Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice in Wonderland-2nd generation(IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Alice in Wonderland-2nd generation(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:17 am

Tracy lie on the floor, his feet above him and a steaming kettel of tea between them. With one fist propping up his head, his other hand held an empty china cup, just waiting to be filled. Sighing deeply, the Mad Hatters son let the tea fall from its pot and make its way down, sloshing into the cup below. Bringing the now filled cup to his lips, he drank, his face the very definition of bored.
Once Tracy was finished with his refreshment, he shifted to where he was now sitting cross-legged on the hard wooden floor. Reaching up to his beadside table, his hand grasped for the packet of cookies he always seemed to have an endless ammount of. Finally feeling the crinckly plastic wrapper of the snacks, he brought them down to his level and took a few. A small smile flickering across his lips, the Hatter ate his treats and then stood, coming to a full 5 foot 9 inches.
If the bombs go off
The sun will still be shining
Because I've heard it said that every mushroom cloud
Has a silver lining

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Alice in Wonderland-2nd generation(IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:27 am

Adrian sat outside the small cottage he shared with Tracey, the Mad Hatter, on the patio. He gazed up at the sky, 'Ah wonderland' Adrian thought to himself, 'it never gets old, except' his brow furrowed, 'except for that Queen. I hate those rules...' Sighing, Adrian stood up and walked inside the cottage. He saw Tracey on the floor, once more, stuffing his face with cookies. "Diliscious are they not?" Adrian asked, eyeing the cookies. with one fluent movement he grabbed a handful of the cookies and bounded on top of the cabinets in the cozy little kitchen, nibbling his snack as he looked down at Tracey.
Last edited by BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:36 am

Tracy beamed at Adrain as the Hare-boy strode through the open door, his mouth still bursting with the cookies.Managing to swallow most of them, he stood and dusted himself off. "Adrain, Im bored!" he whined, almost childlike. Suddenly, a briliant gleam came into his spareling blue eyes. "I have an idea! But we'll need lots of tea...."

Running past his best friend, not bothering to explian his plan, the Hatter put a kettle of tea on every stove eye in the house. Fourty-two kettles to be exact. Cranking the tempeture of the eyes hgher, he dashed outside now, pulling a small package out of his jacket. With a flick of his wrist, the package unfolded, opening up to a large white tablecloth complete woth an assortment of colorful plates and tableware.

Taking a moment to admire his work, Tracy smiled big and ran back into cottage, never missing a beat. "Adrain!" he called. "Get some pens and paper, we're going to need some invitations."

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:40 am

Adrian watched Tracey curiously as he buzzed around the cottage. Nodding and stepping back off onto the floor from his cabinet perch, he nodded and started rummaging through boxes and drawers to find the pens and paper. Over the years he had learned to go along with Tracey's plans, no matter how strange. It was wonderland after all, everything was strange. Finding a good amount of paper and pencils, Adrian rushed back outside and set the items on the table. "So what do we need these for again?" he asked curiously.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:55 am

Once, in motion, it was always hard for Tracy to stop. Flashing around the cottage, his head spun with all the posibilities that could come form his plan. Still moving about, the Hatter answered, "We, my friend," he moved closer to Adrian with every word. "are going to have the best tea party EVER. In all of Wonderland!" The boys voice was loud and excited, that of which a child might have on Christmas morning.

"Now, uh lets see......we need to invite Alice of course, shes a doll. And of course dont forget that white rabbit fellow either. Heaven knows he needs a break!" Counting the names off by his fingers, Tracy listed many people, but suddenly came to an abrupt hault. Spinning around, a flash of what looked like worry that rarley crossed his face now shone. "What about the Queen?" the Hatter asked. "You know what'll happen if we dont invite her....."

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:59 am

Adrian nodded silently and began writing down the names of the party guets as Tracey called them out, but stopped abrubtly at the mention of the Queen. "Yes...." Adrian mused, "what would happen?" he looked over at Tracey, "She's not really fun...all stern and bossy. I say we don't. Hmph?" A glint of excitement came into Adrain's eyes, oh how this party was coming along. Turning around, he walked back into the cottage and began stirring the vast kettles of tea, letting Tracey ponder his thought alone.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:16 am

Tracys brow furrowed. Standing alone in the sitting room of the small cottage, he felt strangley unhappy now. Plopping himself down in a large and over stuffed armchair, the Hatter lay his head in his heads and began thinking hard, wondering what to do about the queen. She really was a dreadful woman, always bossing about and yelling all the time, it made his ears hurt.....

