Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ameleth Needs Your Help!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Ameleth Needs Your Help!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:13 pm

(I, uh, don't know how to make links >.>; )

During the Grande Lua (Grand Moon in Portuguese) festival, the King of the once peaceful kingdom of Ameleth has been taken over by a great evil, spreading darkness across the land. A wizard is responsible for this, maddened by his own power and sickened by the once happy faces of those in the villages. He's taken over this new land, summoning hideous creatures known in lore as Gargoyles--heartless, soulless, stone-faced things--to search for and capture prisoners. Some have killed and are on the loose to find any remaining survivors of the attack to capture or kill on command.

I, Raine Zahra, ran, encouraging others to follow me to the only safe sanctuary left in possibly the entire kingdom: a hideout far from the castle that I and some others used to play in to get away. However, before I ran, while the king was being over-run with a terrible dark power, he unleashed some of it at me and others in the village, including my childhood friend, the Prince. Those he blasted were infused with a little piece of the power, giving us powers of our own.

We have all been separated and I can't say who all decided to join me or if anyone even heard my calls, but I still have hope that we will all meet up in the hideout far beyond the castle and finally put a stop to the wizard's evil reign, save the king, and return this land of darkness back to the light it once was.

Characters Needed:

Prince [reserved by Constellations]

Evil Wizard

OC's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Ameleth Needs Your Help!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:19 pm

To make links, you can just copy/paste the full link of the page. For instance, if I were just going to link to this page here, I'd slap down the link from my address bar.

ameleth-needs-your-help-t54424.html#p1302354

^ et voila.

If you want to turn your text into a link then you need to use the URL tags.

Code: Select all
[url="link here"]"text here"[/url]

^ see how that works? Put the link after the "=" sign, and then make sure to add the text you want to have show up as the link between those brackets there.

Hope that helps, and best of luck finding players!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Re: Ameleth Needs Your Help!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks a lot, Vice! Here's the link to the roleplay: Grande Lua (Grand Moon)

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!