Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Against Her Will

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Against Her Will

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Against Her Will

Scene

They were going on thier usual mission - breaking into stores, stealing equipment, and then selling it on to pay for everything from day to day and still haven't been caught. The gang consists of 5 guys and 4 girls all brought up in rough backgrounds, most of them coming from the streets, others coming from broken homes, either way, thier past wasn't an easy one. Now they are only doing what they need to and because they have to, though some of them do it because they want to, it's mainly for survival. That night was just like any other night, and they were going to break into an electrontics store this time. No one ever thought that one kid would screw it all up, but neither did they realise that that one kid would be the only daughter to the richest people in town. When she gets too curious about what's going on at the electronic store, and decides to call the police, she gets into more trouble than could be expected. She's caught as she's telling the police, and the boys are more than happy enough to give her a "punishment" she'll never forget, after all, she wasn't ugly. It's only the head of gang that saves her innocence because he's good at heart, even though he acts all tough and hard. One thing he realises is, that he can't just let her go right there and then. Not to tell the police and they can't stay there. The only option to do is that the kid with them and leave. There they can sort out what they do with her, but it looks like they can't let her go, they can't afford to end up jailed at any cost.

Avaliable Characters

One or two of these guys I'll like to be the meaner guys, with a bad temper if possible, even one of the girls. Again, depending on how much interest this role gets depends on if I can fit in extra characters. If you have an idea for a character, feel free to let me know. These are just the main characters. Also, first come first served with who gets which character, but I have to read the character profiles to make sure you are suitable, if not, I'll try and fit you in as another character. Everyone in the gang is between 16-22 please.

Head of Gang: (18-22) Levias
(One thing I'd like this character to have in their personality is that he acts tough but his heart is in the right place, though he can be mean. Male. Possibly of all four guys been the love interest for the kidnapped girl.)
Male 1: Miran Frost
Male 2: Alec Ashman
Male 3: Regis Stanton
Female 1: Gretta Felee
Female 2: Keke Greene
Female 3: Kimburley Johnston

Rules

> Romance is allowed but nothing sexual is to be written. Sex can be implied that it happened, but nothing more.
> No perfect characters that are good at everything and look perfect, real life isn't like that
> Swearing and violence is allowed, but again, violence can be written, but sexual violence can on be implied.
> If you have a certain idea for the roleplay, I'm welcome to all of them, so feel free to PM me with an outline.
> If you have any ideas for other Character's feel free to let me know in the Character Profile.
> In real life, not everyone is nice. I'd like the brother and best mate to me nice in general, of course they are free to have a bad side if something annoys them, but maybe have a character in there that isn't always nice.
> My scene is only a story for my character, feel free to add stories for your own characters as well. Everyone has a story to tell.
> No Text Type! The only acception I will allow this for is if you are writing what is been typed in an IM message or a text message.
> No one liners. I will allow it occassionally, but not every post please.
> First come, first served to who gets the characters. I will update the character sheet as quick as possible but check to see who has what character just in case I haven't updated.
> I have to approve of the characters, so even if you do come first, if I don't think the character fits for a certain roles, I will try to fit you in else where for another role, sorry.
> Depending on how many people are interested, depends on if people can have more than one character. If you want more than one, let me know the first choice and what your second will be if it remains unfilled and then I'll let you know if you can have it.
> Have fun. :)

Character Skeleton

Name:
Relationship Status:
Looks: (Can be a picture.)
Personality:
Background: (Between 1-3 paragraphs if possible.)
Other:

I'm Sam, the girl that's taken in the roleplay so here is her Character skeleton :)

