Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

After the Sky Cleared

After the Sky Cleared

a part of “After the Sky Cleared”, a fictional universe by flying monkey child.

Long after a civilization restarted, civil unrest breaks out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “After the Sky Cleared”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

After the Sky Cleared

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "After the Sky Cleared"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: After the Sky Cleared

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 pm

This looks awesome! I'm going to wait and see if there's a little more intrest but you can probably count me in.
By reading this you are now a Discordian pope. Congratulations!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wild1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:33 pm

I'd love to have you! I do hope a little more interest pops up. Unfortunately I lack the pizazz of a lot of people who start these things, but hopefully people will join regardless of my not using pictures or fancy fonts! haha

Tell your friends! Spread the word!

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:45 pm

I must say that I am very interested as well. I will send a character in within the next few days. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:02 pm

I must admit, I'm guilty of using pictures and fonts to draw people in (though you're much better at laying out a plot that's interesting!) I think I'm just going to go ahead and start creating a character, hopefully they'll be up in a couple of hours.

Wild1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:16 pm

I wasn't knocking it, friend. I wish I had the artistic patience to put together a more appealing introduction. I'm glad to see this gaining some interest, and I'm looking forward to a fun story with you guys.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:16 pm

I like the character Wild1! I never would have thought up a hippie haha. Your character is sure to add an interesting dynamic once the story gets rolling.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:05 am

I find this very interesting and have an idea for an antagonist character if you'll allow me to make one?

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Of course, you can make just about whatever kind of character you want to. I'd stray away from the term "antagonist" though. I feel like there's more than enough room to dance the moral gray area of it all. The Underlings aren't "bad guys," they're just imperialistic. They are no more bad than say, Rome, for instance. And the Skylings aren't necessarily "good guys" either just because they're the underdogs.

So yeah, can't wait to see your character :)

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:36 pm

Just letting you know that I'm creating a character - might create two.

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:27 pm

I dig your character. I'm thinking about making a politician character for the Underlings. It would give your character someone to interact with, as well as an inside to what is going on in the politics of story. It would allow me to be GM, in a way, inside of the story.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:13 am

Ok! Well, we have 4 characters good to go now, which I think is enough to at least get going. Maybe (hopefully) we'll get a few more bites as we get underway. I'm personally going to create another character, and everyone is welcome to as well. We'll try and get this going either Sunday night or Monday, if that's ok with everyone.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!