: Blaire was born unto James Fey and Samantha Calvin. Her parents were young, no older than 17 years... a few months after she was born, her mother died of cholera. Her father was left with a small child to look after; but oh, how he longed to be back at sea. When Blaire was barely a year old, he joined the crew aboard the Scarlet Rouge. He kept her with him for many years, raising her on the ship as if it was a completely normal life. When she was but thirteen years old, her father was killed in an attack. She's lived mostly aboard the ship for the whole of her life, although takes sporadic leaves.
Power: None.
Weapon: A dagger which she keeps hidden, a pistol, and an old sword she stole from one of her previous shipmates.

I hope that bio was okay. I couldn't get out what I wanted to in the right words. Is that alright he was on the Scarlet Rouge? Tell me if not and I'll change it. :)

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Cool, awesome post when ever. :)

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nimh on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:22 pm

aboard-the-scarlet-rouge-pirate-t31476.html <---- IC thread is here if you guys didn't see it up top.

Nimh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMadHatter44 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:58 pm

Thank you Nimh

TheMadHatter44
Member for 15 years

I'll be posting Sunday night. I'm goin' out of town so... be back then :)

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!