Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

D-N-ANGELZ ((OOC-Sign Ups!))

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:21 am

Life. It seems to run smoothly for the teenage individual. High school, house chores, dating, parties, home work, tests, boys, girls...
But what if something strange were to happen? What if this occurrence where to change life forever?

Well, that is what happened to 17-year-old Jade Cast. She thought life was normal, until the party...Here is her story...

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a role play about a couple of teenagers that all sneak out on a school night to go to a friend's party. Little did they know that this party would be there last.

Plot>> After going to a party the teenagers suffer an accident, they awaken to find themselves in a Lab underneath a building. A secret from the Government, these lab scientists decide to use them as experiments and force them to undergo various DNA transplanting, some die, some survive, and some become total monsters!

If you wish to join please fill out the character sheet, post here then jump to the IC thread I will post soon.

~~~~~~~~~~
Code: Select all
Chara Sheet~

Name:
Nick name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Brief bio:
Other:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is mine! <3

Name:Jade Cast
Nick name:Angel Queen
Sex: female
Appearance:Image
Personality:Friendly, sweet, cool. She is quick witted and smart and knows how to have fun!
Brief bio:She lives the fabulous life with her rich parents but she isn't a snobby bitch either. She's friendly and kind and shares her stuff with her friends. One day she just decided to rebel against her spoiled mean 'rentals and leave to go to a party, the next thing you know, she wakes up the next day with feathery wings on her back!
Other:She loves rock music!
Last edited by Angel-Chii on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Memories. They live with you forever. Even if you forget them, they never forget you.
Spoiler: show

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: D-N-Angelz ((OOC-Sign Ups!))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:42 am

Name: Skylar Elias Bristow
Nickname: "Stormy."
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Personality:
Brief Bio: Stormy grew up in a poor home, growing up with a single mother who sold herself as means of income - things were horrible, but at the age of seven, his mother turned up dead on a street corner, which traumatized the young boy. He was moved to the city afterwards, adopted by a rich family and brought to the suburbs - where he got everything he wanted unlike before. Depressed, alone, he still grew up like any other teenage boy - girls, money, a little experimentation... and whatever else a normal boy would inevitably get his nose in. His adopted parents, Mark and Abigail, are both respected doctors, and people of the community, loving parents who are there for him no matter what the odds - they care for him a lot, but do not shield him from the world, especially because he is so responsible. Stormy gets good grades, does his chores, and still has enough time to himself.
Other:

I'll finish this momentarily, and I'm here Angel. :)
Last edited by Maestro on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Re: D-N-Angelz ((OOC-Sign Ups!))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:52 am

Alright! Take your time no rushing! ^_^ thanks for joining!

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: D-N-ANGELZ ((OOC-Sign Ups!))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:06 pm

Name: Shina Minomuri
Nick name: Shin
Sex: Female
Personality: She is a bit distant, but she has a big heart. She almost never smiles, but when she dose it lights up her entire face and causes others to smile as well. he is quiet and seems shy, though she just hates people enough to never talk, accept to her own friends.
Brief bio: Shina was born into the world, her mother dieing soon after she was born. Her father was left alone to care for her until his years of working in the mines in the next town over caught up with him and he was crushed. She was forced to move in with her aunt, who is a successful lawyer and never has time for her niece.
Other: She has a thing for knives, no one knows why. Not even her.
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Name: Rachel Adams
Nick name: Cookie
Sex: Female
Appearance: Image
Personality: Cookie is fun and friendly. She gets along with everyone and see is very easy going. She loves to meet new people and she is very hyper. Cookie loves to eat sweet food, that is her biggest weakness.
Brief bio: Will edit...
Other: Nope
Last edited by Aika on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:38 pm

((uh...i plan on joining this but i am bout to go so i just wanted to reserve a spot...i would hate to come back and you aren't accepting people))
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:56 pm

Sure be my guest, I will accept a few more people, and I love all the chara's yall posted so far awesome! I am so sssooooorrrryyyyy to say that I might not be back here until Monday, life itself is to blame. So until then thank you all!!!!! and see ya then! ^_-

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:05 pm

I for one am willing to wait until then to post. Though it will be with eager bated breath that I do. I look forward to finally roleplaying!

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Well then, you can join the club, I can't wait to start either, I've already made up alternate starters for this rp.

1>I'm thinking, either it starts at the party, or

2>further back, where everyone meets up at school, spends some time at the mall and do stuff, then prepare for the awesome upcomming it- party, then all hell breaking loose from there... 8)

What do you think?

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:05 pm

I think I like option number 2 better. it gives everyone to get introduced to all of the characters and learn the relationships between them.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:35 am

