Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice in Wonderland-2nd generation(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Alice in Wonderland-2nd generation(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Tracy nodded slightly, the smallest bit of movement with his rib pained him. "Thank-you, Love." Lettging his eyes fall closed, the Hatter slept, hand-in-hand with his new wife, recieveing the most perfect time sleep he had had in this new world. Eyelids flickering, Tracy drempt of Ace and Adrian, standing side-by-side, asking him to choose one of them that he would stay with forever. After a few hours ((or what had seemed like a few hours in the dream)), he had decided on Ace:his wife, friend, and now......his answer between Adrian and her.

((I have to go, Loves. GOOD NITE!!!!))
If the bombs go off
The sun will still be shining
Because I've heard it said that every mushroom cloud
Has a silver lining

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:56 pm

Ace smiled and watched Tracy sleep. He seemed so peaceful, she couldn't help but to smile.

((Writers block!!!!! X( ..... ))
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:18 am

Roza fell on top of Bri, her knee cap knocking off the tiles, yelping in pain.

She realized the group of people around her and her face went bright red, and that's when she could feel his hand on her which made her go an even brighter shade. Doing her best to stand up in her soaking wet clothes she propped herself against a wall then put her hand out to help Bri up. She didn't say anything, she was way too embarrassed. She tried to smile but was still wincing in pain, clutching her knee but still offering a hand to Bri.

_--

Skippy looked at the two tangled bodies and the grabbed onto Fiona. 'yuck' was all he said before dozing off on her.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:55 am

Fiona made a face and gathered up Skippy in her arms. "Ewww, Bri, ewww!" she whined, wrinkling her nose. "Get a room, not outside!" She put her hand over Skippy's eyes, shielding him from the sight before them. No need to expose him further to anymore icky romance stuff. He was already getting that from Adrian and Tracy with their rather active love lives.

Bri's lips were pulled into a line as he refrained from responding. He merely took Roza's hand and stood up, looking her over for injury. "Are you okay?" he asked, glancing down at her knee.

Katze watched from the couch, leaning over the back of the cushion as he sipped at his Frap. At last, someone to distract that strange boy from him. Katze felt like he could relax now. He could stop being so skittish toward people's stares. Turning his gaze elsewhere, he watched the blossoming little couple off to the side, the Hatter's problem raising concern in seemingly everyone.
Image Image Image
Visit my Squiby profile to see all the other pets too. Help them grow! Click here.
Yaoi City - newly started mature yaoi roleplay forum; all are welcome

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:21 pm

((Heya M00se :) ))

Roza nodded, her knee did hurt but she didn't want a fuss over it and pretended to be fine. She looked at Fiona, with a truly sorry expression . 'I'm sorry' She said bowing over and then quickley propping herself against the wall from the pain in her leg. She looked at Bri, she felt akward and didn't know how to act in a situation where people were staring at her. She wondered what she had done wrong, then she saw herslef dripping on the carpet, her clothes were soaking or rather the clothes she had leant were. 'Oh god, I am really sorry.' She twinged with the pain in her leg again, she knew she had probably just badly bruised it but she felt like a complete idiot.
__
Skippy snuggled into Fiona, awaking for a moment to say 'Love is fickle, just like tea.... If you don't have a balance of Milk and Sugur things can taste bitter'. He then dozed off again.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:52 pm

((Hi becca))

Fiona smiled and gave a little giggle at the mouse's words before she shushed and simply held him close. He was such a sleepy child. She'd have to find a spot for him to rest.

Bri looked at her in alarm. He caught her by the arms, concerned. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you injured?" He looked down at her knee again, wondering if she might've hit it wrong. "Let's get you seated. ...Excuse me," he added belated as he suddenly dipped and curled his arm behind her legs and back and swung her up into his arms.

It was a little awkward with her wings, but he made do, careful as he cradled her to his chest and carried her to the living room where there was more than enough furniture for them to acquire one. Bri gently put her down on the loveseat that had been unoccupied, stretching out her legs so he could have a look at them. "Where does it hurt?"

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:58 pm

Roza got a fright when Bri picked her up, her face going back to the red blush. When he place her on the Sofa all she could say was 'I am sorry for causing trouble for you.' She sighed and patted her knee. 'I only hurt my knee, It will be fine it's probably going to bruise and besides it was worth it just to kiss you'. She was still sopping wet and now it was getting all over the sofa. 'Please will you get me some clothes, I feel really terrible about soaking everything... even get me the clothes I came here in if I am asking to much'.

She spotted Ace and Adrian comferting the Hatter on the other coach. 'It's not really a good day to be complaining about a bruised Knee... looks like the Hatter has casued himself some injuries.'

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Bri nodded and stood up. "Yeah. Just give me a sec." He went off to go upstairs where he knew Odelia still to be. She was taking her time, that girl.

Peeking into her room, she found her with that redheaded girl -- the one who rode with them. "Hey, Odelia. Do you have any extra clothes? Roza needs to change, she's wet."

Odelia lifted a brow at her. "Oh?" she asked, looking at him suggestively.

