Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice in Wonderland-2nd generation(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Alice in Wonderland-2nd generation(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:44 pm

((Ok so what we will do is stop posting now and leave them kssing and when they get back on tomorrow I will have Skippy ask where we are and they can open the door and we will fall when it opens :) , PM me if you want to do something different))

As Roza realised she had fallen for a human, she began to feel alot stronger about him. He was better than a Hatter or a Hare or even a sly cat... he was just normal and she like it. No-one told her how pretty her wings were or that they loved her, this just made her even happier about the whole situation. As he kissed her, she began to heat up quickley so she wasn't cold anymore.

She pulled away for second 'I meant to tell you, the red mushroom makes you smaller'. She pushed heself back into a kiss with him, not caring how long they where there for, just happy to be loved.

No-more would she call herself the lonely butterfly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:11 pm

Tracy stumeled from the car, eager to get out of the strange containment. Pushing onto the hard driveway, he waited at the opening of the door for Ace and Kelly. When everyone was finally out, he walked quickly to thje door, Ace's hand in his own. As the door opened, he saw Skippy and an unusually broad smile errupted across his features. Taking the little mouse boy up in his arms, Tracy hugged him tightly before returning him to his previous position. "Skippy, Love, its so good to see you!" Finally, he noticed Adrian. A flicker of pain skitteredd across his usually cheery face, his voice a mixture of saddness and rejection. "Oh...hello Adrian, Love. G-good to see you again....."
If the bombs go off
The sun will still be shining
Because I've heard it said that every mushroom cloud
Has a silver lining

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:25 pm

Adrian hugged Skippy close as he was returned to his arms. With a warm smile to Tracy, he spoke, "Ah Tracy, nice to see you too! I presume everything went well?" Adrian suddenly noticed the current White Rabbit standing behind Tracy. With a curious glance at Tracy, Adrian returned his attention to the Rabbit, "Why it seems we have another friend from Wonderland."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kelly smiled at the Hare, "Adrian! It's been awhile. It seems as though I was running late for your party this morning and suddenly I'm here in the human world."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Adrian suddenly remembered the Wonderlanders had only been in the real world since only the morning, it seemed as though it had been ages since they'd been to Wonderland.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Tracys smile brightened a bit when Adrian seemed enthused to see him.....but the thought led to Gunthar and he was back to being unhappy. Shaking his head to clear the thoughts, the Hatter nodded and couldnt help but smile as he leaned forward to hug the Hare. "I to have missed you, Love." After thinking for a moment, he continued. "Your right. Kelly messaged me on my iWonder and he decided to accompony us in this odd experience."

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Katze furiously shook his bottle and watched it foam. It slowly settled down, and with he tried to open it. It was a little strange, but Fiona aided him, coming to his side to twist open the cap that had been vacuumed shut. When she gave it back to him, he sipped from it, marveling at how it tasted. His gaze wandered off to the side when he saw the rest of the group finally wander in. Well... almost everyone.

It didn't escape his notice that two certain people were missing. And instead of them came a new person -- the White Rabbit's cousin. He looked at them all as a whole, watching the exchange.

"There is no tea at this party currently, but a beverage of a different kind that smells of beans and tastes of something sweet." He held up the bottle and gave a little gesture toward it. "It's new -- perhaps improved? -- but it's no vacuum though it may make you want to pretend you were one." He gave another sip, licking his lips afterward.
Image Image Image
Visit my Squiby profile to see all the other pets too. Help them grow! Click here.
Yaoi City - newly started mature yaoi roleplay forum; all are welcome

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Kelly eyed the Cheshire Cat, "Nice to see you too old friend." The White Rabbit looked at the Cat's drink, "Sound's good, mind if I have some?" he said curiously.

Adrian turned his attention to Skippy, "So your ok? I'm glad that girl took care of you."

((ARGH!!! idiot writer's block.))

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Tracy narrowed his eyes a bit."Im glad " A flicker of pain crossed his face and he grasped his chest. "My....rib. I damaged it when Gunthar attacked me. Is there anywhere I can sit down?" The Hatter gasped and stumbeled, falling into Adrian chest.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:03 pm

Adrian's eyes widened and he backed up a bit, Tracy still clinging to him. Shaking his head harshly to clear his thoughts. Hoisting Tracy into his arms, Adrian walked swiftly over to the couch and layed him down gently. PLacing a hand over Tracy's forehead, feeling that it was extremely warm, Adrian called over his shoulder, "He needs something to keep his temperature down."

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:06 pm

Tracy was breathing hard as he was layed down. "Thank-you." he managed through harsh breathes. "That car ride simply exhausted me, Im fine. Really!" He tried to sit up, put his face shone pale and he quickly went back down. "Maybe I'll just take it easy...." A smile never left his face. he wanted no one to worry about him. Escically Ace and Adrian.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Katze lifted the bottle, giving it a little shake. "A sip, a gulp, but don't swallow much lest you risk drowning." He twisted around on the couch to hold out his arm and, evidently, the drink as well. "But if you fancy a longer lick, then there is more -- a lollipop to call your own."