Name: Charlotte Ambani.

Nick name: Charlie or CJ.

Sex: Female.

Appearance: Image

Personality: Wild, loving, caring, a sense of humor which is out of this world according to her friends and family, she'd stand on her head to keep her friends and family happy. She'd do anything for anyone as long as it's for a good cause. She never talks about herself unless someone really wants to get to know her. She's a great listener, and she gives really good advice. Right now she's really focusing on her music, and trying to find her true love. (Original, I know. XD)

Brief bio: Her father is the 5th richest man in the world, her mother is a famous Australian model, she is the only child. She loves music, she sings, dances, choreo graphs, and plays any instrument you hand her. She also writes and composes her own songs and music. She's labelled as a music junkie, which is a good thing, form her point of view.

Other:

I'll edit as soon as I can, I hope this is alright for now. =3
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:28 am

((I finally got my character up it took a couple of hours (like 12) but i did it))

Name: Karter Harden
Nick name: Freestyle
Sex: male
Appearance:above
Personality: hot-head, careless, friendly after he gets to know you, deep, tough, fighter, funny
Brief bio: Karter comes from a rough child-hood with drunk abusive father and a drug abusing mother it is safe to say he raised himself. Heading down a path of a criminal lifestyle he joined a neighborhood gang to fill the void of not having a family. As an attempt to stop this lifestyle a close friend of his convinced him to join boxing as an alternative so he did but he still stayed in the gang but became a very good boxer. After a year of being in the gang he earned the name of Freestyle for always doing things his way which carried over to his boxing career. Karter was rising trough the ranks of both his life's and was thinking of putting boxing and stop messing with these petty crimes and move on to the more serious ones. When his friend was killed in hit and run accident that he later found out that a member of his gang was behind the wheel of the car that killed under the influence. So taking his friends year long advice he quit his gang life and fully devoted his life to school and boxing in memory of his friend.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phantom Rom on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:57 am

Name: alexzandria phantom
Nick name: rom
Sex: female
Appearence: a small junior, light brown hair, pale skin. gray eyes, cacusian
Personality: rom is quiet and almost will never talk unless one of her friends talks to her first pretty much. she just tries to get by unoticed, especially by her crush
Brief bio: rom is a regular kid. her parents split up and her dad went off to war. her mom is always in her work rying to make ends meet. her brother went off to colledge 2 years ago, although he just moved away a few weeks ago to a new colledge where he got a scholarship for experimental computer work
Other: rom has an engineers mind already, it's what she wants to be when she gets older, in theory she has come up with many inventions to solve a lot of problems, but being a kid and not really having the money to do anything, she just designes that kind of stuff for fun. she just got her brothers old car a few weeks ago. a '95 honda accord 6 cylinder. her brother put a lot of work into that car. also her kind isn't fast enough to fully designe what she is thinking of, her mind sometimes goes faster than she can figure out how to fix or creat something.
Anywhere is walking distance, if you’ve got the time.

β€œA friend is one who walks in when others walk out.” [Walter Winchell]

β€œToo often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” [Leo Buscaglia]

Phantom Rom
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:43 am

((ACCEPTED GUYS! I PUt UP THE STARTED THINGY CLICK HERR ))

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:18 pm

I was just wondering if I could join? I know I'm a little late, but it doesn't take much to get me into an RP, and I'm fairly caught up with what's happened so far. I was just wondering...
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:26 pm

((Sure, just put up a chara sheet thingy and jump in! the more the merrier I say!!!! ^__________^))

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:37 pm

Shin is in Biology with Storm

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-Chii on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:45 pm

ooooh okies I will edit that! ^_^ thanks for that tid bit!

Angel-Chii
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:48 pm

('Kay, here I go!)

Chara Sheet~

Name: James Hayden
Nick name: Gabe
Sex: Male
Appearence: http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/F ... manBoy.jpg
Personality: Careful and shy. He'll talk to anyone, as long as the person initiates the coversation. He doesn't like crowds or speaking in front of people. He tends to shy away from the more popular students.
Brief bio: James was bumped up a grade through superior grades, but when he entered high school, he let his grades slip a bit to fit in more. He always carries around his CD player and an MP3 player. He got them both from his parents before they died in a car crash a year ago. He lives on his own, and is eagerly awaiting his sixteenth birthday so that he can get a job, even though he inherited his parent's small fortune.
Other: Participates in art club after school, and plays his sax in the afternoons sometimes. He has won two competitions for his saxophone playing, so he's very experienced. He is a new transfer student.

(That's what I got, so let me know if the link doesn't work, or if I should change something.)

(Sorry, had to add something...)
Last edited by Zarian on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Are we even for guys and girls now?

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!