Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Z-Academy

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Z-Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:29 pm

"Lets go." Kiroki said as he increased his aura slightly to be ready.
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:43 pm

Master Hanayama nodded and fired the blast at Kiroki.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:47 pm

Kiroki caught the blast and was about to redirect it but he threw it at the ground causing a tiny bit of smoke.

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:10 pm

Master Hanayama nodded. 'Very good. All of you. That concludes today's lesson in Ki defense.' The gong sounded to end cass. "You are dismissed."

Taizan left the Academy and jogged home. He began to lift weights with his arms and legs.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:51 pm

Kiroki followed Jason home he punched the boulder when he was done he did 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups he also did 100 laps. He went back to the acadamy so he could see if he could register for saiyan late. "May I please register for saiyan?" Kiroki said.

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:01 pm

Taizan continued to lift, then stapped weights to his arms and legs and began to practice hitting the wall with them attached. After doing this for a while, he did push-ups and lifted weights with his legs in the house. He then ran laps. After finishing his physical training, he prepared his Ki trainer.

The person in charge of registration turned to Kiroki. "I'm afraid academy rules forbid registering for classes after Registration Day. I cannot allow you to do so." He walked away.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:56 pm

Kiroki went to see master Uruburai "I know I'm not in your class I made a mistake and I can't join late but I want to become your apprentice. I'll do anything I just want to be strong." Kiroki said bowing.

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:59 pm

Master Uruburai turned to the student. "I appreciate your dedication, but I cannot violate academy rules. If I did, I'd be fired. You'll have to wait until next year to take my class. Also, I do not take apprentices. I consider it unethical' He turned away and began doing some paperwork.

Taizan began to fire Ki blasts at trees, falling them. He practiced his aim and strength. He also tested his speed by racing a Ki blast through the forest. So far, he wasn't fast enough to beat it. He also worked on channeling his power.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gold dragon on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:12 pm

"Oh, I understand. I'm sorry for wasting your time sir." Kiroki said sadly. He walked out the dojo.

gold dragon
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raze on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:34 am

Kilro note the directio Taizn took to get home, then he went to go dress in something more suitable. Walking back to his dormhe changed, then in a flash, he head in the general direction of Taizan. He saw the house come into view slowly, he knew he had been on the righ trail because he could feel Taizan a bit, like Taizan could feel him.

Walking up to the house, he wore green sweat pants, a purple sleevless t-shirt, and a white head band positioned right under his antenea. He wasn't sure where Taizan was, so he flared his Ki out knowing it would be enough to get Taizan attention.
Raze not only the earth,
But its inhabitants,
Raze the sky,
But also it stars
Raze me,
For I am your Protector

Raze
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:39 am

Taizan felt a rise in Ki that he recognized as coming from Kilro. He jogged to his house and saw him. "Hey," he said while he was standing five feet away from him.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raze on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:42 am

"Sorry Im late, I thought my other cloths would be a hamper on trainning" pausing a little he bowed. "What are you working on right now?"

Raze
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:48 am

Taizan bowed back. "Ki training. I was about to do my special move. You want to see it?" He began to display his aura, making it glow around him.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raze on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:52 am

"Wow really, that would be great" Kilro was completly surprised but happ to be witness to someone elses special move.

Raze
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:58 am

Taizan half-smiled. "Cool." He led Kilro to the forest and stood with his feet planted three feet apart and his fists clenched at his side. He began to channel energy into his throat, moving it and allowing it to grow. He then opened his mouth and fired the blast, watching as it destroyed ten trees and smashed into a hill, destroying it. Taizan massaged his aching throat. "Well, what do you think?" He asked hoarsely.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raze on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:04 am

Kilro remained silent fr quite some time, his eye open and observent watching and feeling what Taizan was doing with his Ki. Then the blast...nearly in awe, but not quite..Kilro spoke very slowly. "That was amazing" Kilro could barely manage a regular Ki blast yet alone a build up as forceful and as presice as that. It angered him slightly that he could not attempt such a feat, but right now he has just in shock as to how Taizan had manged that.

Raze
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:11 am

Taizan smiled as he rubbed his throat. "Thanks. It's called the Mouth Blast. Only downside to it is that it makes my throat bleed sometimes and I haven't gotten it as powerful as it can be yet. It also uses up a bunch of Ki." He began to recharge his Ki without meditation. "I'm going to practice with my Ki more when it recharges."

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raze on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:16 am

"I'm not very proficent with Ki, but i can give most people my age a run for thier money with hand to hand." he said this with a bit off pride, but not much, still thinking about that Ki blast. "Many namekians find the Ki blast a very pure way of attacking, since we believe th i to come from the gut" he points at his stomach, then trails afinger to his throat while continuing to speak. "And using our might we let it explode from us through our mouths, we find it pure because it comes from the source." Not wanting to start another argument, he left out that since they also like the mouth blast, they had found many ways to ease the pain from hainv so much Ki forced ou your mouth and throat.

Raze
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:18 am

"Yes, well, I do the attack because it suits me. A little pain's worth the power." He took off his shoes and began to kick and punch the trees, falling some of them.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raze on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:23 am

Watching him fell the trees, he removed his shoes quitely. "A tree can't hit back you know...it can't move...it cant defend" putting his hand up like in wolf class, he spread his nails. "Why don't you fight something more?"

Raze
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!