Name: Samantha Wilcox
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single
Looks: Image
She doesn't normally dress like that, but on the night of her disappearance, she is on the way back from work, and heading to her friends party. She normally dresses more conservatively, in jeans and a shirt that normally give her the geekish look.
Personality:When she's around new people or people that scare her she's very timid and shy, hardly speaking to anyone, but around friends she is normally fun and loving, a very nice and a very caring girl willing to help anyone out. She's often too nice, which people use her for and she's very smart. All her friends love her and she never really gets on the bad side of anyone. She never swears and she is the good girl out of her friends. She doesn't smoke or drink either. She tends to get picked out at school because she won't stand up for herself and the bullies tend to get her when her friends aren't around. Sam is too shy to really tell anyone. Even with this sort of personality, Sam can get brave occassionally and can snap back, though when she does, she often regrets it.
Background:She's been brought up by a Nanny up until 13 been as her parents were always away and now that she's 15, even though the Nanny is around, she doesn't really get looked after any more. She's just there too look after the house and incase there are any problems. Because her parents are rich, she can have anything she wants, but just because she can, doesn't mean that she takes the opportunity. She tends to use as little money as possible and doesn't waste it on expensive clothes and stuff. Sam has even got herself a weekend job at the local library to get her own money.
Both her mother and her father are high class business people for the same software company, but Sam doesn't know much about them or thier jobs because she doesn't talk much to them. And the other time her mother seems to talk to her, is when its to reinforce the fact that fast food is fattening and that she should never touch the stuff. Ever since Sam was little, her mom has always made sure that Sam had been brought up to look at carbs on food and only had salads, just a different variety each time.
Sam and her father don't get on much because her father wanted a son that ould take over the business when older and play sports to been as her dad is a big fan of sports. He tried to get Sam into it when she was little but when she learnt to read and got her head into books, her dad didn't really hang out with her much after that and just left her to her own accord, though he doesn't agree with her plans for her future.
Other: Nothing that I can think of right now.

So that is the main stuff covered. I will edit this bit as more characters are added to let people know what characters are taken, but read the other comments to see what thier characters are like, especially the head person as they are the main one and they might have something in thier background about how the gang formed or something important, and to see if someone has taken a character that I haven't yet updated. I will put the first lines up when I think I have enough characters. The more interest I get, the quicker it starts. :)

Other than that, have fun.

Thanks.

Sammie.
Last edited by xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:04 am, edited 19 times in total.
Lectures have started so can't reply as much!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Adaptations - [In Need Of Characters]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Name; Gretta Felee'
Age; 21
Gender; F
Relationship; single
Orientation; bi
Looks;http://media.photobucket.com/image/faye%20valentine/stilev/fayepaper18.jpg?o=52
Personality; An out-going and elegant sort when around people she's looking to distract or impress. When withfriends or on her own, she reverts back to being semi- excentric; saying things that pop into her head and open expression.

Background; Growing up in a poor family, she's done a lot of dark things to get the wealth she has. Financially, she could make ends meat, but the intense thrill of larsony runs hot through her veins. She began as a grifter, feeling that common prostitution was beneath her.

In her 18th year, she became a courtisan and built a well rounded clientell. Most of whom were rich and a bit older. She was left more money in wills than most of the wives. She became a fairly successful actress for a short time before a small scandal drove her into "early retirement". She usually hangs around exclusive night clubs and sometimes preforms for private parties.

(I figured that'd be a good place to be found/to have found her.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Re: Adaptations - [In Need Of Characters]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:25 pm

OOC: I'll accept. It seems a different and fascinating background. I didn't expect something like that in all honesty, but I like it. The only thing is that Sam was going to be passing in on a break in and not be found at the club, but I just thought, if she's found at them, she could recognise Sam from her parents, and Sam been at parties held there for her and her friends and that, plus the media is how they find out who she is xD. But we'll see what the other characters turn out to be and stuff. Hopefully I'll get more characters soon.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Re: Adaptations - [7 Characters Needed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Levias on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:10 pm

Head of Gang:

Name: Levias (Nickname: Blade-Boy)
Sexuality: Strait
Personality: Calm, Gentle, Quiet, Cold, Loyal, (To those he cares for) Caring
Background: Beaten by his father as a child. His mother and him ran until his father killed his mother. He then swore to never tell anyone what happened. He learned how to use guns, but his specialty is in Swords. Especially Katanas. He blocked a bullet with one of his hand made katanas before. This is how he got the nickname, Blade-Boy. He also still has a little heart left in him, even after he killed his father. Now with the gang, he is just trying to live
Other: Carries a Glock 9mm pistol and two identical Katanas everywhere.

Levias
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Re: Living It Rough - [6 Characters Needed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:18 pm

(OOC: I've put you down for the head of Gang. Thank you. You definitely sound like the perfect character for him.)

