Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Amamelina's Character Archive

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Amamelina's Character Archive

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:58 am

Just a little place to put the profiles of characters I have in play. Mainly to keep me up to date (with my memory, I'm lucky if I can remember what I had for breakfast this morning). I do create my own pics, but will put up a tempory pic until one is created. Temp pics are not copy righted by me, my pics are, so please ask if you want to borrow them. I really don't care, but I like to know.

Current game characters:
Angel Jameson
Lady Vivian Cooper
Mendi and Manny Vega

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Angel Jameson

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Name: Angel Isabella Jameson
Height: 5'3
Weight: ((I suck at height/weight ratio))
Haircolor: Black
Eyecolor: Dark brown

Background/History: Born in a huge Italian family in Upstate New York in the year 2148, she was surrounded mostly by boys. Her family had a strange idea about women. Until one married, the guys treated all females in the family as if made of spun glass. After marriage, the women in her family often let themselves go a bit, becoming happy, healthy rolly-polly matrens who dominated the house and kitchen with a wooden spoon.

Angel did not want that lot in life and strove to prove she was not some fragile little doll. She joined the Marines, the toughest, male-dominated job she could think of. She never made any real friends, keeping apart from the guys due to her belief that they view her as either a weak girl, some militant feminist or a whore. All she wants to be is one of the guys, and will often put herself in danger to prove that she can handle anything a guy can.

Due to her bravery and foolhardy ways, she managed to be recognized as one of the Marines best and brightest at the rank of Lt. Colnel. While some of her family think she's just the token female, she is one of the few picked to travel to the first spacestation colony and rescue the inhabitants after all communication was lost.

Her basic motto in life is "don't let them see you cry". She will often mock herself for being a girl to keep the sting out with others do. When she catches herself being too soft, she will pull back and put on airs that say, "My balls are bigger and brassier then yours." This rarely wins her any friends, but she has yet to find that happy medium that grants respect and lets others know that she is not a weakling.

Last edited by Amamelina on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Lady Vivian Cooper

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:20 pm

Name: Vivian Cooper, Lady of Townsend
Height: 5'3
Weight: (slender)
Haircolor: deep chestnut brown
Eyecolor: icy blue

Background/History: Born to the lower part of the nobility, Vi's family only holds on to their title because of tradition. However, she wants the riches that comes with being a nobel, and hates the fact that her family is what she considers poor. While she was still young, she was married off to a lord of slightly higher standing. He was able to give her some more of the finer things in life, and whetted her appetite for what she could own. However, he was an old man and died mysteriously.

The children of his first marriage (his first wife died in a riding accident) blame Vi for his death. She inherited much of his money, but they seek to take it from her. Not only that, but the rumors of some brigand band by the name of the Merry Men are making life miserable for the nobility.

To keep Vi safe from her sons-in-law, her father sends her to the palace of the king. On the way, she is attacked and robbed by some of the Merry Men. This only fuels her hatred even more and she makes a vow to destroy this "good and nobel" Hood and all of his (or, really her) men.

Vi's ambition in life is to be queen. She cares not for what land she is queen of; England, Spain, France, some far off land. As long as she is given the life she craves, she believes she will be happy. And she has no qualms of betraying anyone who stands in her way of her goals.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!