Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

All Dogs Go To Hell

All Dogs Go To Hell

a part of “All Dogs Go To Hell”, a fictional universe by sadginger.

A desperate pet pharmaceutical company kidnaps five dogs for an experiment. They inject them with a serum that increases their strength and intelligence before releasing them into a mansion with various levels of puzzles to solve. Are you ready to die?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “All Dogs Go To Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

All Dogs Go To Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Hiya! My name is Catnip and I will be GM. Nice to meet you!
Image in the valley of the dolls we sleep Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: All Dogs Go To Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Somnium Carceri on Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Hi there can I reserve a slot? Im going to use Charlie Barkin as the FC

Because I love him and couldn't pass up on the irony.
“Which is the true nightmare, the horrific dream that you have in your sleep or the dissatisfied reality that awaits you when you awake?”

Justin Alcala

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Somnium Carceri
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:50 pm

You may! Go on ahead.

sadginger
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Whoa you're fast!
I love Otto

sadginger
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Somnium Carceri on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Yeah lol I didn't want to wait for the idea to disappear because then he probably wouldn't be nearly as detailed as I've made him.

Somnium Carceri
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:34 pm

I finally finished Delphine if you want to look!
I hope we are joined by more people soon, but if for some reason we're not we could turn this into a 1x1??

sadginger
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Somnium Carceri on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Okay. Sounds cool :D but the plot is really Cool so idk why anyone wouldn't want to join.

Somnium Carceri
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Somnium Carceri on Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:54 pm

I love her! She reminds me a lot of my sisters Mini Poodle in the being waited on hand and foot aspect lol. I have to say it'll take a little bit getting used to role-playing as a dog but the idea was too awesome to pass up on. :D

Somnium Carceri
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Aww thank you!
I did an rp with my best friend very similar to this but it was with cats
but I figured it would be interesting to rp as a dog seeing as I've never done it

sadginger
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Okay we now have a 3rd person! I'll wait until Saturday and if no one else has joined i'll make a secondary character

sadginger
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Snowdrift on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:51 am

Hello, this looks interesting. I was wondering if you have room for one more?

Snowdrift
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sadginger on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:45 pm

Hello, announcement time!
First of all, I am going on a trip to Disneyworld with my marching band so I will be on hiatus from now until Thanksgiving. I will try and get on as much as possible!
Secondly, I am creating characters of NPCs for reference and tagging purposes. They are all going to be in the adoptable section, but please pertain to rule 7 and do not adopt them without asking me first. If you seriously would like to play an NPC and expand on their personality, by all means go ahead and ask!
Also, I'm not sure what to do about Somnium Carceri and Otto, any suggestions?

sadginger
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!