Standing up, he walked into the kitchen. "Adrian, your right, that woman would make the party awfully un-fun." Tracy sighed, his eyes deep with the thoughts scattering through his brain. "But.....what if it hurts her feelings, Adrian? You know I cant stand when people have their feelings hurt....."

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:20 am

Adrian looked solemly at Tracey, he hated when Tracey was upset, it almost seemed like all of Wonderland was upset when Tracey was down. Sighing, Adrian turned to him. "Why don't we have this party without the Queen and throw another one for her later on? How's that?" Adrian grabbed a cup from the cabinet above him and poured in some of the tea from a nearby seaming kettle. Taking his drink, he sat on the counter top, waiting for Tracey's answer.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 am

Tracys bottom lip stuck out a bit, his eyes now a bit dull. Taking in Adrains words, he nodded slowly, his blue eyes begining to brighten and his mood starting to perk. Giving the Hare-boy a large hug, he smiled and said, "Thats an absolutly WONDERFUL idea Adrian! Goodnees, your so smart."

Dashing outside, the Hatter straightened out all of the dishes then ran back inside. "Now all we need i to deliver the invites!" The boys face was bright and chipper, the definition of happiness. "Oh Adrain this is going to be positively PERFECT!"

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:33 am

Adrian smiled as Tracey's mood lightened. Accepting the hug, Adrian took another sip of tea, and nodded as Tracey burst back into the kitchen. He smiled and grabbed a few of the invitations, turned, gave Tracey a hug. "Be back soon" he said, dashing out the door. Racing through the forest of Wonderland, Adrian found himself at the tree that the original Cheshire Cat used to lounge on a confuse the people of Wonderland, looking around, Adrian leaned against the tree and waited for the new Cheshire Cat to show up.
Last edited by BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:34 am

Talla mee, also know by her friends as Tally, skipped happily along one of the many trails in wonderland. It was an absolutely beautiful day. Of course everyday was beautiful to her, as long as she got to sing and dance. Talla mee had been walking the same path for about an hour when she stopped in her tracks, a very rare thing for her to do, and found herself in a predicament of sorts. She didn’t know exactly what she was feeling, but she knew she had never felt it before. So she turned around and headed towards the house that was filled with tea.

Once outside the cottage gate, Talla mee knocked lightly, not wanting to barge in as it looked like the residents were getting ready for some sort of party. Tally smiled, she did love a good party, but she still had a very strange feeling and, not knowing what this feeling was, felt very uncomfortable. So much so that she wasn’t even humming a tune. She hoped very much that one of the two inhabitants of the cottage was home.
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:40 am

Tracy nodded as Adrian bounded off. Wondering which invitation the Hare was going to deliver first, he aimlessly stirred the tea kettles, expertly adding just enough sugar. After years of making tea, he knew a thing or two.

Hearing a knock outside and, whiping his hands on a dish towel, walked outside to see who was here. Seeing Tally always made him smile and today was no different. Opening the gate, the Hatter beamed and welcomed the girl. "Tally! Its so nice to see you, and just in time to! Adrian just went to deliver the invitations for our tea party! Come on in! Sit, sit!" he said, ushering Talla mee to a large armchair. Sitting down beside her on a large and overstuffed bean-bag chair, Tracy asked, "So what brings you here, my dear?"

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:42 am

"Katze!"

He stopped, perched atop the brick fence. Slowly, he turned around, his tail flicking in the air in partial annoyance. "Yeeees...?"

The woman looked at him sternly, a frown on her lips. "You're not going out to cause trouble again, are you?"

Katze gave a little laugh and tilted his head. "Me? Cause trouble?" His tail reached up to flick his ear, touching the hoops that lined the outside. "To cause trouble is to cause misfortune. But I never cause misfortune, Tilda. Never." His lips pulled back into a grin, sharp little canines poking through. "I'm a helpful little bugger, truly I am. It's all simply a matter of opinion."

The woman's frown deepened. She opened her mouth to protest. "Katze, you know your father doesn't--"

Katze would've scowled, but he held it in. He merely shook his head and twisted around to hide his expression. Continuing on lightly as if it didn't bother him, the mention of his father, he replied, "Fathers should do what fathers should do. And kits should do as they were intended to. And so should mothers as well."