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Re: Against Her Will - [6 Characters Needed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:02 pm

Name: Miran Frost [K-Nin]
Looks:
Personality: He is a very complex type of person, outside he is very nice, hiding his scars where he can. Always showing a smile, and trying to help others. Though deep down he is just a dark shell, lost between what is right and wrong. Having this, makes him go a little crazy, and he has major separation issues, and doesn't like being alone. Always trying to gain attention cause of this. Though frequently his life has been going in the dumps, and he has started to show his more depressed side. As well as reveal his antics for cutting himself. He is not really crazy, just more so he has a lot of problems, and no one can seem to handle.
Background: He grew up in a Poor Home, moving from year to year. From trailers to apartments, not settling here or there for too long. Eventually he finally settled down with his Family, constant fighting going on his home. His Father beat his mother and abused her, as well as him and his little sister. Outside of that they were a normal happy family, though deep down it was different. He went to school, being a A+ student until his whole life went down. His grades got worse, and his attitude changed. He wasn't that fun loving student anymore, he was a pure leave me alone rebel. Soon his Best Friend died, getting really sick, he still regretting not able to tell her goodbye. Though sadly she was more, she was his true love, his first kiss revolved around her. Being with her since he was just a kid, it broke his heart. Since that he tried to commit suicide, slicing his wrist. A large scar still found across it. Though being taken in at the Hospital, he ran off, never to be seen again. Lately he has had many attempts for love again, though most have failed. He has made a lot of friends, though still believes they will all leave him like his past friends did. Not seeing his family in a very long time, they recent him. And recently discovering his parents are getting a divorce isn't any better.
Other:
Last edited by Maestro on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Re: Against Her Will - [6 Characters Needed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:14 pm

OOC :: Thank you xD

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Re: Against Her Will - [4 Characters Needed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KagomeGurl on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:40 pm

Name: Keke Greene
Looks: http://www.afro-style.com/Images_artist ... palmer.jpg
Personality: Violet is an artist. She loves to draw and music. She seems mean but she is sweet obvisouly becuase she took in a baby.
Background: Keke has an interesting background. When she was 8 her step-father raped her. Her mother ended up assualting her dad. They both went to jail. Keke moved from foster home to foster home. She ran away on many accounts. She went to school and got a degree. She ended up going to online collegge. She has a few degrees but they are useless becuase they are online. She found a baby on the street one day and know raises the child as her own.
Last edited by KagomeGurl on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" The good die young. So I'll live long" KagomeGurl
Please visit my site as : http://songagurl.proboards105.com/index ... roupcreate

KagomeGurl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Against Her Will - [4 Characters Needed]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:44 pm

OOC:: Thank you for the profile. Is it possible to get a short description for personality unless your going to reveal it in the roleplay xD I will add your name now.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Re: Against Her Will - [2 Boys Needed.]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alevera Sue Twister on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:46 pm

Name: Kymburley Johnston

Sexuality: Lesbian

Looks: (Can be a picture.) Image

Personality: Short Temper, can be very sweet and even over-protective, loyal

Background: (Between 1-3 paragraphs if possible.) Decided to leave her parents and sister 4 years ago. Has had her heart broken by another girl who has pretended to be lesbian just to make fun of her; then supposedly started liking Kym as time went by. Kym was still hurt by the long lie, even when the other girl had had the guts to confess it to her. Is living now in a cheap apartment with her best friend Zac, who is a boy and likes her, but hasn't told her since he knows Kym's sexuality.

Other: Nothing
Last edited by Alevera Sue Twister on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alevera Sue Twister
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:52 pm

OOC :: Cool. The spot is yours. Picture can be up whenever possible. What I think I will do is put up the first post now before I go to bed guys and then let you each post. I think what I might do is have the posts in some sort of order or something because in a nother people, people keep missing previous posts, or if you know your roleplaying with a certain number wait to see if they've all posted. Either two characters can take up the two guys post, or we can wait to see if anyone adds. Anyway. I'll stop this and get the first post up before I go to bed.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:04 am

((Sorry ignore this, I worked on my profile for to long and was to late to get the spot.))

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:08 am

I have to admit, your name is perfect for this particular rp, I think anyway. (directed to Roll_the_Bones)

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:21 am

Oh lol thanks! Wait where you talking about my username or the name I used for my character? ((Don't know if you saw the profile before I took it down.))