Bri gave her a look. "Don't." He turned to go to the bathroom. "Just come downstairs, okay?" He grabbed a couple towels from the cabinet before going back downstairs to the living room. He returned to Roza's side and bid her to sit up. "Let me put one under you. Here's another to dry off with. Odelia's getting some clothes for you. ...Are you picky about what you wear?"

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:22 pm

She shook her head 'No not picky at all, I could wear mens clothes if thats what it came too' She smiled at him jokingly 'I spent months in a cacoon, so what I wear doesn't really bother me.'

She kissed his forehead ' I beleive the other all want to watch the film about wonderland, will you be sitting with me or your other friends from this world'. She seemed a little desperate for him to sit with her, since usually the other Wonderlanders would be together leaving her out.

((Hey M00se what happened between Bri and Katxe that made him so scared, I forget ))

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:34 pm

((Uh, well, Bri's just kinda creepy to Katze. He stares a lot and doesn't talk too much so it's kinda weird. Katze is used to being around lots of vocal people. Bri is an oddity to him. --Not to mention that one scene in the kitchen...))

Bri was a little startled by the kiss upon his forehead, but he gave a little smile in return and laid out a towel under her before opening up the second one to drape around her and let her dry off. "I'll sit next to you," was his quiet response. "If that's okay."

He doubted the others would mind. It seemed both Odelia and Fiona knew what he felt for Roza. They wouldn't stop him from staying near her. And speaking of Odelia, Bri could hear her coming down the stairs. "Here you are!" she said, a bundle of clothing under her arms. "You wanna use the bathroom downstairs? Or...? I have a changing curtain," she told Roza, brows raised. "So you don't have to, like, get naked in front of everyone if you can't move."

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:41 pm

She lifted her leg up 'I can move, I don't wanna cause a scene so I will use the bathroom.. will you show me where it is, Its Odelia right?' She lifted her legs, it was a little different from her usual flawless movement, she mainly used her hands and her good foot to climb from the Sofa, limping a little on her bad one. 'I am sorry, for using all your clothes.... I am a little crazy somethimes'. She stood beside Odelia ready to follow her.

((Aw ok, Do you know if everyone on here minus me is from America?, just cos we get on at different times))

Aw god my terminal writers block show is this post.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:33 pm

((BACK but i gotta go soon....))

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:45 pm

((Yey heya Rag :) ))

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:19 pm

((Hi. And, yeah, I think so, becca.))

Odelia smiled warmly at her and nodded. "Oh yeah, sure. This way." She waved for Roza to follow her, going to one of the side halls that was easily missed and showed her to the bathroom door, opening it. "Need any help with getting dressed?" she asked, tilting her head to the side a little in question.

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Roza smiled 'I don't think so, but could you wait for me... I will only be a little while'.

Roza closed they bathroom door, and pried the wet garments from her body, she dried her body down, then threw on the jeans she had been given and a hoody, it was big and baggy and fit perfectly over her wings.

She checked her leg which was begginig to bruise, then washed her face and opened the dooor.

((well I am off to bed, night night))

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:34 pm

((wow, you go to slep early.....))

Tracy lie smiling as he slept. He was dreaming now of Ace and himself, moving across as open field together, hand in hand. A sudden flash of lightning scarred the sky, the heavans growing dark now. The pair were pulled apart by a sudden gust of wind. Tracy screamed for Ace to grab his hand as he reached to her, but the wind carried his voice away from them both, bringing tears to his eyes and, in real life, tears spilled out of his closed eyes ad onto his cheeks. Jerking away, the Hatter breathed heavily and looked franquintly around for Ace. When his eyes met hers, more tears escaped and he brought his arms around her and his lips met hers.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:40 pm

"Tracy?!" She called wondering what was wrong. "Are you ok? Whats wrong?" she asked again holding his hand then kissing him when he moved so his lips were to hers. She was now really worried. It was one thing to have pain from an injury but to wake like he did. That seemed bad. After then kiss she stroked his cheek, wiping his tears away, even though in her eyes tears formed.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Tracy shivered as Ace stroked his cheeks, the tears silently falling down into his fuschia hair streaked face. "Im sorry, Love.", he told her, his voice cracking on the last word. "I frightened you....Im sorry...." He kissed her lightly again, wishing he could hold her in his arms.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Adrian watched silenty, his eyes soft, yet hard. With a sigh, he leaned back, arms crossed as he watched the pair.

((WRITERS BLOCK!!!) >:[

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:57 pm

((Well, she is on the other side of the world.))

Odelia waited patiently, humming to herself. When Roza finally came out, she smiled. "Looks like it fits," she said. "Sorry they're nothing too fancy, but you have wings and all... I take it I made the right choice?" She lifted her brows, already assuming the answer was yes. "Well, if unless you need anything else, I'm gonna to the kitchen. You go back and keep Bri company," she winked.

Katze glanced over at the Hare who seemed rather dejected. He scooted a little closer, tapping Adrian on the shoulder with the end of his tail. He didn't say anything, too busy with his coffee to whip out something snarky. But he lifted his brows at the other boy in question, silently inquiring the reason behind his mood.

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!