Without waiting for a a rebuttal to arise, he jumped off the fence and disappeared out of sight amongst the trees. He was off to his sanctuary -- a place his uncle left solely to him as the next Cheshire.
Image Image Image
Visit my Squiby profile to see all the other pets too. Help them grow! Click here.
Yaoi City - newly started mature yaoi roleplay forum; all are welcome

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:51 am

Talla mee returned Tracy's smile and let him lead her to an oversized armchair, a very rare occasion for her. "I have a feeling I do not know, you see it makes me blue, I was hoping you could tell, and make it disperse from me soon." Talla mee spoke in very bad rhyme, unsure of how to make it know what she was feeling and describe it exactly.

She wondered briefly if it was the absence from her best friend that was making her feel so down and low. They were hardly ever apart.

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:55 am

Adrian smiled as Tracey's mood lightened. Accepting the hug, Adrian took another sip of tea, and nodded as Tracey burst back into the kitchen. He smiled and grabbed a few of the invitations, turned, gave Tracey a hug. "Be back soon" he said, dashing out the door. Racing through the forest of Wonderland, Adrian found himself at the tree that the original Cheshire Cat used to lounge on a confuse the people of Wonderland, looking around, Adrian leaned against the tree and waited for the new Cheshire Cat to show up, twideling his thumbs, waiting.

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragweed on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:57 am

Tracy suddenly noticed now that Tammy was not with them. "Why, where is your other half Tally? You two are so ever rarley apart....is she sick?" His voice shone worry. 'This might be a problem', the Hatter thought to himself. What if the Dum did not make it to the party. Reaching over to the long table, Tracy grabbed a kettle and a small china cup. Pouring the liquid into the glass, he handed it to the girl and continued. "Here, this will cheer you up."

Looking around, the Hatter noticed that Adrian was still not back. The thought troubeled him. 'I hope hes alright...' the boy thought protectively.

Ragweed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BaneSlayer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:04 pm

Adrian sighed and looked up at the sun, he was growing impatient. Taking the invitation, he stuck it ontpo one of one of the tree branches, the Cheshire Cat would find it there. Adrian straightened back up and rushed off to the cottage Alice stayed at while in Wonderland, opening the cute little mailbox, he placed her party invitation in it and rushed off to find the White Rabbit. Coming to the Rabbit's burrow, he stomped his foot a few times and poked jis head down into the burrow. "Bethany" he hissed,"Where are you?"

BaneSlayer
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 pm

"Thank you." Tally said, taking the cup and sipping before she responded. "I know not where she is, whether she is sick or quick in a tree, I did not meet her on the morning trail, I must have failed miserably." She leaded back and finished the tea in a gulp. Suddenly she did feel better. Jumping up and out of the chair, Tally did a little twirl. "But I’m sure she will soon appear, for she can smell a good gathering, have no fear! Do you need help, setting the table, or perhaps inviting people?" Tally wanted to sing and dance, now that she knew what was wrong with her. So she twirled in place, humming a tune, waiting for Tracy's response.

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Siting in the grass, Ace (Alice) listen with one ear bud in to her IWonder. ((IPod from Wonderland XD lol sorry)) She had been sitting there all morning and was getting out of things to do. She had nothing inside to do and was simply waiting for anything to happen. Anything would be good.
The wind blew her short hair around her face, making her a little frustrated as she had to push it back, except for her long bangs that she didn't mind in her face.
Image Image Image Image

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby m00se4brainz on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Katze paused just before his favorite spot -- the tree the forked the paths of Wonderland -- when he saw someone standing there, almost as if waiting for him. Or maybe they were lost? Silently, he crept forward, hidden amongst the branches and leaves. He almost exclaimed in realization when he saw who it was. It was that friend of the Hatter. The Hare. Whatever his name was.

Ah... names seemed to escape him.

Rather pleased to find someone there waiting for him, Katze slowly slid down along the branch and lay across it. Folding his arms and resting his head on them, he lat his tail reach down and tap the Hare's shoulder. "What has two eyes, two ears, and four limbs, yet is missing half of itself?" he asked, grinning rather playfully. It was so much better than being stuck at home.

m00se4brainz
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!