Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ain't No Way To Let You Know |Closed|

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Ain't No Way To Let You Know |Closed|

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:33 am

Beth nodded, squeezing his hand again.

"A while." Alex chuckled at her smile. "You?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:36 pm

"So..." the boy stated in an attempt to keep the room from being so quiet. "Have you been thinking of any names?" he questioned.

"Same." Tasha replied, still smiling as she pushed some of her hair behind her ear. "But you were with Beth, and I couldn't really say anything about it." she added, even though she assumed it was exactly the same for him. She fell silent for a moment or so then in hesitation of what she wanted to say next. "I'm not looking to replace her though...I want to hold a different place in your heart." she finally informed, no matter how sappy she thought it sounded. She just wanted him to know.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:26 pm

She glanced up. "..Not really." She bit her lip.

Alex nodded. "I get that, I really do."

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:22 am

"Really?" Hayden asked with a slight smile, a little bit confused since he'd always believed that picking out names was one of the first things girls did. "Well, then it's about time to start, don't you think?"

Natasha let out an almost inaudible little sigh, which was glad that Alex didn't find her statement comparable to one from a sappy romance movie. And that he understood. "So, now....where do we go from here? What are we supposed to do?" the girl questioned after a few quiet seconds.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:53 pm

"Yeah, I guess so." Beth nodded, fiddling with her cardigan. "I..I haven't really done anything baby related yet. Just doctor appointments." Her voice was soft.

"Well, we could go and get an ice cream if you want. And talk or something." Alex shrugged.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:44 pm

"Oh." the boy replied simply before falling silent for a moment. "Well come on, lets find something to write on and start making a list, so we can do something non-doctor related already!" Jayden said just a bit teasingly.

"That sounds perfect." Natasha agreed with a little smile. Well, she figured it was perfect for their immediate action anyway. The girl stood up then and walked back up to the top step looking down at Alex now, "We should go let the other two know that we're leaving first though... Well, I mean, you can stay out here and I can run in if you want." she offered before even moving towards the door.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 am

"I'll go find something." Beth got up carefully. "Why don't we go into the kitchen?" She suggested, looking at him before she moved into the kitchen, grabbing a pen off the counter and she looked around, trying to spot a notepad or a piece of paper.

"I'll come." Alex got up and he grinned at her before moving towards the door and opening it. He stepped inside and held it open from the inside. "Tasha, c'mon."

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:32 am

Jayden got up off the couch just after the girl did, and followed after her into the other room without any verbal response. Seeing Beth find a pen, the boy started helping the search for something to actually write on. It took a few long moments but he finally spotted a little notepad in a corner. "Here we go." he said with a slightly accomplished smile to himself as he took the step back to the counter that the blonde was at and pushed the paper in front of her.

"Okay, hold your horses!" the brunette replied with a little laugh as she strode quickly over, grabbing up the boy's hand when she got into the house, not even bothering to stop when she did. She just pulled him away from the door and into the kitchen, where she'd heard voices. Tasha stopped the two of them just after stepping into the room, so they weren't too far in. "Hey, me and Alex are going out." she informed after a second or so, before it registered that that statement could have a double meaning. "Um...we'll be back later, okay?" she added then, looking at her sister in particular.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:21 pm

"Oh, thanks!" Beth smiled and pulled the lid off the pen off. "I don't know what to write..." Beth looked at Jayden, offering him the pen. She glanced up, slightly startled. It took her a few seconds for her to register what her sister had actually said and she glanced down at the notepad. "Oh." She bit her lip. "When will you be back?" She looked at her sister.

Alex gave Beth a sympathetic look. The poor girl just looked so confused and overwhelmed. He was glad that the truth had come out, but he just wanted to run and hug her. But Beth was completly avoiding eye contact with him, so he just stayed next to Tasha.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!