Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

After Dusk~OPEN~~OOC~

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

After Dusk~OPEN~~OOC~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:00 pm

IChttp://www.roleplaygateway.com/post847604.html#p847604

Difference. That word was always brought up when we were children. "You're just different." or "Your special" those sayings became our worst enemies, or for some of us, they became our best friend. Some of us shied away from people while others played with our "differences" in public, drawing the eye of people passing by or sitting near us"....I got nothing after that. Some called a curse, some called it a gift. Some put it to good use, others wreaked havoc with it. It was the one thing we all had in common

Rules!!!
-No god modding.
-No one liners, I hate those things!At least 80 words
-Halfmoon and I can accept or decline posts
-if you're gonna drop out, let us know please.
-You can come up with your own element as long as it makes sense
-Only 2 people per element(sorry guys so its first come first serve)

Character Skeleton
Name:
Age[18-29]:
Appearance(Anime, real or vivid description)
Strengths:
Flaws:
Fears:
Bio/History/Background(optional):
Personality:

Elements/Players
Air:1)Halfmoon 2)star_kid(CLOSED)
Fire:1)rayssun000369 2)CyanideButterfly(CLOSED)
Water:1) halfmoon2)ME!(CLOSED)
Earth:1)ME! 2)Toxlind(CLOSED)
Spirit:1)Nyghtfang 2)raysson000369(CLOSED)
Ice:1)Chained_Angel 2)xxfennecxx(CLOSED)
Lightning:1)rayssun000369 2)Nyghtfang
(CLOSED)

Elements

Air:Pretty self explanatory. Those with the power over the air element can control wind.
Fire:Those with the power over fire are pyrokinetic(obviously) and by pyrokinetic I mean they can start things on fire with their mind, with out conjuring a physical flame,produce any thing that has to do with fire, and have control over an already burning fire.
Water: Those with the power over water are hydrokinetic, can manipulete water, and they have control over any form of water
Earth: Those with the power over earth control mostly plants, they can manipulate plates(roots, branches ect), or cause things to grow
Spirit:Those with the power over spirit have strong telepathy powers or anything that really has to do with the mind. Some can even get in tuned with the other elements but cannot control them as well as the people who actually have the power over any particular element
Ice: Those with the power over ice can manipulate water and turn it into any form of ice(icicles, a patch of ice, snow ect) they are generally very cold and can sometimes, depending on their control, even turn the water inside someone's body into ice, freezing them from the inside out.
Lightning: Those with the power of lightning can produce electricity at any time in any form, usually in the form of lightning.

(If you have any questions about the elements post them here or PM me. If you have a question about the roleplay in general PM me or Halfmoon)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Character
Name:Calista Gina Harris
Age[18-29]:20
Element:Earth
Appearance(Anime, real or vivid description) Calista has bright thick red hair and blazing green eyes. Her hair is usually down but she'll wear it up if its really curly. She's average size, about 5'4". a straight nose and full lips. Her skin is a light tan. She likes to wear anything comfortably, preferably lose jeans and t-shirts. She wears a gold ring with a diamond heart on her right ring finger. She wears an assortment of bracelets on each wrist. She favors her red, black and white Converse All Star high tops and a pair of black Vanns.
Dislikes:Fire
Fears: Being trapped, getting lost, Fire
Personality: Very sweet and motherly. She tends to stick her nose in everyone's business.

Name:Andrea Kingsly(Andie)
Age[18-29]:22
Element:Water
Appearance(Anime, real or vivid description)Image
Dislikes: liars, backstabbers, Angel
Fears: Drowning
Personality: Kind, smart, hard headed, egotistical
Last edited by Inu_Kun_ on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:48 pm, edited 10 times in total.
I say I like your coat! ♪

[/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: After Dusk~OPEN~~OCC~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyanideButterfly on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:05 pm

oh can I join? If so here is my bio. If not sorry for intruding!