Fiona smiled at Adrian when she heard him speak to the little mouse, but didn't comment, just returning to the boy's side to smile at him. She enjoyed him very much. Even if all he did was just sleep and cry like a child. Even his tears were cute.

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Skippy nodded 'Yeah I am fine, but Where4 is the butterfly Lady'. He remmeberd her going into the car with the boy to get Tracy.

He quickley hugged Tracy snuggling his mousy head and his chest and softly striking his ribs, like a child trying to kiss a booboo better. 'Where is she?' he thought for a second 'Ah it's raining outside, we should fnd them'.

He ran back to Fiona 'will you help me look!'

((Currently Roza and Bri are leaning against the door so if you open it they will fall... which should be funny))
___
The kiss had lasted much longer than Roza expected it too, she had now put her full weight on Bri whilst they kissed... hoping he could take it.

((I have a terminal case of writers block))

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:21 pm

((Aw, writer's block sucks.))

Fiona turned to look at the little mouse who had been left alone by the others. Upon hearing his request, she nodded. "Okay!" She wouldn't deny him.

Reaching down she took his hand and led him toward the door. It was only as they came near the windows that she realized that indeed, it was raining. "Oh wow. I hope they're not outside." Luckily, there was a rack of umbrellas by the door. "Pick one up for me, sweetie, they might be stuck in the car," she told the little mouse before going to the door.

After waiting for him to pick one of the umbrellas, she twisted the handle of the door and pulled.

Bri, who was too busy kissing Roza and pressing their bodies together, didn't notice that the handle was being jimmied. His attention was solely on this girl before him, his hands holding her close and caressing her slender body.

When all of a sudden the door opened, he didn't have time to pull back, suddenly falling back onto the floor. Above him he heard Fiona gave a small shriek in surprise, jumping back when Bri almost fell on top of her, Roza falling on top of him. They landed in a giant, awkward heap, Bri groaning as he head hit the tile.

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Tracy was about to say something to Adrian, but suddenly there was a loud thud and his hed jerked up. gasping a bit, a little color having returned to his face, he asked the Hare, "What was that. Love?" Looking around, he remembered Skippy and Fiona had walked outside. Were they alright? Oddly, the thought of the small Mouse-boy hurt troubled the Hatter. Attempting to stand, Tracy was breathing hard, but insisted on doing his task alone. After three tries, he finally stood, using the arm of the coutch and Adrian as support. Knowing unfortunatly that he could not complete his 'mission' alone, he looked at Adrian, his face a light shad of red. "Love, do you mind helping me in there to see what this mess is about?"

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Ace was in a panic as she saw Tracy being hurt. She tired to stay out of the way but still be able to see what was happening. She wanted to hug him and stay by his side but instead she watched, knowing he was in good hands.
Image Image Image Image

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Adrian eyes looked at Tracy, a mixture of cautiousness and wariness mixed together in their depths. "Tracy..." he said carefully, "You need to lay down. Get some rest, I'll sit here with you." He gently pushed Tracy back down onto the couch once more, taking a seat beside him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kelly's right eyebrow raised as he studied the Hatter and Hare, "I'll get it my friends." he said, turning on his heel and walking towards the Cheshire Cat, taking a sip of the drink, and then continuing to walk to the door. Walking out the front door, he looked at the tangle of bodies on the ground. "Seems like you all are having fun." he mused.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:40 pm

Tracy grimaced as his rib was josteled, but he stayed put on the couch. He saw Ace standing off to the side and called her closer. "Ace, Love, please, come sit with us." He managed a smile, but a hint of pain still shown undernieth((cant spell....)). Offering a hand out to her, the Hatter looked at his wife with watery eyes, as the pain was begining to toll on him.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Ace ran over and knelt beside Tracy, grabbing her hand. She was crying, though she forced a smile for him, so he wouldn't be so sad. "I love you." her lips said though she couldn't speak. It was hard to talk and hold back tears.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Bri suddenly looked up, seeing the hovering, upside down faces of two -- no, three -- various people. Fiona, the mouse boy, and that new rabbit guy he'd just picked up. He blinked at them, a sudden hint of a blush coloring his cheeks. It was no doubt he and Roza were in a very compromising position, especially so considering where his hands were. "Uh..." was all he could manage to say as he stared up at them.

Fiona herself was blushing furiously but for a completely different manner. "Oh God, Bri!" She hid behind one hand as if this was the most lewd things she had ever seen. And maybe it was, at least with him. Bri was like a brother to her-- suddenly seeing him all over a girl (or would it be correct to say a girl all over him) was rather startling.

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:28 pm

tracy smiled but it quickly fell as he noticed that Ace's eyes were watery. Giving her hand a little squeeze, he asked, "Love, whats wrong? Im fine, really. No need to fret!" Giving her a warm smile, he pulled his head up off the couch arm and kissed her lightly on the lips. "I love you, too. And dont worry. Everything will be fine......"

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:27 pm

She kissed him back lightly then leaned over and hugged him lightly, making sure she barily even touched him. "I know. I just worry." she replied, being honest

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!