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:22 am

Speaking in names, I forgot, I fixed mine earlier and changed it. :P

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:35 am

Oh, no I didn't see your profile sorry. I meant your username, it's cool. :D

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:38 am

Oh well again thank you! I got "Roll the Bones" from a song title from my favorite band RUSH.

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Re: Against Her Will - [Still 2 Boys Needed Please.]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:18 am

OCC :: Right, I'm going to work on my first post now and if people just send in the character profiles still, I'll take a look. Even if the main spots are taken, I can edit. Only thing is, I noticed in another roleplay that messages were getting confused because of people just randomly sending them in no order. I figured with Levias the head of the gang he'd be directing stuff so many after my post he least he posts next and then we'll just see what happens :) Have fun and I'll work on the first post now.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Re: Against Her Will - [1 Boy Needed.]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xImxLostxWithoutxYou on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:38 pm

Sam smiled at her outfit as she looked in the mirror, she blushed a little, haivng never been close to dressing this revealing, but she'd agreed for Braiden to go as the bad girl. Maybe he'll notice me tonight She thought, staring at her reflection. She was wearing black and white baseball cap which had a white skull and bones on the front, then a white strap top, with a black tie that matched the cap with the skull and bones at the bottom and then she was wearing a black miniskirt.

She felt rather embarrassed by this and hoped that walking like this at night, wouldn't cause any problems. Her job at the local library had just finished for the night. Even though they closed at 8pm, they tidied away all the books and did everything ready for the next day. Now, for Sam it was party time. She left the toilets and looked at Cassandra, the Manager who was in her late 20's.

"How do I look?" Sam questioned nervously.

"Like a rebellious teenage girl. Is that the look you were trying to get?" She smiled.

"Yea, Braiden wants me to be the bad girl at the party. It's fancy dress and he assigned who everyone should be. It's been held at one of Dad's clubs so I'll walk there instead of home." She smiled.

"Well, I think this Braiden will think you've done good." She replied.

"Yea...I'm hoping he kinda will notice me."

"Ah, so this is the boy you're crushing on?"

Sam blushed but nodded a confirmation.

"Well, I'm sure he'll notice you. You're a very pretty girl." She answered as they walked out of the library and locked the door.

They stood at the front door exchanging goodbyes before heading in thier different directions. Even though it was dark, Sam figured that it was fine to walk in the dark, she'd done it plenty of times, though this time she had to go through town to get to where the club was. It was safe enough, no problems before and it would just be an extra 10 minute walk. Putting in her headphones to her iPod, she started down the road, unaware of the events that would unfold that night.

xImxLostxWithoutxYou
Member for 16 years

Re: Against Her Will - [Still 2 Boys Needed Please.]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Name: Alec Ashman
Sexuality: straight
Relationship Status: single
Personality: Alec isn't the nicest person in the world, in fact he is probably one of the meanest. Alec is a very selfish individual who believes he deserves to get everything his little black heart desires. To almost every one, Alec acts cold hearts, sarcastic, and cruel. In conversation Alec is very blunt and never tries to sugarcoat what he is saying. One thing Alec wont do is talk behind someones back because any insults he has he just says to that persons face. Alec also isn't that trustworthy of a guy and often people can't tell if he is on their side or not.
Background: Alec grew up in a small house with his mother and five other siblings, each had different fathers. He was the second oldest child and so had to help take care of his younger siblings since his mother never wanted to do it. When he reached the age of thirteen he got tired of taking care of his younger half siblings. He never really bounded with anyone in his family and viewed all of them as insignificant scum that where beneath him. So with out a word to anyone he ran away from home.
He spent most of his teenage years on the streets picking up education that you would never learn inside the classrooms of a public school. Among the things he picked up where picking locks, fighting, and drugs. Yes by the age of fifteen Alec was well "educated" when it came to drugs. At first he was only a drug user, stealing money so he could afford to buy it from a dealer. Then when he reached around the age of seventeen he became a dealer himself. He was making pretty good money when he found out about the Gang and what they did. So even though Alec didn't need the money he joined anyways. The thrill of robbing and breaking the law is what lured him into the Gang and even though he has been with them for a couple of years he still acts like the same jackass he did when he first joined. Alec also occasionally gets in fights with Levias because he has problems with authority and taking orders from other people.
Other: owns a small hand gun and still continues to sell/use drugs.
((Hope the profile is ok!))

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!