Name: Nova Adamantis
Element:fire
Appearance: Image
Dislikes: ice the wind and small spaces
Strengths: She is very good with words and a very affective leader on top of that she is very flexible and lethe like a gymnast.
Flaws: She has heterochromia, is claustrophobic and has tendency to stutter when she's nervous
Fears: small spaces spiders dying
Personality: Very open optimstic and fun loving. She likes to go with the flow nad tends to take things way out of preportion or directly in the right context. It depends on how it was told to her. She has a few trust issues but she is trying to get over those.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyanideButterfly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:16 pm

You are accepted the IC will be up soon

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby halfmoonwarrioress on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Character Skeleton
Name: Rayne Anne Michaels
Age[18-29]: 22
Element: Water
Appearance(Anime, real or vivid description) Image
5"7
Likes: Anything creative, proving others wrong (in a good way ;)
Dislikes: Getting lied to, getting put down
Strengths: guessing characters, out smarting others
Flaws: Depression, hopeless romantic
Fears: Death of someone close
Bio/History/Background(optional): Will be revealed
Personality: good, afraid of many things, holds back alot, usually quiet

Character Skeleton
Name: Aaron
Age[18-29]: 19
Element: Air
Appearance(Anime, real or vivid description) Dark brown hair, honey colored eyes, 5"8 Image
Dislikes: being called a little kid
Strengths: Telling tales
Flaws: Childish
Fears: Fire, his brother
Personality: Once again Childish, noisy, annoying
Last edited by halfmoonwarrioress on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The day he was born was the day I took my first breath. The day he died was the day I died too. Remember, listen, and never be forgotten.

halfmoonwarrioress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chained_Angel on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Name: Angel Samantha-Rei
Age[18-29]:22
Element:Ice
Appearance(Anime, real or vivid description)Angel has short white hair(yes white) and bright gold eyes. She is very slim with lithe limbs. Her legs are strong and so are her arms. she's around 5'5" and can be found in anything short or tight, preferably both. She is a strange character with sharp canine teeth and sharp pointed nails. Usually she'll be wearing a short skirt and revealing top or tight jeans and tank top with very expensive stiletto boots. She has two holes in each ear and one in her left cartilage. She wears an assortment of necklaces and bracelets and several rings.

She also has several tattoos, one is a broken heart with the pieces falling into what looks like a puddle of blood, the other is a tramp stamp of a flaming heart, long stems go out around her onto her hips, those are also on fire. She also has a black crescent moon on her inner left writs.
(This is as close as possible as I can get)Image
Likes:stilettos, causing trouble, flirting, drinking, dancing, playing piano, painting
Dislikes:everything else
Strengths: She's a great fighter and has total control over her element
Flaws:She's got a bad temper
Fears:Heart break, being left alone
Bio/History/Background(optional):will be reveled
Personality: Four words(excuse my language): She's a cocky bitch
Last edited by Chained_Angel on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
LIVE AND LET LIVE FAIRLY TAKE AND FAIRLY GIVE

Chained_Angel
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:29 pm

I like this. One thing before I join though: What can the people with the spitual element do?
ImageImage

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 pm

half moon you are accepted, of course, as are you chained angel.

Nyghtfang with the spirit element people have strong telepathy powers or anything that really has to do with the mind. Some can even get in tuned wit the other elements but cannot control them as well as the people who were actually born with the other elements. If thats not confusing

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rayssun000369 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Character Skeleton
Name: Ace
Age[18-29]: 23
Element: Fire
Appearance(Anime, real or vivid description) Image 6" Blonde hair, midnight blue eyes
Likes: Tormenting others with humility, he's a loner so he likes his space, woman
Dislikes: (too long of a list) let's just say about everything
Strengths: Charm, can kill
Flaws: Commitment issues
Fears: none known (yet)
Personality: Cocky, (also plays piano)

Character Skeleton
Name: Tony Mathews
Age[18-29]: 24
Element: Lightning
Appearance(Anime, real or vivid description) Image (without glasses) he also has darker skin
Likes: Fixing cars, going about his own business, caring for others
Dislikes: Cocky show offs
Strengths: Can face almost anything, brave
Flaws: His past
Fears: His powers turning against him
Personality: Kind and caring
Last edited by rayssun000369 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not loved, I'm hated. I'm not your friend, I'm your foe. I'm not alive, I'm dead. I'm not a person, I'm a convict.

rayssun000369
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Alright. I will make Spirit and a Lightning character. And theres no way that can confuse me. I've done the multitask that would confuse anyone... But me that is: Watch TV, Play video games, Read a book, Talk on the phone, and mess around on the computer. I gotta tell ya, that wwasn't easy. It was fun, but it wasn't easy.

