Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

☆:*´¨`*:Always Looking:*´¨`*:.☆

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

☆:*´¨`*:Always Looking:*´¨`*:.☆

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiix on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:53 am

All my 1x1 RP’s have died or are only posting about 1 time a day, so I would love to find some new ones; I am on AT LEAST once a day, 99.9% of the time more unless I have something going on, I’m looking for someone to post a few times a day. One line posts bore me and I usually post around 5-6 lines and would love to find someone to match that if surpass it.

I would like to have a Male Character to RP with due to the fact I suck at playing them. Also, I like Romance involved (I am a female after all! Hah... okay it sounded funny in my mind).

So here are some of my Ideas:

Good Vs Evil:
CIA vs. other agency
CIA double agents
Princess and a rival country’s price/King
Gangster and a daughter of the police chief that gets kidnapped
Criminal x parole officer

Realistic:
A girl on the Men’s football team
Adventurer (or explorer or archaeologists) x Navigator (Someone who knows the land well)-would be based in like the Amazon... Idea from a book.+
Ninja x Girl in trouble
Running from trouble x mechanic
Western-
Outlaw x ranch owner/owner’s daughter+
Cowhand x ranch owner’s arranged marriage fiancé *
Rich rancher x daughter of poor ranch owner *

Fantasy:
Girl x Imaginary friend (can be a shifter, neko, really anything) that later comes to life+
Time travel (Current time and like the 1800’s)*
Shifter x Human *
Any fairytales

All the Usual:
Human/Werewolf*
Human/Vampire
Human/Angel
Human/Neko*

+I have a plot in mind
*I have some just General Ideas about the plot

Input? Other Ideas (I love them!)? Want to start one with me? I am able to do more than one RP at a time! Send me a PM!! I’m open to anything, If you have other ideas, let me know!
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸If Music Be The Food of Love¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Don't forget to HUG a gamer!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tiix
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ☆:*´¨`*:Always Looking:*´¨`*:.☆

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:01 am

:D i will rp with you! anything that has to do with fantasy i will do.. i like the first idea with the imaginary friend the most X3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tamed_Shadows on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:07 am

Count me in..Erm I like the Medievil "Princess and rival countrys Prince/king :D if you need me i am here.

Tamed_Shadows
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eNzeru on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:30 am

I like the ninja x girl in trouble and the girl x imaginary friend. I also have another plot which is a half-demon x human a really really thought out one too.

eNzeru
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!