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:48 pm

rayssun ur accepted. joy...lol. awesome nyghtfang. I'm getting the IC ready so once you get your character posted you can start

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyghtfang on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Character Skeleton
Name:
Rikimaru
Age [18-29]:
Element:
Lightning
Appearance:
Weapons of all kinds, music, drawing, electronics,
Dislikes:
People who think they are better than every one else
Strengths:
Has mastered his power, is skilled with a blade
Flaws:
His anger
Fears:
So far, nothing.
Personality:
He is a bit of a rebel and can be easily angered. He is generally nice and easy going. On a side note, he is a tad bit insane.

Character Skeleton
Name:
Vaun Varanir
Age [18-29]:
Element:
Spirit
Appearance:
Guns of all kinds, creepy animals, non-creepy animals, levitating objects, imagining anything new, all forms of heat.
Dislikes:
People who think themselves better, preps and jocks, retards, and jack asses, the cold.
Strengths:
Fairly good control of his powers, expert gunner.
Flaws:
Gets distracted easily and doesn’t pay attention sometimes. Off in his own little world.
Fears:
Losing loved ones and freezing to death.
Personality:
He is calm, kind, caring, easy going, and extremely curious. Tends to keep to himself a bit.

Nyghtfang
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby halfmoonwarrioress on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Just in case you guys didn't see it posted above, here's the link to the IC post847604.html#p847604

halfmoonwarrioress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: After Dusk~OPEN~~OOC~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Nygtfang your accepted post any time

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:16 pm

Name: Rose
Element:Ice
Appearance: http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr28 ... fallen.jpg
Dislikes: loud sounds
Strengths: She's bave
Flaws: Can't control her powers really
Fears:Thunderstroms
Personality: She is shy sometimes,gets nervous easily,clumsy,and isn't good around people.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby star_kid on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Are there still open positions?
All I'm hoping for is one
Image[F]alling [S]tarImage
to wish for you everyday!

star_kid
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:56 pm

xxfennecxx ur accepted start any time.

star_kid there are four positions still open. One for air, earth, water and spirit

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby star_kid on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:14 pm

Name: Elise Statham
Age[18-29]: 18
Element: Air
Appearance(Anime, real or vivid description) :
Dislikes:
Fighting and being vulnerable and weak,
Strengths:
Close combat
Flaws:
Vulnerable to Earth attacks
Fears:
Being burried in her own failure or earth
(Will edit if necessary.)
Personality:
She's cold and well reserved and tries her best to stay out of other people's business while expecting them to do the same.

star_kid
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxlind on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:21 pm

Character Skeleton

NAME: Kyle Voices
SEX: Male
ELEMENT: Earth
APPEARANCE: http://media.photobucket.com/image/deat ... u.gif?o=19
DISLIKES: Labels, destruction, and relations.
STRENGTHS: Can get out of tight situations with a box of scraps... literally.
FEARS: Arguments, immobility, and ebing imprisoned.
PERSONALITY: Always tries to be busy unless their is something bad happening, insomniac, freaks out if arguments breakou among friends, and is asexual (not a typo, it means you don't like to... um... breed with anything).

PS, could we use plague as an element, that would be cool
This is the excellent foppery of the world, that, when we are sick in fortune - often the surfeit of our own behavior - we make guilty of our disasters the sun, the moon, and the stars; as if we were villains by necessity, fools by heavenly compulsion, knaves, thieves, and treachers by spherical predominance,drunkards, liars, and adulterers by an enforced obedience of planetary influence.

~William Shakespeare

Toxlind
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inu_Kun_ on Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:27 pm

star_kid you are accepted as well, start posting any time:D as are you Toxlind. And I guess plague could be an element, sure it has nothing to do with the actual elements, but then again neither does Spirit for the most part. XD Just give me a little insight on what exactly someone with the power over plague does and I'll add it to the list

Inu_Kun_
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hedya on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:17 pm

EDITED: Sorry, personal problems, I don't think I can spend my time here. I am greatly sorry.
Last edited by Hedya on Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strength is not the answer, I can tell you that.

Hedya
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!